Hotfix 1.06

+
This is just me rolling my eyes at all the YouTube geniuses who openly speculated as to whether it would even be possible to fix or remove the 8mg limit on PC.
If games like Fallout 76 taught me anything, it's that the Youtube "community" doesn't care if something is fixable, only that bandwagons pay $$$$. Don't listen to hacks, enjoy what you can where you can.

WHY was the 8 MB save file limit even a thing?
what is this? ps2 era again?
Lol, thats what I was thought too. I remember that the orginal memory card only held 8MB and i was so happy when i finally got a 24MB one.

You only have 3 things on the patch notes, and I guarantee one of them does not work as advertised.

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Dum Dum is still very much missing. There is no way to restart jobs/gigs/missions, and if you're on the "Go to Totentanz" step of Second Conflict, this is where you are. You can't back up (and if I reload back outside to before it advances to "Talk to Dum Dum", it's not exactly helpful and has no change in behavior).
DumDum_still-missing.JPG

This was unexpected....
Download speeds are good, just takes forever to apply patches through GOG.
Been waiting fifteen years for this game, and even with the bugs I'm not disappointed.
Thank you for all your hard work CDPR team, I hope this game has a good future with the dev team and we get to see many updates, patches, and expansions.
Hope you guys have a great holiday week!
^_^

I dont think it affected console at all. Im on PS4 Pro and when i first saw this issue i checked my save files. Im only like 40 hours in an my files are lile 13MB each.
Indeed the console are not effected by this problem at all, the only problem am having is the stutter when autosave and it happens a lot they need to do something about the autosave.

Add this mod into the base game.
It lets you bind all the controlls that you want, like the default use button.
This is a PC GAME for gods sakes. the options to bind certain controlls are ALREADY BAKED INTO THE GAME. WHY ARE THEY HIDING THEM?! Let me have my controlls how I want them without having to re-add a mod every single patch. this would be SO EASY TO DO.

also, secondarily, fix the camera height so it isn't in my fucking neck. Really tired of having to look up to see other people when riding in cars, and its unforgivable when driving.
I CANT SEE THE ROAD OVER THE HOOD. WHO GREENLIT THAT. The worst offenders are the badlands cars that have guns (that I can't shoot. why not?) or other things strapped to the hood that directly obstruct my vew.
Driving in first person is way more immersive and cool, but in this game its a fucking brutal chore, that is just asking you to get into an accident. Ans please make the minimap zoom out like 5x at least when you are driving.

This game is getting a lot of undeserved hate in my opinion but these two things are easy fixes and NEED to happen IMMEDIATELY.
tl;dr:
The camera needs to be a foot higher in the driver seat of the car (fpv)
Let me bind every single button to what I want.

I've been looting anything i can, breaking most of it down to upgrade gear and weapons i like, the save file memory increase being only for pc isn't fair to the people like myself who press on through the issues on in my case a 1 tb memory ps4. Please give us the save file size upgrade as well, thank you. and happy holidays
It was only a limit increase, im on PS4 and my save files are already like 13MB. And the issue with the save file being corrupted was only on PC.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed the console are not effected by this problem at all, the only problem am having is the stutter when autosave and it happens a lot they need to do something about the autosave.
Are you on base PS4 by chance? I havent noticed it stuttering when i autosave and im on a Pro, but i have seen this on other peoples games that are playing on base console.

Thank you very much for your effort. One thing I would like you to check out..zoom out minimap on high speed. This is 1st priority ,I'm certain!

"
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
"

Went from 4 hours crash time with 1.05 on PS4 Pro to 49 minutes to crash with 1.06

Getting it now. But 1gb is really high size for 2-3 fixes in my opinion :p Edit: Thanks
You think 1GB is large for pc on the ps4 Pro is 16GB now that is really high size for 2-3 fixes don't you think ? but at least they are working on the game that is a good thing.

There is a problem with Epistrophy quests... Whenever you find a Delamain cab, you get the call from Delamain but can't answer it... It is the only quest left for me to complete rip... Also I have maxed out crafting, I go to the Vendors that sell legendary armor specs but noone sells... I have tried to skip time like 50 times already and still nothing... Was hoping to get those two fixes so that I can really complete the game entirely... rip :(... Good job though on the fixes!!

Keep up the good work devz! Please, need a SDK for create a good mods. NEED a official support for that (SP). If the MP is separeted to standalone it's a good point to enabling that request. Need to crate a psyho modz. And...

Happy Holidayz for all!

Remélem látja(ják) majd egy Magyar fejlesztő(k) ezt, és próbálja eljuttatni a vezetéshez ezt a kérelmet. Jó lenne, ha engedélyezve lenne a szabad moding. Azzal kezdeném, hogy a max szint, max utcai hírnév legalább 100+ lehessen. Nagyon kevésnek érzem az 50-et, a mellékküldik mennyiségéhez mérten. Hamarabb tolom ki fullra, minthogy a főküldikkel végezzen az ember.

I dont think it affected console at all. Im on PS4 Pro and when i first saw this issue i checked my save files. Im only like 40 hours in an my files are lile 13MB each.

Different systems, different ways of handling save data. BTW people really should be calling the 8MB corruption bug a bug and not a limit. A limit is an intended feature and this surely wasnt one. Meaning there could be something else that might come up with the consoles save data once someone plays CP77 for thousands of hours and just completely breaks it.

it's not just this quest, it's most of regina's quests. If you finish one of her quests and then go to another area near one of her quests, she will call you with the previous quest you just finished. In 1 instance I was able to work-around this by keeping the last objective for the quest and then went to one of her other quests, she called me with the quest I already had, but since I still had an objective, I was able to finish it and get the next quest. I have reported this issue with regina's quests to CDPR for 4 different quests. I currently have 2 quests by her I can't complete because of this bug, a had 3 but one of them fixed itself like 2 days later when I was doing other random quests.
I got around that by not doing a quest until it properly triggered in the journal.
The calls and texts don't actually matter, so long as the quest itself is triggered and revealed properly.
Granted, once it bugs you are kind of stuck unless you somehow edit the save file, unless you load back to an autosave.
I dealt with one bugged quest, and after reloading an autosave a few minutes back, I just avoided quests until they triggered in the journal. No issues so far, other than my phone messages being a bit... jumbled.

The game is no longer playable on my Primary Monitor. The frame drop is unplayable. Switching from Monitor 0 to 1 fixes it, but that is my non-gaming monitor.

It worked fine before this patch.

Top Bottom