Hotfix 1.06

+
Does this patch remove the forced censorship in game? It's rated 18+ for a reason, and there's a censor option in the menu for those who'd rather not have it. For those of us who enjoy the digital photography in game, this "feature" has ruined almost every outfit for female V in photomode and has seriously irritated many of us.

Though I'm sure they would like to, I would surmise they cannot be completely honest regarding the nudity removal, or they would have to admit they purposely cobbled planned systems in order to reach the Christmas market.

They need to play it off like the only real issues are the bugs; and the lack of nudity is a feature they had planned all along.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.

Patch didn't fix the Dum Dum issue. Most people that didn't use the workaround like me don't have a save game before texting Nancy. My next quest step would be 'Go to Totentanz'. Even after 1.06, when i enter the building, take the elevator and go to the quest marker - Dum Dum's still missing. I appreciate the work, especially on christmas week, but this shouldn't be too hard to fix and it's ruining my run.

This is just me rolling my eyes at all the YouTube geniuses who openly speculated as to whether it would even be possible to fix or remove the 8mg limit on PC.

Holy crap so many people congratulating CDPR for this. This is just the bare MINIMUM we should expect after paying full price for any product. I know this isn't the dev's fault, as they were subject to horrible crunch for over a year, so it's absolutely on corporate.

Still, that doesn't mean we should thank CDPR for fixing what they sold to us. This isn't an early access game that rolls out a patch every two months, this is a supposedly finished product that they sell as so, and thus it's their ethical and legal duty to fix it ASAP. This isn't polishing, they're fixing game breaking bugs, bugs that don't allow you to even finish the game properly. I'm not even counting all the missing content the game has.

The fact that they shipped a game with that 8mb game save file limit (making the game unfinishable for many), all the bugs that make it impossible to progress through quests, and worst of all, the awful state of the previous gen versions of the game, all that means a huge and well deserved stain on CDPR's reputation. I hope they can regain what they lost, but as for now, I and many people have lost trust on the company.

I wish every dev at CDPR a merry christmas, and I hope you can get to work on the game's problems after your (much deserved) vacation period.

Last edited:
Third person view Emotes? I wanna dance in the middle of the streets like a crazy person not just in the clubs.

200.gif

Anyone remember that time they couldnt finish the needle in the haystack because "HACKERMAN" took over your methods for the moment?

I'm hoping i can still finish that one, someday.. :D

Cool update... but you know what would be cooler? Items from endings (iconic weapons/tarot cards) actually show up in ur menu after returning to point of no return moment... so far seen 2 endings (arasaka and johny one) and only one item that actually returned with me was caretaker shovel (nice easter egg btw)

So your "fix" for Dum Dum doesn't work at all. He's still not there. All you've managed to do is make the game run worse. I've been all about trying to overlook the issues but every single patch you push makes the game run worse on PC and breaks more and more things. I understand you care about the fact that Playstation told you to f-off and you're trying to get back on there but don't piss on the PC players that are keeping you afloat in good praise by telling us it's raining on us. If you're going to push a patch why don't you test it first to make sure you aren't messing everything up? That's called good software development. You should try it!

Wow this was a surprise!

But I saw several people saying 500MB or 1GB while I'm currently downloading 1.06 and it's almost just as big as the last two coming in at 16.848GB.

So idk what everyone else's is so small while mine is so huge!

With my slow internet it's going to take 3 hours to download the update.

Hi,

I am a bit curious if you could add a feature to the game.

I started crafting my own weapons and that requires a lot of components. Now I have the ability which let's me upgrade components, but it takes such a long time converting my 9k+ (pun intended) common componets one by one to up to epic/ legendary. Each upgrade takes about 1s to make that leaves me about half an hour just sitting, pressing (and holding down) my mouse button, just to have enough of the components for upgrading/building my weapons. It would be nice to have the option to upgrade more components at the same time.

Thank you for your listening to the players!
Love the game, love the devs.

Have a nice one!

V.

Thank you once again for working on updates even though its christmas time ;--; we love you dev's...what i'm begging for and hoping you will fix soon is the textures loading in late and the menu's lagging when opening them.
pleaaase fix this in the next update...i'm on a ps4 pro
if you don't have time to fix all this just please fix the textures loading in late....this would go a long way in immersion being unbroken...npc's and buildings loading 1 foot in front of me on a ps4 pro is nothing like the ps4 pro display that was uploaded on youtube :( but here is a list of other things that need fixing too <3 keep up the good work thank you for not giving up on us. (also its christmas time we can wait till after christmas you have lives too)

