Hotfix 1.06

+
I had more bugs after this release then I've ever had before and I am close to 100 hours in.... All sorts of crazy bugs were introduced to me after this hotfix in particular. I hope they fix it.

You have obviously not been crafiting a lot or looting a lot. If you had you would have had crashes, cause the bigger your savefiles gets the more crashes you'll get. And if you file gets to big, the save can't be used at all. Didn't have any crashes either until I started crafting, upgrading and looting a lot. It's nice that you havn't had any crashes, but saying the crashes are the players fault when the game is bugged as hell and have a broken save-system is just dumb.
Post automatically merged:

I was actually crafting a lot, maxed out crafting and also made all my legendary gear from crafting (3-4 slots). Did not use any exploits tho. Imo u can only reach 8mb save file if u overusing exploits...
Maybe I just got lucky I thought cause i finished every single quest (side and main) without a bug so I started a new game and have no issues so far still.
Im not saying that the game is perfect but i had no major issues so far. Having glitches and small bugs but the game is playable and enjoyable for me.
The game has perfomance problems everybody knows... I was just trying to suggest that some ppl might find other solution by looking into their system

I would like to start by saying I like the game, but there are certain factors that come to mind when playing, to me at least. You may argue and say for example SLI is dead that's why it wasn't implemented into cyberpunk or better yet Red engine 4. I would say this, why is super ultrawide and 21.9 aspect ratios supported? It's not like everyone has a super ultrawide or 21.9 monitor or setup right? .. kind of an anomaly. It's because they wanted to make the game the best they could to all people out there is the short of it. But failed to scale SLI? Imagine this your playing at 66+ FPS on ultra settings in the middle of the city. The scalability is 40% I'll say. Now would you be more excepting of the bugs at 66+ FPS as low dips? We all know Nvidia 3000 series and Cyberpunk are hand in hand correct? So what would happen to Nvidia's 3000 series stock if SLI scaled? again I'll say by 40%. You do the math. still think nobody tries to use SLI?.......

.... think again.

Last edited:
Not sure, after the 1.06 hotfix update, game kinda runs smoothly for me, I mean, yeah I crash every once in a while but that only happens when I play for a long period of time. (4-6 hours of game play) I play on Xbox S.

I'm still quest-locked by a bug not allowing me to start the gig Many Ways to Skin a Cat. I've arrived on location and cleared the area, still not started. I tried doing the authorisation through personal link on the computer and it'll just stuck me there till I loaded a previous save. I've heard about this quest being fixed in 1.05 but I don't think my situation has been helped by the hotfix.
bug.png

Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.

Pretty sure it's crashing more on XB1 as time goes by, not less. Or at least more like clockwork... I can almost guarantee that after x amount of hours it'll start pausing a lot during gameplay (even just when running around exploring and doing nothing), then eventually crash. It's got to the point that when the pausing starts, I just restart my XB1 to try to avoid the annoyance of a crash. Never known a game to run this badly in my 30+ years of gaming.
Post automatically merged:

How did you finish the game in the state that it is now?

An enormous amount of patience I'd imagine...
My first playthru I did absolutely everything on the map in 178 hours, my second was more of an experimentation with a Corpo to see what would happen if you sided with the Corpo's, or if you even could... that was interesting - that only took 24 hours, thereabouts, because I focused on the missions that progressed the main story and ignored the rest (I was only lvl 18 when I finished it).

Last edited:
CDPR can't we have the 2018 version of the game please, heck that one seemed way more stable. This 2020 version we have dumb ai, bug filled glitches, removed mantis blade climbing, lack of cut scenes which makes this version character customisation pointless, the illusion of choice for the life paths , the montage of 6 months flying by with Jackie instead of going through actual Merc work with him that duration to ground the motivations for both characters, incredibly cluttered inventory which the 2018 version had clear subcategories, lack of purchasable apartments / houses, no dynamic interaction i.e trauma team picking up dead civies during crossfires gang shootouts, lack of gang fights, max tac not swooping in via air carriers heck don't know how to engage car chases or ride a bike (no police bikes in 2077), no vehicle customisation even though Johnny's 1977 Porsche 911 has a custom paint job, infotainment system and camera augmented mirrors. It seems like a game engine (renderware which is 15/20 yrs) old seems to incorporate better ai logic , assets streaming and less bugs than the 2020 Red engine. Heck even Bethesda's creation engine seems vastly better.

hey, hurry up with 1.07/ I'm 95 hours in game and still in act 2. I deliberately stall for time and do not play, or when I play, I try not to go through story quests, I clean up gigs and ncpds (which are mostly not interesting and very, very routine).

Podziękowanie

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
Why do I not see my character.

hey, hurry up with 1.07/ I'm 95 hours in game and still in act 2. I deliberately stall for time and do not play, or when I play, I try not to go through story quests, I clean up gigs and ncpds (which are mostly not interesting and very, very routine).

Podziękowanie

I feel your frustration too. Thinking about the bigger picture, the best thing for this game is for the devs to really spend some time working out the current problems and test the crap out of it to avoid more backlash.

Let's hope that is what is happening and in a month or so get an update with major improvements.

Goodnight,

Please in patch 1.07 you should remove the forced sharpening effect.

It's horrible and makes the game look worse and not sharper.

the forced sharpening effect is seen in the reflections and the asphalt of the road.

Without a doubt, this effect should be changed and improved.

My version is PS4 slim with the current patch 1.06.

We are many players who think that this effect looks bad, I attach photos.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20210104032603.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210104032603.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Cyberpunk 2077_20210104032623.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210104032623.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 156
Goodnight,

Please in patch 1.07 you should remove the forced sharpening effect.

It's horrible and makes the game look worse and not sharper.

the forced sharpening effect is seen in the reflections and the asphalt of the road.

Without a doubt, this effect should be changed and improved.

My version is PS4 slim with the current patch 1.06.

We are many players who think that this effect looks bad, I attach photos.

Looks more like DLSS Ultra Performance, not a problem of sharpening.

And just my few cents on the game:

88 hours in, had only 1 crash so far, and once the game did not start, I had 1 mission bug where the automatic fast travel always resulted in an never ending loading screen (which was simply solved by doing dome other things first and then come back again) and a few minor - yet sometimes a little anoying - bugs and glitches like some weird audio bugs or hovering items in the air.
But over all, game looks and runs great, and I had a lot of fun and still have a LOT to do.

Thanks CDPR for this really good game. I mean, it may not be the overhyped Megagame, but it is also not the complete failure so many people are making out of it - at least on PC. But maybe I am just used to much buggier games, I just remember some Bethesda Open World Games like Fallout 3 on the PS3 - THAT was a bugfest, 10 FPS in the lategame (in the expansion), and loading times of like 2 Minutes sometimes.... uhg :)

Man I'm still waiting for finishing my first playthrough because of the second-conflict bug. I did EVERY sidemission in the meantime, bought every car but since christmas I don't have anything to do and i don't want to start the final mission with second conflict missing.

I don't know, which bug you thought you have fixed but second conflict still doesn't work. no dum dum, and the door on third floor is still closed.

Top Bottom