Hotfix 1.06

+
The crashing on 1.06 seems worse on the ps5, I got crashing multiple times indoors and doing quests where as before, I was only really crashing while driving.. o.o ... it's still not fixed ;x

Good looking out CDPR! Major props. :ok: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to all the Devs that worked so hard on Cyberpunk 2007. Ya'll did a fantastic job. ^_^

hotfix 1.06 and Judy's van continues to be under the ground and the mission cant be done (Disasterpiece mission).
I do more report without response...I wish CDPROJECT fix the mission.
Im angry e i want back my money

Thx a lot guys, that was quick (I mean, you're known for being reactive but that was even quicker lol).
You could have not though of a better christmas gift for all the players who were either worried or directly affected by the saving bug.

Have some happy holidays, rest and have fun, you deserve it.

Wow that was fast. I bought my CP2077 in epic, because I have a 10$ coupon code. I was just wondering if anyone having a slower cloud syncing after the 1.06 update? Before it took 1-2mins sync, but now it took 7-10 mins to sync and also theres another bug, where you can get stucked at menu. That's all! Thanks in advance! Cheers!

You guys are doing a great job, thanks so much for the updates! Your game is an absolute instant classic, you're making videogaming history! Don't worry too much about the unhappy vultures in the press... ;)
Have a merry Christmas and happy new year, take care, we love you! <3

As with every patch released, my hopes for a crash free game on ps5 keep going up once i see the hotfix downloading.

And as with every patch already released, my hopes get crushed after driving around the city for 15-20 mins only to see the framerate start crawling and eventually the game crashing.

I had special high hopes for this patch since it specifically talks about better memory management to avoid such crashes, and yet it doesnt do much apparently.

It is not the first time a hotfix supposedly "fixes" something... Getting Warmer was supposed to be "fixed" with 1.05 and it is still not starting up... I mean... ok I know they work their butts off, and I know it is holiday season, but at the very least when you say you fixed something, actually test it properly and make sure that it is a true statement...

It is extremely easy to crash the game on PS5/PS4... just give the controller to a tester tell him to keep drving around in the city and eventually watch the game crash.

I would very much prefer if we got proper information on these patch notes. So many of these just arent true...

6 patches in or so and the game still crashes the exact same way it crashed upon release... I mean... what a mess...playing this game for 30 hours so far it definitely has crashed more than what my PS4 did after 7 full years of use... it is astonishing to think that...

I'm on PC.
Win X64
I7 8700K CPU
32 Go Ram
ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 Ti

Never crashed in previous versions, Now the game crash systematically in less than 2 min of gameplay.
I tried many times, including saving my game after the patch, loading a previous save, loading previous save AND then saving again.

Will i have to wait a whole week to play again ..?

After verifying the game via Steam, it seams that the problem is solved. 2 files recovered. Seams Steam related finally...

This is the CDProject Red we all know and love.
Keep working hard and thanks for the X-mas present.
Maybe think about firing your investors as they probably already dumped their stocks?
Great time to buy those stocks back from those who have little faith?
Now just fix the police and pedestrians who end up under the car dead, or scared shit-less running away just after bumping into them?
Be nice if driving anything one can use the mouse to steer as w,s,a,d are terribly bad with steering. A auto run would also be nice?
The List will only get shorter the more you fix broken systems and a BIG thanks for raising the limit on saves.

Last edited:
The real question is: What's the new save limit??

EDIT: Apparently there is no new limit.
Press X to doubt.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the quick patch! I'm still concerned though if you have fixed the phone call bug with Delamain and Wakako not talking in phone calls, thanks.

It does not fix the dum dum bug, only for people starting the missing from the beginning, people who already started it don't get dum dum back.
Developers, you have to add a workaround here, we cannot trigger the mission again in some cases, since people have been playing other side gigs and etc.

Привет ребята, вы сделали классную игру, исправьте все ошибки доведите её до конфеты, а ваше руководство полные кретины, испортили ваш труд, удачи, с праздником 🤶

I can see the details and efforts put in this game. Fantastic job with the story btw. It's hard to perfect such a detail open world. But plz keep making patches and hotfixes for us!! Looking forward to a better and polished version of CyberPunk for the consoles.

Top Bottom