Hotfix 1.06

+

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Thanks for all of your work! Playing on my PS4 and while I've had a few crashes, not too many and I am just constantly saving. Remember, Skyrim had similar issues when it came out and people still hold it up as a benchmark 10 years later...
loving the game so far.

Any rarity Liberty Crafting Spec (craftable version) visually turns into a smart shotgun when adding attachments.

I'm on 1.06 gog version.

Gotta say I’ve been loving this game since I started and haven’t ran into any issues yet. Playing on a ps5 and it’s been great. Can’t wait to dive deep into Night City and see what trouble I can get into!!! Merry Christmas and great job to the developers!!! Thank you

After completing the game at end credits it won't let you carry on with the game it just goes to the main menu

Been trying to patch since it came out. hits 57% and stays that way. deleted the temp files. same thing. plenty of space on HDD. just stuck at 57% for 3 days.

Any ideas to finish this hot fix.

K, get the update driver for your graphics card.

I noticed that the memory_pool_budgets.csv file had disappeared from the engine folder, you can try to replace it, here is my configuration, you need to edit according to your configuration.
I don't know if my fix works for you but me it works fine.

Create with notepad++ or Excel
Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\memory_pool_budgets.csv

PoolCPU Your CPU memory
PoolGPU Your GPU memory

View attachment 11112200
I have all drivers and win updates till dates .... but i did different way i just uninstall game and install back ... after that somehow game work

Queen of The Highway is bugged, cannot progress beyond the "Follow Panam" objective.
Had the same problem, had to reload the mission without skipping scenes, and was able to finish the mission
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully after this hotfix will be no more game crashes like this one on the picture;]
On my PC build events (crashes) like this should not existed at all!
My game has never crashed on pc on 1.05 or 1.06. 50 hours on 1.05 and 25 hours on 1.06.

Last edited:
That's it? It took you this long to come up with such short amount of fixes?
You really have no sympathy for the hard working derv team.

anybody having problems with queen of the highway? I'm pretty deep in and it keeps telling me to go talk to panam but won't let me talk to her
Reload the mission, worked for me.

[Edited -- non-constructive -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
You really have no sympathy for the hard working derv team.

Reload the mission, worked for me.

Crashing? Guess you're playing on console. Had no crash during 75 hours on pc.

Heve seen below 10 bugs in 75 hours of playing. 1 floating notorcycle, 4-5 people stuck in objects. Thats about it. Feel like you're exaggerating when saying game is in pre alpha. Valhalla also had a couple of major bugs on Launch. Missing walls and doors for example. Tube bugs in cyberpunk are not worst then in other major releases this year. It's a great game, it only needs a bit of love from developers to a more substance for replayability.
Yeah, great game ;))

Some problem introduced with new patch
1. graphical bug
yes this shit moving around in your view, can't see shit. You need to remove all clothing and reapply to fix it or reload a save
20201226000852_1.jpg

2. FPS problem. Back in 1.03 I can have 60 fps with right setting. Now, it can't consitently and even when it say 60 or more in fps counter the game doesnt feel that way.
Graphical optimization still not fixed.

Not to mention gray texture bug still exist.

I haven't experienced any of these problems, personally.. but the fast work is much appreciated. At some point it'd be cool if the "Find Blake" bug was fixed so he's actually there, though. Also, a walking toggle for PC would be great. Oh & some kind of barber and/or tattoo shop would be pretty cool, too.. Anyway, game's beautiful, thank you!

Top Bottom