Hotfix 1.06

+
Has anyone else had any issues trying to complete the achievement “The Jungle” finished everything in Santo Domingo and I’m at 95%! Please can you patch this?

Thanks for the patch and all but could we get a heads up on when they're releasing for those of us using the Galaxy Client? I'm not fond of having the game trying to patch itself as I'm actively playing and making things go so nuts that I have to force a crash to escape it and this being the third time it's happened now. :/
You can pause downloads while playing.

If you already done that, then I don't know why it still trying to download your patch, sorry.

And still no fix for the hardedit of some buttons.

Still missing layouts for buttons like "R". (you can´t even find the action for the button in the key bindings menu)

Still missing layouts for actions like "use" or "interaction".

Really sad to see that something that easy seems to cause so much difficulties for CDPR.

Why is my Dolby Atmos not working? It was fine before this update. Also getting 10 less Fps. Running on a 2080 TI.

I want to give a big thank you to you guys for going ahead with this game, and the fixes.
Your company stepped so far out of its comfort zone and range of expertise with this game, from both an artistic and a design perspective. You risked so much.
You managed to absolutely NAIL the artistic side of things, and not just the quality of graphics.
This game lives and breathes cyberpunk, from the architecture styles, to the graffiti, to the in game ads, to the in game news, to the side dialogue you randomly hear... and the callouts to the roots of cyberpunk are clear.
You obviously bit off more than you can chew for the programming side, bringing your engine forward a new step graphically while trying to switch over to a style that is very different than the Witcher series.
You stepped right into a field that has been dominated by a company that has been optimizing, upgrading, and tweaking their stuff since 2004 in the open world randomly generated people field, and swung as hard as you could to match their best.
You can see what your company aimed for in what is available, but the lack of experience hit you hard and made you stumble, and now the media wants to hate on you.
You have been hit with a raging hate train riding the rails of getting clicks and revenue for the media, and you don't deserve the level of crap you have been getting, but you are not in a position to complain either, and I admire you for knuckling down and getting to work. I really hope it pays off once it stops being trendy to diss this wonder you have worked.
Heck, you got slapped by life just as hard as V was, in a way.
Blaze of Glory? Or Mr. Nobody?
There are many of us rooting for you, and we will ride this game to whatever conclusion it comes to in our own blaze of glory.

When is PC optimization and improvements coming? On ultra settings, we have disappearing headlights on vehicles, pop-ins on textures, shadows etc. Please increase the draw distance and fix the lods on the next update. Give your PC players some love, since the game was downgraded to hell because of last gen consoles. Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas.

This is what I like to see. At least two patches a week. Hopefully the Sunday one is still coming. Need a fix for all these damn crafting recipes disappearing from shops forever after the first visit. Also need a fix for all the broken Mod stats that don't work right. Fortuna, Armadillo, Bully, Deadeye, Predator, etc.

what does removing the 8mb limit even mean? why was the 8mb limit even there? people reporting saves taking upwards of minutes to load when it reaches 6mbs, was the 8mb limit to stop that? so did they think corrupting saves was better than long load times, and now they decided its better with long load times. I would really appreciate if someone from CDPR could actually explain why this game-breaking limit was put in the game. I never cheated or exploited, I collect clothes, and I craft my clothing mods and have crafted my weapons. I'm 90 hours in and my save is reaching 6mbs, and I still have tonnes of side quests and POI to do, this bug definitely would have affected me just playing the game normally.

I play on xbox one x, in Brazil, and patch 1.05 fix such a lot of things. I will donwload now the 1.06

Thanks and congratulations CDPR

allow smt for amd chips with 8+ cores..... the frametimes are horrible without all threads and the avg fps and the lowest are horrible..... i dont understand why you allow intel chips like the 10700k system i have to use all its threads but the amd system u cap it????? wtf???

This! Please CDPR take a look into this! Test it! I have the same exact issue with my Ryzen 3700x. Only with the "hex edit fix" the CPU usage is on par with Intel 8-core CPUs. No lags no stuttter with this "fix".

Thank you for hotfix: after downloading it and playing, I still see following problems on PS5 and XBSX:

• Other Enemies see you out of nowhere when you kill one of them, or spot you through walls
  • I see NPCs clipping into each other all the time
  • game still crashes after an hour of play, for no reason, i dont do anything specifically to crash it
  • Photo mode fire effects need to get fixed, they look like sparks!
  • Mission: chippin in the cutscenes are very low resolution and Grayson interigation part
  • after fast travel selection, there is a brief millisecond of a random scene from game with low resolution
  • Trash bags randomly fall over and spawn when driving or walking around open world
  • weather changes for no reason
  • in stash, items dont show correct stats

Did the 8 MB save file issue effect consoles? Or was it a PC only bug? I see it was fixed just for PC. I'm just curious if the bug still exists for consoles or if it was never a bug there to begin with.
As far as I'm aware it was a PC-only problem, but I'm not 100% on that

Now i'm stuck at 52 % and been for 20 minutes like that, fix Gog Galaxy too instead the game itself, sigh.
20 min? Pfft. One of earlier patches took me around 1h 30 min to finish update. For 30 min I was watching at stuck progress bar and thinking it got bugged :D

Thank you for the fix...but I have some questions
It's my understanding that the 8MB limitation was there for a reason, something in regards to limitations of the engine, increased load times, etc
Does this fix only make it so that the MB limitation is no longer there, which will, in turn, cause the same/game to have increased load times, glitches, bugs, etc...or are we talking about an actual fix?
Thank you!

This! Please CDPR take a look into this! Test it! I have the same exact issue with my Ryzen 3700x. Only with the "hex edit fix" the CPU usage is on par with Intel 8-core CPUs. No lags no stuttter with this "fix".

can confirm that ! my 3700x runs the game way better with the manual hex edit ! telling us that the smt patch didnt affect anything 8c+ was a lie , 3700x is a 8c/16t cpu !

And still no fix for the hardedit of some buttons.

Still missing layouts for buttons like "R". (you can´t even find the action for the button in the key bindings menu)

Still missing layouts for actions like "use" or "interaction".

Really sad to see that something that easy seems to cause so much difficulties for CDPR.
having F as interact and not being able to change it has ruined my muscle memory in every other game I'm playing right now.
other issues like I bound E to crouch and now when I'm carrying a body I have to push e to drop the body, so i crouch, minor in this case but there are other examples of this.

Top Bottom