Hotfix 1.06

+
Thanks for your effort and dedication... Cyberpunk maybe is not the game promised and hyped until the Moon but it is an amazing game... I have a lot of time that I didn't feel that sensation to return to a game during your normal activities... Amazing narrative and history with great characters... Wonderful gunplay and personalization.

I hope you find the solution for the IA and find the way to introduce more things thst as promised and this title will be a masterpiece... But meanwhile take a rest and enjoy this days with your family the updates can wait for some days.

Just experienced my first crash to desktop after patch 1.06. I loaded the game in the Afterlife, got the mission for the spell book, and was about to head out when it suddenly left me looking at the desktop. I have never crashed before at all. The game forwarded the logs, so hopefully they'll be useful.

Update: I am more inclined to think it was a video driver update that caused the problem. Nvidia doesn't requests a reboot anymore, but I think the system needed it. After restarting the PC, the game behaved as expected. No crashes so far.

Last edited:
glad that 8mb save file limit was removed, but honestly it should've never been there to begin with. What a bonehead thing to do, and the initial response was even more boneheaded when they said don't collect as much loot and don't craft as much. Image that in a game where you get a lot of loot and you do a lot of crafting lol. Like i said, I'm glad they finally fixed it, but it was a braindead move to begin with.

Can we please have an option to switch the API on PC...Dirext X12 does not perform that well on the Nvidia 10series GPUs

An option to run the game in Vulkan would be much appreciated

Thanks for your effort and dedication... Cyberpunk maybe is not the game promised and hyped until the Moon but it is an amazing game... I have a lot of time that I didn't feel that sensation to return to a game during your normal activities... Amazing narrative and history with great characters... Wonderful gunplay and personalization.

I hope you find the solution for the IA and find the way to introduce more things thst as promised and this title will be a masterpiece... But meanwhile take a rest and enjoy this days with your family the updates can wait for some days.

Thankfully, 30 years of playing video games has inured me to publisher hype, so this game turned out to be exactly what I was hoping for ;)

PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
So any hope for us with broken save files? I have game with almost 90 hours invested to it and it's corrupted. Can you fix it if I send it to you?

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.
meat.png

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Hey guys, the Dum Dum bug is not fixed... I mean probably it is if you are not in it at the moment, but now there is no way I can play this mission, is there any way you guys can fix it whenever the quest is already begun? Dum Dum is still no appearing.

I updated to the new hot fix and started a new character. When you do the ride with Jackie and get to the checkpoint it crashes. did it with my Corpo and Nomad. I didn't have crashes before just a couple of animation graphical glitches.

Top Bottom