Hotfix 1.06

+
So the 8 MB Restriction is removed but you didnt tell us where the limit now is. At least i dont believe that it is limitless now. Could we have clarification on that?

It was only a limit increase, im on PS4 and my save files are already like 13MB. And the issue with the save file being corrupted was only on PC.
Post automatically merged:

Are you on base PS4 by chance? I havent noticed it stuttering when i autosave and im on a Pro, but i have seen this on other peoples games that are playing on base console.
No i don't own the base ps4 am on the Pro and every time the game autosaves i get that stutter when it saves but other than that it runs good stable fps

There wouldn't happen to be a fix for being stuck in Delamain HQ right after the "Don't Lose Your Mind" quest, is there?

I got in the cab at the end, got out, tried to go back get the couple legendary components from killing the bots in the factory area, and now all the doors, windows, and vent areas are closed and locked.

Id like to confirm that the patches you released have fixed absoloutly nothing with crashes 33 times my games crashed with the same stupid error and when going to soloution it states to update the game or console os non of which have any upddates i can also not progress like many others on the killing in the name side quest so dont lie saying ps4 is not confirmed with bugs and crashes im sick of being halfway through a mission and crash to a blue screen with error code CE-34878-0 then being sent to check for system update to console or game only to find out there is non i was hyped about this game as im sure alot of other gamers were i write reviews for games and right now this game i cant even rate with a 1 because theres so many bugs no wonder companies and such are about to sue you releasing a game knowing it had bugs in it and before anyone jumps on my case im stating first hand experiance and also facts followed by articals about the law sueit sorry for my spelling and errors im dislecic so please dont judge me my honest opinion of this game is yes its good but may aswell throw gtav into it because personaly it feels like a spin off also you have quite a few things in this game from other games nameley the bb from death stranding in the pod ive finished the game srory mode path of the sun as nomad and would love to try out the other story options and endings but with crashes and bugs occuring its put me off this game

Still doesn't fix where you can't complete "The Gig" mission or lag on control, altering vehicle view. Roll on for this fix.

armadillo doesn't work properly, you can stack 3 of them on a clothing and your stats will not raise properly, spiffing brit did a video showing how broken it is. crit chance and damage mods are also not working correctly. I should have over 3000 armor rating and over +80 crit damage with my mods and my armor is barely over 2000 and my crit damage is only 46. I have also gotten other perks and stuff to up my crit chance and damage, and those stat values on my stats page haven't gone up at all. the whole stats page is broken too, I find it hard to imagine I have so many stats at 0

I get the feeling that the intent was to only allow one mod type per armor. Either way, there are definitely bugs to fix in that system.

No i don't own the base ps4 am on the Pro and every time the game autosaves i get that stutter when it saves but other than that it runs good stable fps
Yea thats weird. Ill have to keep an eye out to make sure but im fairly certain it hasnt stuttered for me when autosaving. Thats studf i remember from like PS3 games lol.

Much appreciated

How about some "basic" quality of life fixes, once the major bugs are sorted?

Having the "left arrow" go backwards to the "max" amount of ammo or whatever so I don't have to scroll literally 200 times to buy a full stack of ammo?
Or at least increase the counter speed or something?

How about also letting me know how much/many ammo (or whatever) I _already_ have so I don't buy more than the limit and/or accidentally re-buy an item I already have?
That happened SEVERAL times in my first play-through; with crafting schematics especially.
Too hard to sort them.

Sort by weight for when trying to get under carry limit?

How about letting me scrap something without picking it up and THEN digging through my inventory for it?

How about being able to tag "stuff" as junk for quick selling and/or scrapping? i.e sell all / scrap all

EDIT -
Forgot this one.
I was disappointed that I went all the way through Del's quest line, only to have Del Jr. NOT auto-drive me places.
Even though he specifically said something like "I heard you need a driver"...
Del Jr. is just another car I have to drive myself so what is the point?
Cars still drive poorly (on console anyway) so there is literally no reason for me to not use a motorcycle except when locked into cars via quest.
"Skip drive" ONLY works when you are a passenger so it is not very useful to me.
Setting a marker or quest target and having Del Jr. DRIVE me there in style would be pretty cool.

