Hotfix 1.06

+
Yeah. For me personally, v1.06 was a bit of a disaster and it changed CP77 from being really pretty stable to frequent black-screen lock-ups, often within just a couple of minutes of playing. I've decided to call it a day for now but don't feel overly stroppy about it just yet: considering Christmas just happened, I think it's not entirely unreasonable that we haven't seen any further updates. It'd be nice to see something by the end of the month, but something that works. I can see that 1.06 was pretty much an emergency fix to stop the savegame corruption but it seems to have come at the cost of stability, at least for some players.
Well I have a confession. It turns out that the instability I was experiencing was down to a mod. :| Now that it's been disabled it runs just fine.

this game is still a SHAME... I dont remember a game as bugged and so many broken promises (yes worst than no man sky) and the last patch was 20 days ago.................
I really cant see the resemblance between CB 2077 and No Man's Sky.
With No Man's Sky they straight out lied on multiple occasions about the game and the multiplayer.
I bought NMS when it came out, played it for 5 min and didnt touch it again for about 18 months, its a completely different game now yes, but still, they lied, they talked about in several videos about the multiplayer, about you could fly together etc, none of that were in the game and lets be honest, the game was sooo boring. Procedurally generated stuff aint always good.

Some things has been cut from cyberpunk yes, most of them were seen in game trailers where it clearly states a work in progress. Cyberpunk 2077 is just a totally different experience from the start. A lot of content, missions, music, interesting characters.
Since i started the game the first time ive had several bugs yes, more than in other games, games that were a lot smaller than this hell no.
I thought i had gamebreaking bugs the first two weeks, it crashed to desktop several times, after some time i tried turning of a desktop app that very controlling my background "A wallpaper counting down to Cyberpunk 2077 ;-" after i removed that app, the game stopped crashing to desktop.

I have faith in CDPR, like I had with The Witcher games, issues were patched and the games were supported for a long time. Releasing a game without bugs is just not possible.

You say the last patch was 20 days ago? So what, the devs are not entitled for a break, a holiday? Im lost for words...

Anyone having a similar issue? Basically aside from crashes here and there, I've managed to log about 48 hours on my PS5. However, a few days back when I engaged in combat (NCPD scan) the games frame rates dropped to the point where the game is not playable, literally it's a struggle to move, if I for example, grab an enemy in stealth the takedown won't actually do anything, I'll get the animation but the enemy is still standing alive and well then walks off. Also some enemies are unkillable when this happens so I can't progress the game any further. Literally only appears to be happening as soon as I engage in combat. The rest of the game is working, I can start missions, run dialogue etc. Tried Spiderman and Demon's Souls on my console and they're running perfectly fine, opened the console up not a spec of dust, it's well ventilated, doesn't get hot. I'm at a loss. I'm deleted the Cyberpunk app/game itself and reinstalled and it's still bugging out. Thoughts welcome! Thanks

CDPR made an announcement about the roadmap for future updates here:

As far as we know, that's still the plan.

16 days later, still no Stadia patch. It is a joke how bad the dev support of this port is.

Still waiting for privilege of meeting Dum Dum.
Don't worry, if you already started the quest, 1.06 does not fix Dum Dum not being there. You have to have a save before you started the quest. I don't, so I've been looking at save file editors on nexusmods, but not having much luck.

Otherwise, actually clocked in 88 hours without a single crash or anything else on PC. Just visual glitches, but this Dum Dum missing thing is annoying me.

Hey I haven't had any radio anywhere play music. In cars, clubs nowhere. I have copyright music set to play, the sound is on. Something technical is going on. Playing on Xbox one original console.
Post automatically merged:

We'll see if this update fixes my game crashing every 20 minutes. Wish there was more info though.

Hey I haven't had any radio anywhere play music. In cars, clubs nowhere. I have copyright music set to play, the sound is on. Something technical is going on. Playing on Xbox one original console.
Post automatically merged:

We'll see if this update fixes my game crashing every 20 minutes. Wish there was more info though.
here is the detailed info

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
Stadia-specific
  • Improved driving mechanics for story NPCs while V's a passenger.
  • Fixed rare crashes upon loading near end-game saves, and repaired some of the previously broken saves.
  • Weapons should no longer get stuck when using gadgets (such as grenades) or shooting in quick succession.
  • V should no longer randomly get stuck in a Strong Attack position.
  • V should no longer randomly switch to a sprint while crouching forward.
  • Fixed the inability to reload weapons or use grenades and consumables.
I hope they fix the clothing vendors legendary clothing spec bug- glitch so I can get the rest of the craft able legendary specs

Still problem playing after 1.06 patch at Stadia!

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

Top Bottom