Hotfix 1.06

+
Worked as a finished product without patches for me. The stain is massively overblown and overrated.
The context of the massive development leaps they had to make to achieve their promises made it obvious there would be issues once they delayed.
You work on a lot of large scale projects and you realize just how silly it is now to trust people to get stuff out by deadlines.
Something always pops up.
I instead trusted the company to have the integrity to soldier on no matter what state the game was released in.

Disagree. I play on PC and many bugs have left me no option than to reset the game or my PC. Many bugs have made the cutscenes unenjoyable, and the lack of promised content is dissapointing.

Still, I'd overlook some of these things if the console versions weren't so outrageously awful. Less than 20fps average on PS4 is inexcusable for a supposedly finished product. If they sell something on a system, they must sell it working well on said system.

How was the mission "Second Conflict" translated into Spanish?

As the missions are called differently depending on the language you play in, those of us who play in a language other than English do not find out what bugs you are fixing

Thank you once again for working on updates even though its christmas time ;--; we love you dev's...what i'm begging for and hoping you will fix soon is the textures loading in late and the menu's lagging when opening them.
pleaaase fix this in the next update...i'm on a ps4 pro
if you don't have time to fix all this just please fix the textures loading in late....this would go a long way in immersion being unbroken...npc's and buildings loading 1 foot in front of me on a ps4 pro is nothing like the ps4 pro display that was uploaded on youtube :( but here is a list of other things that need fixing too <3 keep up the good work thank you for not giving up on us. (also its christmas time we can wait till after christmas you have lives too)

a fix for V being bald her shadow is very distracting but
the animation fixed for when V gets off a bike she keeps doing a weird hop
V not being able to pick up items or the curser just not being able to align properly to pick up an item
Item previews of a weapon staying on screen even when V is not looking at the weapon on the floor anymore
Random objects like cars or even V's hands/weapons flashing white textures
When driving in the claire races the cars just start spawning behind you when you go too far ahead of them /:
Npc's in the driving seat not actually steering the wheel the wheel steering on its own while the wheel clips through their hands lol
V's shadow being bald or i guess just V being bald while in first person /:
V's hat causing 5 seconds of baldness when you have third person on getting in a car or bike
V's clothing clipping or sleeves being completely removed for a few seconds when the same again getting on a bike or car
Menu windows like ''completed quests, rides, ncpd scanner hustles and gigs'' would be great if they would stay closed when we close them
More special clothing.. selfish need so i understand if you don't care about this one :)
V being fully naked instead of having panties on but i know this is a design choice but please reconsider taking a shower with panties on is so weird.
Elevators frame/outer rims clipping through the shut elevator door's when the elevator is going up or down
A little too many repeated npc's
Menu's/map opening up late from what i suspect is the texture's loading in late? just my guess though
Lighting loading super late /:
Npc's sometimes do not move their mouth when speaking
Npc's all crouch even when they are no where near the fight i just had with a enemy
Npc's keep floating at the stall in watson little china as you come out of your apartment building elevator
Falling through the world when riding cars or bikes fast and the textures and buildings have not formed yet
Claire not shooting in races (also i don't get what the point of her shooting is if the cars we are racing against just spawn behind us when they fall too far behind)
Traffic lights that have no pole lol floating traffic lights and other things that usually are on poles
Driving up to quest locations and being stopped and not allowed to reverse your vehicle to get out of the quest zone
Things flashing when hovering curser aim over them so basically like when you wanna jack into a computer the thing is flashing so much you have to time when you press it just to use the thing
Please change the clipping for walking over dead bodies that have been designed to be there..and other misc objects, just let us clip through it or something because when we walk over certain things we look like were having a breakdown hopping up and down its very janky
Clothing items having the green arrow up showing that its better than what you are wearing, putting it on only to realise that its actually a lower armor rating and proves that because when you go inside your inventory to check its lower armor rating
Npc's driving won't just drive around my parked car /:
PLEASE remove the limit on walking behind someone i can control my own speed of which i wanna follow a character take off the block on my walking speed i feel like this is for people playing on pc but its irritating for people on console we don't need that
Bugged phone calls the npc's just don't say anything sometimes when you pick something to say like the blue writing or yellow
The carrying people animation is insane (the ones like where we carry sandra dorset) its shaking all over the place even when you just walk slow
Next....why do we sleep on the bed side ways lol like seriously who's idea was this?
Data shards that we have already picked up laying around makes you not want to even check any of the data shards because you feel like you are wasting your time when it turns out to be the same damn shard you picked up so many times before
Switching from first person to third person is unresponsive every time...it takes rappid tapping of the button just to get it out of first person and the setting for third person needs to stay like that we shouldn't have to keep changing it back to third person once its already been set that way

Now once again i know all this probably cannot be fixed in one big update but if you can't fix any of this the most important thing to fix is just the Texture loading times pleaaaase :( the muddy textures make it unplayable all these other bugs and problems are nothing compared to the texture loading please re consider this for the next update it really needs to be fixed thanks again for your hard work do take breaks most of the people posting here are actually patient fans and this stuff is desperately wanted but not at the expense of yourselves being stressed out and not having a christmas n stuff like that <3 if you need time off take it we can wait but either way thank you so much for working so hard on hotfixes for us despite the times.
You're just not in the right category for recommendations..