I am about to get the first quest-related vehicle so here is to hoping the stash bugs I had all last PT are fixed.
Lost all my apartment-stashed Iconics and Legendaries - and I could not stash anything in ANY vehicle all game.

ALSO MAJOR PAIN -
At least 2 quests/gigs/jobs stripped me of all weapons no matter my "Cool".. OK...
Also stripped me of my Arm-implanted weapon ... Uh, ok if the Devs say the have a ripper on hand to pull implants...
BUT AFTER THE QUESTS THE IMPLANT WAS STILL "GONE"!!!!
Did not even notice the first time... went to use it... GONE
So I had to finish the quest, then go to a ripper to put stuff back in. GRRRRR
PLEASE fix this, I cannot see how that is not a "bug".

I just started a second play-through on 1.0.5 this morning to get the last few achievements I missed so we'll see how 1.0.6 does me.

Thanks again for CP2077.
It was worth the wait, at least for me.

Last edited:
Holy crap so many people congratulating CDPR for this. This is just the bare MINIMUM we should expect after paying full price for any product. I know this isn't the dev's fault, as they were subject to horrible crunch for over a year, so it's absolutely on corporate.

Still, that doesn't mean we should thank CDPR for fixing what they sold to us. This isn't an early access game that rolls out a patch every two months, this is a supposedly finished product that they sell as so, and thus it's their ethical and legal duty to fix it ASAP. This isn't polishing, they're fixing game breaking bugs, bugs that don't allow you to even finish the game properly. I'm not even counting all the missing content the game has.

The fact that they shipped a game with that 8mb game save file limit (making the game unfinishable for many), all the bugs that make it impossible to progress through quests, and worst of all, the awful state of the previous gen versions of the game, all that means a huge and well deserved stain on CDPR's reputation. I hope they can regain what they lost, but as for now, I and many people have lost trust on the company.

I wish every dev at CDPR a merry christmas, and I hope you can get to work on the game's problems after your (much deserved) vacation period.
Worked as a finished product without patches for me. The stain is massively overblown and overrated.
The context of the massive development leaps they had to make to achieve their promises made it obvious there would be issues once they delayed.
You work on a lot of large scale projects and you realize just how silly it is now to trust people to get stuff out by deadlines.
Something always pops up.
I instead trusted the company to have the integrity to soldier on no matter what state the game was released in.

Guest 4071710

I started having contant crashes after this hotfix, around the Kabuki area. I repaired files and everything, still crashing.

You only have 3 things on the patch notes, and I guarantee one of them does not work as advertised.

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Dum Dum is still very much missing. There is no way to restart jobs/gigs/missions, and if you're on the "Go to Totentanz" step of Second Conflict, this is where you are. You can't back up (and if I reload back outside to before it advances to "Talk to Dum Dum", it's not exactly helpful and has no change in behavior).
View attachment 11110073
Same for me. :(

