Hotfix 1.11

+
I made this account simply to say I play on PC and every patch has made the game graphically worse...even in story mode scenes which for whatever reason makes less sense than 100mph on the motorcycle loading in cars way later or faces. That is all.

This. Many PC master race players actually have pretty decent experience all around and if you're one of the lucky ones you may only make things worse for yourself by applying these volatile patches.

For me, not many serious bugs, just small weirdness and the badly designed itemization. I reverted from 1.10 to 1.06 and I don't dare to upgrade to 1.11 because it works now and I don't watch to risk it.

Huh, here I am taking the risk to 1.11 from 1.06 just to see if some of my minor bugs were fixed. 1.06 worked fine for me aside from the minor bugs that annoyed me. I kept a backup of 1.06 just in case I needed it. LOL Let's see how this lasts...

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
Hello
Is there a chance to add in one of upcoming patches option in interface settings to turn off all the things floating above npc heads?
Markers, HP bars, all kind of icons and above all names.
Johnny's name floating above him isn't necessery.
City and and npc design is beautifull.
Markers floating everywhere ruin the experience.

Might not be the first one mentioning this, but I feel like i'm seeing npcs I haven't seen before the latest patches, also it looks like the there's more variety of looted clothes. Found a very plain composite ballistic vest with a great patch on the back that doesn't seem to be affiliated to any of the gangs.

I would be great if we could customise our clothes and even upload our very own and unique clothing patches!

I am on base ps4 and i can honestly say that the bugs/glitches whatever you want to call them. i love them all the bikes exploding across the map really make my day after working all night. now to the meat of my message. regarding the DLC do you have a rough time line on when they will be releasing? im not getting anxious i just need to know when i have to request a couple days off of work ;)

I like that 1.11 - while not mentioned in release notes - fixes texture/models LOD pop-up regression introduced with 1.1.
And I cannot understand CDPR versioning scheme. What's next patch is supposed to be called - 1.111?

I like that 1.11 - while not mentioned in release notes - fixes texture/models LOD pop-up regression introduced with 1.1.
And I cannot understand CDPR versioning scheme. What's next patch is supposed to be called - 1.111?
It would be handled like this: 1.1 is a "major" patch. Anything between patches 1.1 and 1.2 would be 1.11, 1.12, 1.13. All the way to 1.2. They just drop the zero.

I asked about this but someone rudely reply to me "look into release notes". This is exactly the thing I asked. So actually the hotfix 1.11 repairs 1.10's broken LOD?

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:

here is easier solution, just make every single drop be legendary with max slots, there is no need for epics or rares. Will save everyone's time right ?

Who's idea was that randomised loot would be a good thing in a single player game?
It's not enough that we can't wear 95% of wardrobe NPC's wear, but the limited stock we have must be randomised.

It took me almost two days to collect every legendary piece of clothing with save/load exploit.
Time properly wasted.

I'm having the same issue with Hotfix 1.1 on my PC while playing it on Steam, where I literally cannot play the game after a black box comes up it says "Woah, Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined" and I for the umpteenth time been offered to send a report.

It says,
"We've created this anonymous error report, which you can send our way to help us fix the problem in the new dark future."
Then when I send it, it says
"Thanks, choomba!
Your report has been sent"

Last edited:
Top Bottom