Hotfix 1.06

+
Can't believe we're getting another fix just before Christmas. :)

I absolutely love Cyberpunk 2077. It is THE best game I have ever played, and my only highlight this shitty year. Thank you so much for working so hard on it, and for doing your best to make it run on all platforms. I wish everyone who has been involved in the creation of this amazing game a wonderful Christmas!

With love,
Flaunty

I consider myself lucky.
I had zero crashes on my Razer Blade Advanced.
I am not done with the story yet.
I have around 25 missions left.

1608768817300.png

Why the hell is my update 15gbs for the second time in a week!? I haven't had any game breaking bugs yet. And looking at the list of changes I can't understand how it's this large.

It's awesome that you guys are working so hard on this, and we appreciate it. Any idea when we can expect a fix for the quest "Killing in the Name"? I'm stuck on the step to hack into the power thing and overload it. It's literally the only bug I've run into in my entire first playthrough and I've done everything else cause I'm a completionist.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
I am still experiencing the second conflict bug where dum dum doesnt appear, even after this update, what do I do????

Guys i've noticed a bug on a quest that i do not know the name of since i can't start it at all. The quest is where you see this girl in a netrunning chair and you need to give her a Coolant to free her or something. I know this cause i went to the quest location and explored the entire building but the quest never started therefore it was all for nothing. The quest seems really cool and by the looks of it seems to be a Wakako gig (considering it's in her turf) but i really don't know cause i never get a phone call for the quest.

Also another bug that is more annoying if anything: When you jack in to an access point and you fail and you inmediately spam the button to get back in and try again V just freezes while jacked in, and you can't do anything besides reloading a save. It's pretty annoying if you do it by reflex and you're stuck and you can't go back to a save unless you saved 2 seconds ago. I'm pretty lucky cause i save A LOT for this type of stuff, but a fix would be cool, although the quest fix itself is more important to me than anything.
That's exactly the same gig I was talking about

Mad respect for those working hard to fix this amazing game.
There's any main topic where we can contribute to posting the bugs we are finding?

I've found several bugs that I haven't seen anyone talking about.

Thx for your hard work, guys. But please fix the issue with the radio, that suddenly stops working. The only music I have during the whole game is the loading screen music, no radio-stations are selectable (button just does nothing) and even switching stations in my appartment doesn`t do a thing, it`s always the same sound. Happened shortly after patch 1.05, up until then the game ran fine and for me and many others this is a big immersion breaker, because your music is just hella good. I`m about 45 hours in and I don`t want to start over again just because some minor issue. If anyone has any idea on their behalf, what I could do, I`m all ears. What has been really strange: Right before this bug occurred, any jetcar passing by was super loud, and then suddenly this bug triggered. :(

unfortunately 1.06 seems to have introduced a CTD for me .

not doing anything special , just stopped on my bike to attend a crime and crashed.

restart and continue just crashes as soon as i launch into the game. repeated several times and i cannot progress, game now constantly CTD

decent rig
gigabyte rtx3090 Gaming OC
INTEL Core i5-10600K
32gb corsair 3600 ddr4
Samsung 970 EVO V-NAND M.2 1TB SSD
latest win10 version and drivers all up to date

I have not had a single crash before (50hrs in) until now.
sent several crash reports, literally cant play anymore :(

Wow so the downgrades you made for the consoles is also being carried over for the PC version! I dug through the ini files and see you're all lowering things in it! Now the pop-ins, disappearing cars and headlights and tail lights is even worse than before! For example, just on the rendering.ini, it was set to 40 and after this update it's set to 30. That's just one example. We get it, you all are trying to fix the last gen console versions so you can get back up on PS store. Fine, but don't make us PC players suffer for it! So sick of seeing road signs and billboards textures pop in, seeing headlights and tail lights of cars suddenly disappear, It's just pop-in city. With every update you put out it gets worse for us PC users! Stop pushing console downgrades on the PC version!

Top Bottom