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Here is my official list of feedback for the Devs. First let me just say I LOVE THIS GAME. I am still mind blown at the depth of detail in this game. So this is some suggestions and requests.
1. Navigation (my BIGGEST request!!!!)
a. able to zoom out on the mini-map
b. indicators that a turn is coming
c. An occular mod that projects navigation lines onto the road the way it does when you are doing the races. - Would ALSO be nice if it projected the street names onto the roads so you can read them easier. I want to get to a point where I can navigate the city just by knowing the street names.
d. Ability to create multiple points for travel. point A to B, to C, etc.. would like to be able to make a whole route.
e. manual shift vehicles, just like 1 of each type?
2. Clothing
a. ability to TRY ON clothes before buying
b. a way to upgrade rarity for non Iconic items
c. clothing mod that increases your street cred (same shirt but now it says SUPREME on it! lol)
d. more clothes. *Kylo Ren* MOOOOORE!
e. Head pieces that aren't hats. Like a hairpin or Sensory Strands
3. General gameplay changes
a. ability to CRANK the volume on the car radio. Just a single option to make it so the Radio is LOUD while driving. The tunes are so good, when that banger comes on while you are cruising Night City I want nothing more than to just grab that knob and TURN IT UP!
b. ability to quick swap between "assigned" grenade and Arm Implants.
c. More Landmark names. Specifically the bridges. Can you please name the Bridges? I want to be able to say I'm on X street just north of Bridge's Name on the Mainland side.
d. Better identification of Implant mods and what items they go in. Many of the mods you cannot tell what Implant that mod is for even after you buy it.
e. If I kill someone out in the badlands or some dark alley, the Police should not instantly show up. It would be AWESOME if reported crime actually made nearby officers already in game drive over and investigate.
f. customizations for car/apartment
g. Hair and Makeup stylist. -change hair and makeup...
4. The 1.05 Patch [on PC - R5-3600/RTX3060]
a. There is allot more pop in and very noticeable - Please add a slider for distance draw?
b. noticing the glitches happening more after the patch.
c. invisible cars on the highway
d. NPC characters vanishing. If I shoot into the air or anything that startles the NPCs they will vanish as soon as they are out of LOS or behind me. Flick a quick 180, POOF! I find this very immersion breaking. Gives it the feel that I am dreaming. It's surreal.
e. It feels like as a patch stop-gap some of the console optimizations and settings have been applied to the PC version. As long as I can change these. I would rather have no pop in than super HD pop in.
f. better driver AI. Cars stop in the middle of intersections. refuse to drive at green lights. etc...
g. the LOD slider doesn't appear to change anything? Maybe it does?

Well my game was working before this Hotfix, now it crashes instantly when starting the game (via Steam).
Same here, I have tried to roll back too and that doesn't seem to be an option either. It should be (being able to roll back to previous versions) while this game is so buggy! A "Fix" there can mean a break over there

Wow so the downgrades you made for the consoles is also being carried over for the PC version! I dug through the ini files and see you're all lowering things in it! Now the pop-ins, disappearing cars and headlights and tail lights is even worse than before! For example, just on the rendering.ini, it was set to 40 and after this update it's set to 30. That's just one example. We get it, you all are trying to fix the last gen console versions so you can get back up on PS store. Fine, but don't make us PC players suffer for it! So sick of seeing road signs and billboards textures pop in, seeing headlights and tail lights of cars suddenly disappear, It's just pop-in city. With every update you put out it gets worse for us PC users! Stop pushing console downgrades on the PC version!
It's still set to 40 for me :shrug:

I know it says that its pc specific fix, I thought the consoles had that problem too,
that happened to my friend on console and lost everything.

PC-specific

• Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

I get the feeling that the intent was to only allow one mod type per armor. Either way, there are definitely bugs to fix in that system.

It also does not show most of your damage stats unless you have a weapon equipped on your character model (and getting the intended weapon on your model seems to be tricky).

In the end this is story first - game, so all the numbers and tables related issues are low on my personal wishlist fixes to come anyways.

can you guys look into legendary item spawns. I just did a small quest I found on the side of the road in the desert, it takes me to a loot box with 2 legendary items of the same type inside, I am level 37, these legendaries wouldn't have even been good at level 1. this has happened on probably over a dozen occasions where I found a very extremely low level legendary item that was useless.
garbage legendaries.jpg

PC-specific

Thank you Dev/Devs, whomever you are that's working on Christmas break. I hope you and your family have a great holiday and from one dev to another, I appreciate your efforts even though I know it's bullshit that you're working right now...

Cheers from USA my Slavic brethren.

Top Bottom