a fix for V being bald her shadow is very distracting but
the animation fixed for when V gets off a bike she keeps doing a weird hop
Npc's sliding on one foot instead of running very funny bug but still immersion breaking
Dead enemies clipping through things and shaking all over the place lol
V not being able to pick up items or the curser just not being able to align properly to pick up an item
Item previews of a weapon staying on screen even when V is not looking at the weapon on the floor anymore
Random objects like cars or even V's hands/weapons flashing white textures
When driving in the claire races the cars just start spawning behind you when you go too far ahead of them /:
Npc's in the driving seat not actually steering the wheel the wheel steering on its own while the wheel clips through their hands lol
V's shadow being bald or i guess just V being bald while in first person /:
V's hat causing 5 seconds of baldness when you have third person on getting in a car or bike
V's clothing clipping or sleeves being completely removed for a few seconds when the same again getting on a bike or car
Menu windows like ''completed quests, rides, ncpd scanner hustles and gigs'' would be great if they would stay closed when we close them
More special clothing.. selfish need so i understand if you don't care about this one :)
V being fully naked instead of having panties on but i know this is a design choice but please reconsider taking a shower with panties on is so weird.
Elevators frame/outer rims clipping through the shut elevator door's when the elevator is going up or down
A little too many repeated npc's
Menu's/map opening up late from what i suspect is the texture's loading in late? just my guess though
Lighting loading super late /:
Npc's sometimes do not move their mouth when speaking
Npc's all crouch even when they are no where near the fight i just had with a enemy
Npc's keep floating at the stall in watson little china as you come out of your apartment building elevator
Falling through the world when riding cars or bikes fast and the textures and buildings have not formed yet
Claire not shooting in races (also i don't get what the point of her shooting is if the cars we are racing against just spawn behind us when they fall too far behind)
Traffic lights that have no pole lol floating traffic lights and other things that usually are on poles
Driving up to quest locations and being stopped and not allowed to reverse your vehicle to get out of the quest zone
Things flashing when hovering curser aim over them so basically like when you wanna jack into a computer the thing is flashing so much you have to time when you press it just to use the thing
Please change the clipping for walking over dead bodies that have been designed to be there..and other misc objects, just let us clip through it or something because when we walk over certain things we look like were having a breakdown hopping up and down its very janky
Clothing items having the green arrow up showing that its better than what you are wearing, putting it on only to realise that its actually a lower armor rating and proves that because when you go inside your inventory to check its lower armor rating
Npc's driving won't just drive around my parked car /:
PLEASE remove the limit on walking behind someone i can control my own speed of which i wanna follow a character take off the block on my walking speed i feel like this is for people playing on pc but its irritating for people on console we don't need that
Bugged phone calls the npc's just don't say anything sometimes when you pick something to say like the blue writing or yellow
The carrying people animation is insane (the ones like where we carry sandra dorset) its shaking all over the place even when you just walk slow
Next....why do we sleep on the bed side ways lol like seriously who's idea was this?
Data shards that we have already picked up laying around makes you not want to even check any of the data shards because you feel like you are wasting your time when it turns out to be the same damn shard you picked up so many times before
Switching from first person to third person is unresponsive every time...it takes rappid tapping of the button just to get it out of first person and the setting for third person needs to stay like that we shouldn't have to keep changing it back to third person once its already been set that way

Now once again i know all this probably cannot be fixed in one big update but if you can't fix any of this the most important thing to fix is just the Texture loading times pleaaaase :( the muddy textures make it unplayable all these other bugs and problems are nothing compared to the texture loading please re consider this for the next update it really needs to be fixed thanks again for your hard work do take breaks most of the people posting here are actually patient fans and this stuff is desperately wanted but not at the expense of yourselves being stressed out and not having a christmas n stuff like that <3 if you need time off take it we can wait but either way thank you so much for working so hard on hotfixes for us despite the times.

Last edited:
Awesome job and thank you! I've been playing on Stadia and haven't had any major issues but thank you! Great job and I'm having a great time!

Personally had a great experience playing game no bugs and only one crash which wasn't even a problem only issue I have is the character models why is it I have the option to increase the chest size of my character yet none of my clothes match the body type

Another hotfix! Just amazing.

Since launch I have been debating and defending CDPR and CP77 and the realities that we face with covid and the challenges of zoom meetings and lockdowns: just chill and let them work, only two weeks have passed and we have gotten like a hotfix every third or second day. I wish all the best to the devs, try to relax during the holidays. 2021 will be the year of cyberpunk!

While I appreciate the new HotFix...

Why would it apply automatically while I'm playing CyberPunk?!?!

The game got all weird while the patch was replacing files...

This 1.06 update doesn't fix the issue with "The Heist" Enter the Delamain!
I am still stuck, and I can't move forward in the game. I finished all the side quests and im just waiting CD Projekt Red to fix this issue.

Here's the problem:

Did the 8 MB save file issue effect consoles? Or was it a PC only bug? I see it was fixed just for PC. I'm just curious if the bug still exists for consoles or if it was never a bug there to begin with.
I dont think it affected console at all. Im on PS4 Pro and when i first saw this issue i checked my save files. Im only like 40 hours in an my files are lile 13MB each.

Nice job guys! The launch was messy but its incredible that you push a patch on the night before Christmas. I hope you get at least some holidays. Keep up the good the work!

Top Bottom