Hotfix 1.06

+
Hmm, downloading a 509mb file no problem. 1 hour 26 minutes (and counting) installation of said 509mb file, that's not normal! At 84%.

Am grateful for all the patches though!!! Not so grateful for my lack of patience.

(edit) just finished so about 20ish minutes later....time to start playing

Last edited:
Nice to see quick patches. I hope Jackie comes back in "the heist" so I can continue.

Level 16 at the begging area because I cleared out all crime. I should be level 3 :p

Ironically, my Series X just crashed right in the middle of "Chippin In" and when tried to restart the game, prompted for this update....friggin 15 gig DL on my system :(

Why the hell is my patch 27GB?!?!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 80
I'm on GOG and all of the patches have taken forever to apply. This one has been over 2 hours and I'm still stuck at 77%. Last patch took over 3 hours to apply. They download in less than a minute but this applying is killing me. I've tried to verify files but that doesn't fix the problem.

I do love it when someone creates a thread with a vague title and no context...and then just posts a link to a YT vid, it's so.....inventive.

thx for patch
pls , remove cops pop from behind and add cops coming by car or other

Merci pour le patch

par contre , la police qui arrive par derrière ou qui apparait d'un coup ... pas ouf , les faire arriver en voiture ou autres seraient mieux

Did the 8 MB save file issue effect consoles? Or was it a PC only bug? I see it was fixed just for PC. I'm just curious if the bug still exists for consoles or if it was never a bug there to begin with.
I play it on xbox x and I haven't experienced this issue and have multiple saves over 8mb. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist and honestly the only bugs I've experienced are the crashes in the middle of gameplay.

yeah.. fixing a single NPC on a SINGLE quest really helps... lol..

important and quick fixes for a lot of problems:
  • quests still brick
  • save files still brick
  • performance still worse than 1.04
  • bulk crafting/disassembling
  • item favorization (aka disassembling protection)
  • some keybind configurations / toggles (i.e. walk, dodge and other keybind overlaps)
ever since i downloaded the update every save file crashes the game

ok after dl and installing the patch on the ps4 (mine is the pro model if it makes any difference) the game runs a bit smoother but almost unnoticeable. it also crashes about every hour to 1.5 hrs like clockwork before the patch was installed.

Okay after the update.. it crashes my game and shut off my xbox series x

Attachments

• 20201223_233319.jpg
    20201223_233319.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
Top Bottom