Hotfix 1.06

+
im on ps4 pro. these are my issues
after 1.04 game crashed every 90min - 2hrs
after 1.05 game stopped crashing but started freezing, freezing not so bad as you can exit it out to title menu and reload a save.
after 1.06 the game is crashing again, mostly during main quests and intense sequences. The game is also freezing.

With this new hotfix and ever since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I can't even get into the game at all, every time I open it up it crashes instantly no matter what I do. I truly need help here because it's making the game that I could play before unplayable.

It might be bullshit but I found that after removing everything else from my PS4 Slims internal storage the game seems to be performing a little better. I'm not entirely sure. From my experience with the game being the only thing installed, my gunfights have performed a little better. On foot texture pop-in is almost totally unnoticeable. Autosave stutters have shortened. It might all be nonsense but I do think the game runs better with everything else transferred over to an external. Not advising anybody try it. Just letting everyone know. Perhaps someone with the time might be interested in testing the theory out?

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
I hope soon new one 1.07. Ive fps drops to 15 xones

16 days later, still no Stadia patch. It is a joke how bad the dev support of this port is.

Still waiting for privilege of meeting Dum Dum.

Last edited:
Ok so I and probably many others as well wait for the upcoming patch. Will the patch come out soon or at the end of January? Better fix some BIG things faster and not let us wait for a huge patch...I liked the hotfixes every 1-2 weeks.

Still waiting for privilege of meeting Dum Dum.
Just jumping in there, but have you tried to fast-travel to the All-Foods-Plant where you first deal with the Maelstrom gang in the prologue before trying to call Nancy about Totentanz? It's supposed to force the game to remember that Dum Dum is alive.
Worked for me when I had the issue.

Please add Braindance feature as an open world activity. Its so advertised everywhere and they sell them in... certain shops, but we can't use them. :shrug:

I had zero crashes on my Series X, busy with my second playthrough as well. Just the usual bugs that's everywhere but it's not a game breaking experience for me

My only issue on the PS4 Pro are the FPS drops . If they can improve that then I'll be grand.

Oh and I almost forgot. No more crashes please!

17 days later still no patch version for Stadia.

God is dead, and we killed him.

Better they actually do a patch that works than one that doesn't make the game playable. I am fully expecting January 30th to be closer for its release than January 9th.

Better they actually do a patch that works than one that doesn't make the game playable. I am fully expecting January 30th to be closer for its release than January 9th.
Yeah. For me personally, v1.06 was a bit of a disaster and it changed CP77 from being really pretty stable to frequent black-screen lock-ups, often within just a couple of minutes of playing. I've decided to call it a day for now but don't feel overly stroppy about it just yet: considering Christmas just happened, I think it's not entirely unreasonable that we haven't seen any further updates. It'd be nice to see something by the end of the month, but something that works. I can see that 1.06 was pretty much an emergency fix to stop the savegame corruption but it seems to have come at the cost of stability, at least for some players.

Please sombody explain me how downloawd hotfix from support page, i can't understand

Which platform you are on? PC, PS or Xbox?

On PC there are Gog Version (updates in the GoG Galaxy Launcher) and Steam Version (which updates on the steam platform of course)

You can not download the hotfix from the website manually.

Top Bottom