Here is my official list of feedback for the Devs. First let me just say I LOVE THIS GAME. I am still mind blown at the depth of detail in this game. So this is some suggestions and requests.
1. Navigation (my BIGGEST request!!!!)
a. able to zoom out on the mini-map
b. indicators that a turn is coming
c. An occular mod that projects navigation lines onto the road the way it does when you are doing the races. - Would ALSO be nice if it projected the street names onto the roads so you can read them easier. I want to get to a point where I can navigate the city just by knowing the street names.
d. Ability to create multiple points for travel. point A to B, to C, etc.. would like to be able to make a whole route.
e. manual shift vehicles, just like 1 of each type?
2. Clothing
a. ability to TRY ON clothes before buying
b. a way to upgrade rarity for non Iconic items
c. clothing mod that increases your street cred (same shirt but now it says SUPREME on it! lol)
d. more clothes. *Kylo Ren* MOOOOORE!
e. Head pieces that aren't hats. Like a hairpin or Sensory Strands
3. General gameplay changes
a. ability to CRANK the volume on the car radio. Just a single option to make it so the Radio is LOUD while driving. The tunes are so good, when that banger comes on while you are cruising Night City I want nothing more than to just grab that knob and TURN IT UP!
b. ability to quick swap between "assigned" grenade and Arm Implants.
c. More Landmark names. Specifically the bridges. Can you please name the Bridges? I want to be able to say I'm on X street just north of Bridge's Name on the Mainland side.
d. Better identification of Implant mods and what items they go in. Many of the mods you cannot tell what Implant that mod is for even after you buy it.
e. If I kill someone out in the badlands or some dark alley, the Police should not instantly show up. It would be AWESOME if reported crime actually made nearby officers already in game drive over and investigate.
f. customizations for car/apartment
g. Hair and Makeup stylist. -change hair and makeup...
4. The 1.05 Patch [on PC - R5-3600/RTX3060]
a. There is allot more pop in and very noticeable - Please add a slider for distance draw?
b. noticing the glitches happening more after the patch.
c. invisible cars on the highway
d. NPC characters vanishing. If I shoot into the air or anything that startles the NPCs they will vanish as soon as they are out of LOS or behind me. Flick a quick 180, POOF! I find this very immersion breaking. Gives it the feel that I am dreaming. It's surreal.
e. It feels like as a patch stop-gap some of the console optimizations and settings have been applied to the PC version. As long as I can change these. I would rather have no pop in than super HD pop in.
f. better driver AI. Cars stop in the middle of intersections. refuse to drive at green lights. etc...
g. the LOD slider doesn't appear to change anything? Maybe it does?
You're just not in the right category for recommendations..

Same here, I have tried to roll back too and that doesn't seem to be an option either. It should be (being able to roll back to previous versions) while this game is so buggy! A "Fix" there can mean a break over there
Quoting someone else from another thread "Go to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077 and delete the cache folder. Have the same problem after every patch. " Worth a try imho. (if works, all credit to
Neovalen)

thanks, I'm sure this come from someone who really want the better for this game.
yes im decided to stop doing the main mission, just enjoy the entire city and do side mission till the developer make this game better, im sure this game gonna be amazing.

*im played on PC

Thank you for the outstanding devs that are desperately trying to fix this game while your management burried your reputation and your hard work in a grave. Thank you for this guys.
To management - I can't believe you still have your jobs. Terrible.

Eh, expected more, more much more. And why are these hotfixes making the game run worse on PC?!!!

Before this hotfix, my game never flatlined once, now it actually started crashing! The performance also got worse, even though all my settings stayed the same!

But I guess the only thing CDPR cares about right now is to get back on the PS store, so fuck PC players.

It's still set to 40 for me :shrug:
That is very odd. I got curious and just set it to 100 and got no fps loss lol. Going to try 200 next haha. Why not? Still seeing billboards pop in. It's always the damn coffee billboard then it changes the closer I get to it. It's like they screwed up and have overlapping textures on the billboards. Game was rushed for those last gen console sales.

thank you for the continued support! could you please also add an option to zoom out of the mini map with next update please. ty!
SIII, POR FAVOR

Unless the map zooms out depending on the speed at which you go. This will make it less difficult to drive following the directions of a mission.

GTA has been doing it for years

For QA, on Dum Dum quest:
-create profile with x,y,z alive/ dead on mission "The Pickup"
-load save state at mission "Second conflict" as follows:
1. before call & after call at house
2. before & after call at Totentanz
3. before & after call at location of Dum Dum
You cannot call "Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict" if issue still occurs
Either you add workaround with removing objective to talk to him/ make it optional/ you test E2E this before saying fixed
If dev environment / sandbox allows easy testing, this should not happen.
*I appreciate the effort you guys put in the game, but as a fellow QA, I think you need more time before merging "fixes"
24.12.2020_03.14.04_REC.png

^^ waiting on fix to move on to Hanako quest (this is my first playthrough)

Top Bottom