Hotfix 1.11

+

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:
People have been furious randomization has been taken away. Now it's back.

This thing is 15gb on PS4. Ill be honest. I don't know a thing about how patching works but it feels like there must be more to this patch than fixing a quest bug and item randomization. Spill them beans CDPR. We know this baby of yours still in development. Big ups on the surprise patch though. I smell a few extra frames on PS4. Keep at it.

They've already explained it once. Apparently, consoles work with large data-archives consisting of several files. If they want to fix something, they have to "exchange" the whole archive which leads to these insane data sizes. It's really stupid, but sadly it's the way it is.

Thanks for fixing the Takemura bug...

But this is a step backward with the the restoration of item randomization. Removal of randomization was a plus. The issue is that the items had terrible stats.

Legendary items should have max stats and max slots. Period. You shouldn't have to save-scum a dozen times until you roll a Legendary item that is properly leveled to you with max stats. It should just ALWAYS be so. (Honestly I would be fine with the static spawns of Legendary items be altered so they have fixed, high-level requirements too. The current incentive is to ignore them until you are a high level so that you do not get stuck with a low-level Legendary with terrible stats that costs an arm and a leg to upgrade, due to the silly exponential cost of repeated upgrades. Some folks might like the level scaling, I get it. I just don't.)

Furthermore I support Kadayi's suggestion that the mod slots available on items be standardized to remove the needless time-sink and cheese of re-rolling over and over.

That applies to crafted items too. I shouldn't have to craft a dozen of an item until I get one with a decent roll. The stats for loot and crafting should ALL be much more predictable.

Last edited:
They've already explained it once. Apparently, consoles work with large data-archives consisting of several files. If they want to fix something, they have to "exchange" the whole archive which leads to these insane data sizes. It's really stupid, but sadly it's the way it is.
It's all platforms that has these archives, but i assume the ps4 one is worse.

Devs, go to work and make proper patches. I know I must wait 6 months to play this beautiful but early access game.
I hope you get your stuff together because 1.1 wanst a major patch. Good luck hope for the best.

The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.

Simply standardized mod slots on legendary loot.

For me save scumming is a mean to overcome lack of ingame tools to fix an item quality issue.
* It lets us reroll epic items to legendary
* it lets us get legendary gear, worth name legendary. Why legendary gear exist that is so much weaker than epic at the first place?

The thing is, the items always COME with max slots anyway.

If that was truly the case, why would there be so many videos out there talking about saving before picking up legendary gear? :shrug:

I mean maybe you've just been super lucky, but I've gone after Legendary items and the number of slots has always been random. I think some quest line items are fixed, but the vast majority aren't.

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:

You're probably that one meeting meme guy that keeps getting kicked out of the window for making logical suggestions.
download (1).png

If that was truly the case, why would there be so many videos out there talking about saving before picking up legendary gear? :shrug:

I mean maybe you've just been super lucky, but I've gone after Legendary items and the number of slots has always been random. I think some quest line items are fixed, but the vast majority aren't.
You didnt got the post.

All items always come with max slots. This so called Me-Thrill mod is not something the user can even create on its own. Some people in another thread played around with a save-game editor and some things (johnys clothing) dropped this strange mod on destroying it (which was for sure a bug)

This Me-Thrill mod REMOVES the mod-slot (you can only swap it out with the save-game editor) and gives you +7 armor. Thats why the armor values was higher, if it had lesser OPEN mod slots (or with any mod in it).

Here you can see this Me-Thrill mod: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...umming-sockets.11075840/page-10#post-12817448
Thats also the thread, where the people figured that out.

>When you put it in, the mod socket disappear but still gives you the armor bonus.

Whoever came up with that stupid thing in a SINGLE PLAYER game, should be slaped with a wet towel! :D

Lets take a legendary shirt for example and lets say it has 100 armor value.
If it has 4 open slots = 100 armor
3 open slots = 107 (me-thrill removes the slot and gives + 7 armor)
2 open slots = 114
1 open slots = 121
0 open slots = 128.

Last edited:
Im on gog and get Update failed this update requires 50gb of space - are you mad CDPR?? just 2 fixes and 50gb???
Pls note i got over 1 TB free space on the drive Cyberpunk is instaled

So just going to give a feedback about 1.1 (not the hotfix)

So I notice performance improvement. It's noticeable and game is overall smoother on my system.

Also ending quest fix:

In the Nomad ending vehicle positioning is fixed. In v 1.06 Panam's car would end up outside of camp and you'd have to walk to camp to begin the ending quest.

Also the part where the tank is flipped over is fixed as well.

However there are still enemies spawning underground... requiring grenades to kill.

People have been furious randomization has been taken away. Now it's back.

I think they were furious that the ability to get max slots was taken away by removing the save/load exploit leveraging Randomisation. Whereas my view is they should just dump randomisation in the first place because it serves no good purpose. Once people know that 3/4 slots on legendary gear is possible, why settle for less? :shrug:

You're probably that one meeting meme guy that keeps getting kicked out of the window for making logical suggestions.

You are not wrong there friend.

Thanks for fixing the Takemura bug...

But this is a step backward with the the restoration of item randomization. Removal of randomization was a plus. The issue is that the items had terrible stats.

Legendary items should have max stats and max slots. Period. You shouldn't have to save-scum a dozen times until you roll a Legendary item that is properly leveled to you with max stats. It should just ALWAYS be so. (Honestly I would be fine with the static spawns of Legendary items be altered so they have fixed, high-level requirements too. The current incentive is to ignore them until you are a high level so that you do not get stuck with a low-level Legendary with terrible stats that costs an arm and a leg to upgrade, due to the silly exponential cost of repeated upgrades. Some folks might like the level scaling, I get it. I just don't.)

Furthermore I support Kadayi's suggestion that the mod slots available on items be standardized to remove the needless time-sink and cheese of re-rolling over and over.

That applies to crafted items too. I shouldn't have to craft a dozen of an item until I get one with a decent roll. The stats for loot and crafting should ALL be much more predictable.

I second that. In the current status, we can have Rare items with better specs than the same item in Legendary format.

Is the bug fixed, when playing with a "female" character having male genitals, and in sex scenes the female scenes are being loaded instead of the male ones?

Top Bottom