Hotfix 1.06

+

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Any news about Stadia patches? Many of the issues seem similar (or the same) as the PC/Console issues, except for graphics performance (physics, mission-related, and so on).

okay, I was really hoping i could play the Totentanz Quest today.. but DumDum is still not there... :/
(before someone post the load an old save fix, no I'm not undoing 20+ hours)

having an issue since the new patch dropped that leaves pieces of UI that are supposed to be temporary like the "you are being hacked" notification stuck on the screen until I exit the game and reload.

Never had a crash on pc either. 50 hours in.
Post automatically merged:

Crashes? Have had no crashes in my 50 hours on pc.

Stop complaining and do another mission.

Your drivers are not up to date, no crashes here in 50 hours playtime

Lol ;) probably u are luckiest than other 1kk people!

I cant do another missione because Disasterpiece is a main missione in story line...so i dont want do other before this mission is fixed.

I payed for a good game, not for a half game with big problems... Sorry but it is my point of view

okay, I was really hoping i could play the Totentanz Quest today.. but DumDum is still not there... :/
(before someone post the load an old save fix, no I'm not undoing 20+ hours)

load a previous saved game, maybe is a corrupted file. Sometimes loading a previous saved game can fixed a bug or uninstall the game and install it again

Lol ;) probably u are luckiest than other 1kk people!

I cant do another missione because Disasterpiece is a main missione in story line...so i dont want do other before this mission is fixed.

I payed for a good game, not for a half game with big problems... Sorry but it is my point of view
i was playing with really minors bugs on 1.04, almost none. then with 1.05 i had almost all the bugs i saw on youtube, very annoying but i uninstall the game and installed again and now i have again the stability of 1.04. So maybe that help.

Loving the game so far (80 hours in on the first playtgrough) no where near finished yet either, thanks so much for taking away the 8mb save limit! I can continue to craft my way to glory and fame with total disregard for save size now. Merry Christmas to all at CDPR and happy holidays.

Dum Dum still missing from Second Conflict. Went back to All Foods and Royce and Brick are still there, just chillin. No Dum Dum there either. I'm around 120hrs in. I'd like to finish the game with all the side quests done. Wish you'd just add the console back in so I could try to fix it myself.

Yes, they may be important. But the just aren't as quick to make as you think. And getting a patch right before christmas is a blessing in itself already.

Most of us are eagerly waiting for a fully functional game. But getting everything done in such a short time-period with how the game looked at first is just straight impossible.
well, the forum was borderline dying when i posted this, so i could not correct the 8mb save file fix (though i dont know if it is actually fixed).

the other thing:
1) if you put out such a buggy mess before christmas you KNOW what you are getting into. i know the devs are the ones taking the hit and for sure werent the ones pushing this out (investors and CEOs are). therefor actually those at the top should pay for the issues of this game (aka dont get money for it).

2) the quest thing should actually be not that hard to fix. well, who know how much corners they cut so maybe you are right and the foundation this is build on is total crap. we saw that in some other games that went from 80 -> 40 gigs just bc the people cleaned up their code.

Well my game was working before this Hotfix, now it crashes instantly when starting the game (via Steam).
It sounds like your game files are broken. Try going under cyberpunk properties, local files and verify game cache. This should fix it for you.

Thanks for the hard work! Loving the game. Have a nice christmas

And here is my favourite bug so far

Edit:
ok twitch embedd doesnt work https://www.twitch.tv/videos/848472884

In every patch they noted "improved stability" which should result in fewer crashes. In this patch they added "improved memory management" to that, which didnt do anything either.

After every patch the crashes are still the same since launch and after 1.06 the crashes seem to happen more, atleast for me.

Nice - i like it a lot. Playing on PS4 Pro and its my personal GOTY! Best game i ever played.

If the technical issues will get fixed it'll be a masterpiece in gaming history!!
Edit says Scooby is wishing you all a very nice x-mas and it's lot honorable that you do work over the holidays.

I really really hope you'll get CP2077 running good on OldGen - also that people don't hop on the shit-storm-train because its absolutely not justified that much.

Kind regards to the hole team - a loving fan. 😍
View attachment 11109866
Pps. its my #selfiepunk entry, (picture is my own!)

Ppps. I really hope ill get the U cupboard after promotion has finished at our local Saturn electronics market so i am able to build a vitrine of that.

Who s' crazy on CP2077?

........it wasn't me........ 😅🙃😁

Nice my man!

Top Bottom