Hotfix 1.06

+
Thanks for the patch and all but could we get a heads up on when they're releasing for those of us using the Galaxy Client? I'm not fond of having the game trying to patch itself as I'm actively playing and making things go so nuts that I have to force a crash to escape it and this being the third time it's happened now. :/

Correct. For further proof, been playing on base PS4. Manual save is 12.59 MB. Separate from user profile and user settings.

Happy Holidays, people ❤

I believe all PS4 save files across the board are mislabeled as 12.59mb. Mine is sat at that as well and has been since I first checked it until now.

Why is steam asking for 52 gb of free space when patch size is 900 mb? Isn't it a bit unreasonable

This is why I really dislike that developers pack their game files into archives. You need that much space because this patch effects the nightcity basegame archive, so that needs to be unpacked, updated and repacked

My patching is stuck at 92 % on Gog Galaxy, been like that almost 30 minutes now.

See above. the file is huge and its gotta unpack it, update it and repack it

nice fix thanks, Now go and enjoy your holiday CDPR, relieve all your stress.. stretch yourself everyday.. because after the holiday insane amount of work is awaiting you, i am sure you can accomplish greatness 👍

I'm having problems downloading and patching this 1.06 update. Getting slow download speeds with GOG Galaxy, and my pathing is not proceeding at all :(. Even tried download offline installer, but it keeps asking for some file that i don't have anywhere :(. Should have bought Steam version instead.

Now i'm stuck at 52 % and been for 20 minutes like that, fix Gog Galaxy too instead the game itself, sigh.

Good news about the save file fix. Was worried it would happen to me. But the Breaking News Gig is still broken, the van is misplaced for me on PC. It's stuck in a wall and I can't interact with it.

Hope there will be a hotfix when you are in a car beeping your horn to get the pedestrian to move out of the way instead of moving yor car forward abit and don't accidentally kill them and also fix AI that is driving on the freeway and for some random reason stop :/

Was there alot more fixed that wasn't on the list? My download on xbox was 15.34 GB. Not complaining just curious what else might of been addressed.

Amazing job. Love you guy's. Keep good work. The game is amazing and looks you try to fix that glitches. But keep in mind. For me is logical. Every game at start has problems. And you go like a wind with hotfixes.

This is why I really dislike that developers pack their game files into archives. You need that much space because this patch effects the nightcity basegame archive, so that needs to be unpacked, updated and repacked

See above. the file is huge and its gotta unpack it, update it and repack it

I guess the next question then is why is that taking so long.

OS and Game are on a 2TB PCIE 3.0 NVMe with 3200/1900 MB/s read/write speeds and my CPU is not even ramping up to workload frequencies at all. It's all barely being used. A WinRAR/7Zip extraction uses way more of my CPU and disk.

I'm having problems downloading and patching this 1.06 update. Getting slow download speeds with GOG Galaxy, and my pathing is not proceeding at all :(. Even tried download offline installer, but it keeps asking for some file that i don't have anywhere :(. Should have bought Steam version instead.

Right click and select Manage Installation -> Verify/Repair?

Thank you CDPR for you hard work on making this game so amazing!!

Could you add a personal radio to our character's phone or inventory so we can listen to the radio when we are not in a car if we want?

We also need, like NEED hair salons or at the very least the ability to re-edit our character's hair and makeup.

Lastly please get rid of the ugly yellow lighting at character creation! The skin colors look like trolls.

My entire family and I have been playing this game nonstop since it launched! We are so addicted it's crazy! CDPR please keep doing an amazing job with this game and it's updates and add-ons/doc's.

allow smt for amd chips with 8+ cores..... the frametimes are horrible without all threads and the avg fps and the lowest are horrible..... i dont understand why you allow intel chips like the 10700k system i have to use all its threads but the amd system u cap it????? wtf???

Was there alot more fixed that wasn't on the list? My download on xbox was 15.34 GB. Not complaining just curious what else might of been addressed.

Current gen consoles do a lot of file copying and as a result patches / Hotfixes always tend to be quite large in comparison to what is actually being fixed / changed / added. Unfortunately, that's just how the cookie crumbles it's quite frustrating. I believe next-gen systems have cut down on this significantly. So when they are actually available to easily purchase that pain should be a thing of the past.

Nice job!

Now we need work in the AI of NPC, police and traffic!

Add the trains / subway to NC!

Good winter break!
Post automatically merged:

Nice job!

Now we need work in the AI of NPC, police and traffic!

Add the trains / subway to NC!

Good winter break!

Top Bottom