Hotfix 1.06

+

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

i still cant progress in quest 'seconf conflict' since new update 1.06 didnt solve the dum dum bug where hes not shoting up in the door.
Post automatically merged:

Well. Unfortunately, Second Conflict still has no Dum-Dum at the door to talk to for me. darn it. Been tooling around doing side quests etc while waiting, as I didn't want to go see Hanako with this quest line not done.
SAME FOR ME
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game!

By the way I need some help to configure the best setting to enjoy the game.

RTX3070 gigabyte gaming oc
With 144hz 3440x1440p monitor.

What is the best setting i can run smoothly about 60fps ?

Every time i turn on Ray Tracing... it goes to... 12~50+fps
u need to have DLSS turned on whenever ur trying ray tracing

Attachments

• pls2.png
    pls2.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 101
  • pls1.png
    pls1.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 97
Wrote you guys on Twitter as well, just gonna copy it here.

Morning, I just installed hotfix 1.06 on my old Playstation 4 and now the controller is completely unresponsive. I rebooted it and connected it via USB, but still does not work. It works fine in the Playstation menu just not in your game anymore. Wanted to let you know.

Glad to see memory management is being addressed, despite still having a number of crashes on the PS5.

I have only noticed this issue since installing 1.06 and can be reproduce it with the specific location and enemy both when it first occurs, after a reboot, or from a save after the system is freshly booted. The room does not exceed 60 degrees and the console is elevated under a fan and in a cooler part of the room. The console is cool to the touch at all times, so I have little reason to suspect it is related to memory module concerns.

Last edited:
Anyway to all on this forum and all the devs stay safe hope you all have a very happy xmas and lets hope the new. Year is a better one peace love and respect to you all fellow gamers

You can pause downloads while playing.
If you already done that, then I don't know why it still trying to download your patch, sorry.

Oh I have no problem with the background downloading of the patch, it's the fact that Auto-Update decides to start updating the game while it is still in active use. I've turned it off now so hopefully it'll stop messing with it when I least expect it but it really feels like it shouldn't be updating while being played in the first place.

Glad to see memory management was addressed, since PS5 was crashing pretty regularly when doing any sort of heavy async loading (beyond the flat out scene change crashes fixed in 1.05).

Only problem is that now this little gem of a seizure risk is happening fairly consistently when defeating gangs:

That's been an issue since launch with those bugged corpses, at least playing on ps5 I encountered it a few times in my first few days of heavily playing. Depending on where it happened it even bugged the lighting and shadows causing them to flicker and spaz out int he general area around it. What I did was save once the combat was over and I looted the corpse and immediate area around it and then reloaded the save and avoided the corpse. I tested going up to the corpse again a couple of times and it can start the issue up again since the corpse itself gets bugged in some way it seems and that persists through save/load with it. Some of the bugs in this game were really screwing with me lol.

Also, I did have an auto save corrupt the last time I'd played on PS5. I wa splaying, was about to start lighting some guys up in the marketplace area around jig-jig, and then it crashed. An auto save looked to be the most recent save and the file said it was corrupt so i deleted it and hadn't played since out of fear since it happened the day after the 1.05 patch and the corruption was the new buzz going around that day.

I'm not certain if that auto save was corrupt because the tried making it at the moment of the crash, or if it was because I've made trillions of grenades even after reaching crafting level 20 already and having had enough soda to feed the hungry the world over 20 times at least by now to get the mats to make the purple nades to break down for blue/purple mats both to sell and to keep upgrading and crafting the upper tiers of my iconic stuff. I also crafted a lot of blues with the blue mats to break down looking for the 15% crit chance and 30% crit damage mods and broke down the crap mods if they weren't fall damage or movement speed. So i was pretty darn paranoid after that, but downloading the patch now since I decided to check for an update before deciding to leave my manual saves untouched and start a new guy where I didn't craft anything until i had hundreds of mk's to get crafting xp faster after level boosting and getting money through the animal bug instead of tediously crafting one grenade at a time for hours over again. idk man, I am so scared to play lately lol. But basically I did have an auto save corrupt on PS5, but it's possible it was a save the game tried to make either just before or as the game was in the process of crashing, but I crafted and broke down a ton more than most people probably do as well so it could be either or.

Last edited:
SPOILER

Is there a fix is the works for the Delamain quests where you have to track down his divergent personalities? Several locations won’t work for me. On Xbox One.

END SPOILER

thanks for the patch! i'm in love with this game.

one thing, could we please get an option to switch between Playstation or Xbox button prompts? :)

merry chrimbus

Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer... still broken D=, No call when going near it. Think if we went near it before the 1.05 patch were just screwed ??

thank

Quests
Console-specific
PC-specific
Thank you for your hard work

I still support CDPR and the vision to bring Cyberpunk 2077 to it's full potential. The game really is a highly detailed and immersive experience. Thank you to everyone that's busting ass to fix release issues. These MASSIVE open world games are a daunting endeavor to make perfect.
Night City and its inhabitants are amazing!
It's pretty clear to see how much love and effort went into the art, quests, and personalities.
Thanks for the quick updates everyone, and Wesołych Świąt.

Dum Dum is still missing from the entrance of Totentanz!
In my save, I had become friendly with maelstrom to try and avoid revealing anyway I did it directly. Afterwards, dum-dum had been following me around until I fast traveled enough after getting enough distance between us to lose him. When I'd return to some areas around the citys ometimes he would reappear again and follow me around again like the adoring fan that he is and I would have to lose him again. He even got in the car with me lmao. He was still a green name as in still friendly. It was a pretty funny goof. I just hope it doesn't bug something down the line where another npc that needs to follow me around like some lost puppy can't do it properly because he's still tagged onto me or something. That bug made me laugh though especially when he'd pop up again later after I'd forgotten about him.

Top Bottom