Hotfix 1.06

+
I hope that in the future pathes you will add all the content, that you wanted to realize, because I see that there are a lot of items in a bag that don't make sense to use at the moment
CO2 cylinder, braindance etc. It's hard for me to imagine what the game was supposed to look like in reality, so I hope that subsequent patches and addons will have all this mechanics

All the implants in the blood system are not working with any arm cybernetics installed (biomonitor bioplastic blood vessels blood pump)

Please fix this in the next patch.

and happy holidays

I have a new issue in the Big In Japan Quest.
I used to be able to get the body in Big In Japan but putting the body in any trunk wouldn't trigger the next step, the car spawned for the quest was missing, so I just kept being told to pick up the body again. So I left the body sitting in the street and went to other missions. After the 1.06 update, the body is still there but now I can't pick it up anymore when I walk over it.

There has been a few bugs that I have came across Dum Dum being the main one, I actually used the work around the posted a few days ago, For those of you that its still not working. Reload a save before you call Nancy, Fast travel to All Foods, Go inside call Nancy, now go do the quest and Dum Dum should be there. It worked for me. As for a couple of bugs I have noticed that need to be fixed. There are certain times when I will hit tab to Quick hack or scan and it will get stuck in that screen and I cant do anything else I have to reload last save to get it to go away and its a bit annoying. The other one i'm not sure if its a bug. I have a pretty high end computer not a 30 series but a 2070 super and randomly every couple of hours or so my screen will slow down like its in slow motion but it'll stay that way for a good 30 mins or so then it'll just stop out of nowhere.

PS. Keep up the good work CDPR! Happy Holidays and I am looking Forward to the DLC's (please allow us to buy upscale apartments and keep stolen cars ;) thanks!) good luck with your future fixes!

Yeah I still have the bug where Dum Dum isn't showing up on Second Conflict. I've verified the files and I'm on patch 1.06. This is one of the final things I need to do for my game and I'm at a wall.

Waited for Update. Updated. Dum Dum still not there. *sad*

Is there any Console Command to get him Spawned or reset the Mission? Can't go back to an old safe, because i am to far into the game now

Try to restart your PC after update 1.06 and set execute in administrator Cyberpunk2077.exe
oki got time for play but nope didn't help so i m about really about wait for next patch with hope that be fixed..... Game still crashing while i just drive on main location city map .... never happeend before this new patch .... and i lost patience ... no way on steam loop back on 1.05 soo i m really just mad at this .... But thank you for try me help with that .... srsly will hold fingers up for sort this and also my pc is not crap was expensive and his equipment is good ....

PC game, after installed hotfix 1.06, game keep crashing after hit continue... HELP !!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-25 at 10.53.39 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-25 at 10.53.39 (1).jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 92
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-25 at 10.53.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-25 at 10.53.39.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 100
I didn't see the game crash, but there was a flicker of ground texture in the process of completing the “voodoo gang” mission,this kind of flicker has never appeared in version 1.03-1.05, but it happens more frequently in version 1.06, especially in the territory of voodoo gang.

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.

Dum Dum is still missing, i loaded my save and he's still not there in that quest. It's stuck.

My conditions going into it is that Dum Dum was still alive as was Royce, didn't save Brick, fought alongside Maelstrom against Militech.

EDIT: Loaded up a previous save where I wasn't in the vicinity of Totentaz, lost about 4 hours of gameplay by doing so but it works now.

Last edited:
oki got time for play but nope didn't help so i m about really about wait for next patch with hope that be fixed..... Game still crashing while i just drive on main location city map .... never happeend before this new patch .... and i lost patience ... no way on steam loop back on 1.05 soo i m really just mad at this .... But thank you for try me help with that .... srsly will hold fingers up for sort this and also my pc is not crap was expensive and his equipment is good ....

K, get the update driver for your graphics card.

I noticed that the memory_pool_budgets.csv file had disappeared from the engine folder, you can try to replace it, here is my configuration, you need to edit according to your configuration.
I don't know if my fix works for you but me it works fine.

Create with notepad++ or Excel
Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\memory_pool_budgets.csv

PoolCPU Your CPU memory
PoolGPU Your GPU memory

;;;
; ^[1-9][0-9]*(B|KB|MB|GB) - Pool budget
; -1 - Pool does not exist on the current platform
; 0 - Budget will be computed dynamically at runtime

; PC ; Durango ; Orbis
PoolRoot ; ; ;
PoolCPU ; 8192MB ; 1536MB ; 1536MB
PoolGPU ; 6GB ; 3GB ; 3GB
PoolFlexible ; -1 ; -1 ; 0
PoolDefault ; 1KB ; 1KB ; 1KB
PoolLegacyOperator ; 1MB ; 1MB ; 1MB
PoolFrame ; 32MB ; 32MB ; 32MB
PoolDoubleBufferedFrame ; 32MB ; 32MB ; 32MB
PoolEngine ; 432MB ; 432MB ; 432MB
PoolRefCount ; 16MB ; 16MB ; 16MB
PoolDebug ; 512MB ; 512MB ; 512MB
PoolBacked ; 512MB ; 512MB ; 512MB

Image1.jpg

This new update
Only created more glitches and bugs on Xbox one

Since last update
*wierd character movements after exiting any car or bike

*invincible enemies

*dying by walking over a corpse

*loot falling trough the map

*I can't even exit a car or bike anymore because my screen gets all wierd and glitchy

So please fix the fix ..

I have only experienced like 2-3 crashes in my 25 hours of playtime. But ever since 1.06, I have had 10 crashes minimum in the last 5 hours of playtime. I think 1.06 broke something... at least for me?

Also, there has been this weird glitch that has plagued my entire playthrough. Here's a clip/tweet showing just that and it is REALLY annoying as it happens randomly and frequently (around every 15-30 mins):

Yeah I still have the bug where Dum Dum isn't showing up on Second Conflict. I've verified the files and I'm on patch 1.06. This is one of the final things I need to do for my game and I'm at a wall.

I have bad news friend, because the nature of questing in this type of RPG the likely only fix is to roll back to before you started the quest. The bug is baked into your save file now, the only way to fix it is to restart prior to the save. Fallout games, Elder Scrolls games and Assassins Creed have all had similar issues in the past. This is due to how scripted quest events work and are triggered in most games, the script that failed to trigger Dum Dum properly is now saved in your sav.dat file and likely cannot be removed without corrupting the whole file.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
The mission "Queen of the highway" wrecked by update. Now Panam is saying "whats up V?" like 10 times during the mission . She's also sitting in thin air during the mission.

No. The EULA even states that the game is provided "as-is". They aren't required to even patch the game, but do it because it would be suicide for a company not to. They can release the two big patches they mentioned in January and February and then stop all development if they wanted to.

They aren't required to release everything they developed either, and they haven't. They've even removed things they had developed and released.

You might be right. But you and I both know a half done game was not what we expected and certainly not what we paid for. If they told me it is half done, I wont pay for it. It is called false advertising and certainly misleading customers. Thus, I stand correct as what I said: Your full-price pre-order copy include everything they have promised they would developed, ON TIME.

Top Bottom