Hotfix 1.06

+
Thanks to the dev team for working so hard to release so many patches/hot fixes!! Hope your team has an amazing holiday break.

Is there any ETA on the next gen console upgrade?

Found a bug. fix?
Screenshot_20201224-010934.jpg

I get the feeling that the intent was to only allow one mod type per armor. Either way, there are definitely bugs to fix in that system.
I don't think this is true though, armadillos stack, it just doesn't calculate properly, while bully mods don't stack at all but doesn't tell you that. I currently have 3 bullys (not duped, obtained legit) equipped on 3 different pieces of armor, and it's only giving me a 30% increase instead of 30%x3 or 90% depending on how it should calculate. There are a tonne of issues with stat calculations and stats showing properly, so I can't trust anything.

Thank you to everyone behind your dedication and support = it is greatly appreciated and look forward to the future of this game. Happy Holidays to everyone on the team and have a very great New Year. You all very much deserve it.
Thanks again :)

Killing in the name quest router is still broken, I can't finish the quest, it's sad :(
which router? I just finished this quest yesterday. I got stuck on the part in the desert where you have to climb the tower, because the router doesn't show up easily, but its along the wall on the same side of the ladder. I didn't have any issues with this quest.

The save file fix I think was one of the worse issues. Made you scared to play, thanks for the fix before the holidays.

Walk keymap would be great... mainly so I can stay behind Judy when she walks... because reasons.
Also Double Tap movement for Dashing can be really bad when you're trying to be creepy... i mean SNEAKY...
the ability to remap that would be great.
These are probably my biggest gripes with gameplay, everything else is pretty much *chef kiss*

Walk keymap would be great... mainly so I can stay behind Judy when she walks... because reasons.
Also Double Tap movement for Dashing can be really bad when you're trying to be creepy... i mean SNEAKY...
the ability to remap that would be great.
These are probably my biggest gripes with gameplay, everything else is pretty much *chef kiss*
there are several mods at nexusmods to fix this.

Wow... a 63GB Update.
Thats the biggest update I got ever.
Mortal Kombat was around 22 GB.

Wow... thank you for 8 hours of waiting. (y)

Don|t be ruff on me, but yes... I expected a little bit more. :(

I play this everyday on PC and will play it forever. Thank you for working so hard especially with all this chaos surrounding the game. Recruiting mercs at the afterlife with multiple characters helping you on missions like in mass effect 2 was my dream for this game but still I am grateful. Thank you for such an amazing experience.

Last edited:
There are moments after playing for a while or changing zones, the frames drop for no reason.
from 60 to 25/30, it is not normal.
I have always had around 60 in the city, now there are moments that it goes down precipitously

Please fix the "map tann pelen " bug , (mr hands never calling back) bc it is impossible to continue the main quest line.

Thank you & Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom