Hotfix 1.11

+
And it's odd how CDPR who relies on players using quicksave because their games are so damn quirky, still hasn't implemented a quickload feature to make life easier. Yes, way to go, CDPR. Never, ever learn a damn thing if you can help it.
Ah, quick load. Quake 3 engine games not only had that. You could assign the save and load buttons you wanted. Most games don't learn the art of quick load.

Yet still problem remove Neoprene Diving Suit after 1.11 patch using Stadia, please fix!

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

What's time table for next larger patch and dlc is my biggest concern. I've beat game 4 times. But most others are also time related.

when can we have ability to get rid of some of versions of Johnny's clothing.

when will we see the 6th attribute slot used and will we see level cap increase before first dlc.

Why can't enemy's level scale to us as we play. If we can have that thanks games to easy with my build on cyberpunks very hard. 9k per hit

Are you planning seasonal dlc? If game supposed to take place in California think you could do California holidays dlc missions. Yes California has is own state holidays

Last edited:
hardware limitations

Fix the roads not displaying right when you drive at high speed it takes time to load the pedestrian crossing same thing goes with the street lights btw im playing on ps4 pro

Clearly the PS4 Pro's hardware has its limitations and can't do marvels.

But interestingly this pop in issue also happens on a high end PC (obviously equiped with an SSD...) with all settings at max (incl. LOD, level of detail).
So I guess it's not really a hardware limitation but linked to the code or engine ?
Amongst others : pedestrian crossings, digital boards and road signs definitely appear at closer distance than the rest.
It seems to have to do with LOD but strangely not all objects, textures, lights etc. seem to be ruled by the same lod patterns.

Actually, there is a lot of talk at the moment regarding whether the LOD was messed on PC with 1.1 but it's a little unclear.
This guy posted a video taken on his top tier PC last month and it is clear that there already was a lot of pop in :

I'd say if your major problem on PS4 Pro at the moment is this then you're good to play because even on PC it's not better (hopefully it will be improved) ;-)

Hey CDPR! Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game that i enjoy playing (even with the bugs ob my ps5), from crafting to just driving in the streets of Night City.
I just wanted to ask if the "quest item's bug" (items that cannot be stashed or sold) will be resolved. Also, can you add the possibility of getting Jackie's Gun in another way that the one actually in place. I haven't made the right choice and i don't want to restart for now my 80+hours save (maybe when a new game + feature will be added and interesting)

Slowly but surely the video game is becoming closer to what it should have been at the start. By which I mean that it is actually playable on consoles.

Yet still problem remove Neoprene Diving Suit after 1.11 patch using Stadia, please fix!

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

People use stadia?
Thought that was dead in the water?

I had a similar issue, I wanted to use left Ctrl for crouch toggle (which is bound to C by default) instead of its default binding crouch (hold) and the game kept reverting my settings. I had to bind crouch (hold) to some unused button and then set left Ctrl to crouch toggle - then the setting finally stuck.
Don't try changing C to do something else and don't leave either crouch button blank. I think it might have something to do with C being bound to skipping dialogue.
I use C for Strafe Left, so I had to move skip dialogue to another button, cause I kept skipping dialogue while following whoever was talking whenever I strafed. I have Crouch Hold bound to Shift, but nothing on Crouch Toggle, so I might try to bind some random unused key to Crouch Toggle to see if that fixes it, cause to fix it, I bind Shift to Crouch Toggle, and the back to Crouch Hold (which I must do after every save game load).

Update: I tested it now, and that does seem to fix it for me. C isn't also Crouch Toggle now when I load a save game. Thank you for the tip :)

Just out of curiosity, are you using one of the mods that adds key bindings to slots that don't show up in the menu (like a dedicated key binding for walk, dodge, etc.)? If so this may be the source of that issue. If not, I'm not sure why that's happening, but worth asking just in case it's this simple.
I don't have any mods installed. but as Riterando mentioned above here, I might have to bind something to Crouch Toggle just to avoid this issue.

It still should be fixed though.

Last edited:
A missão do delamain ainda ta bugada, eu chego perto do carro e n acontece nada, ele n liga pra continuar a missão.
16gb que não consertaram nada
" Dellamain's mission still bugged. When i aproach the car nothing happen, he Still don't call to continue the mission. 16gb for nothing" Na próxima melhor postar em inglês amigo.

Hold on, EVERY patch will be 50 gigabyte now? Might as well just uninstall the game and wait while you finish, I've downloaded this game how many times already? 4? 6?

When is there going to be a fix for Pan Am side quest A Little Help From My Friends?? Haven't been able to do this since the game released!!

Top Bottom