Hotfix 1.11

+

Sure, but less usable slots mean slightly higher armour. (I'll acknowledge that's the case) But personally, I'd* rather have a 4 slot Legendary I can throw a legendary Armadillo plus some other bonus giving mods like Bully in versus a 0 slot Legendary with a better base value. :shrug:

* and most other gamers it seems.

Simply standardized mod slots on legendary loot.

For me save scumming is a mean to overcome lack of ingame tools to fix an item quality issue.
* It lets us reroll epic items to legendary
* it lets us get legendary gear, worth name legendary. Why legendary gear exist that is so much weaker than epic at the first place?
I’ve got legendary gear with lower specs than common gear 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Same for me..... there is a body hidden behind a box on the left hand side just as you enter the area, once I scanned that the event started

Yeah. I struggled with that mission because the last body to scan is behind a box and in some undergrowth as well.

No, it's 100% a scum save exploit.
What, were you thinking it was a game mechanic to reload a save to get better gear?
Sorry that's called exploiting a glitch.
Maybe just level up your gear like your supposed to and next time learn the game not the exploit.

Yeah. I struggled with that mission because the last body to scan is behind a box and in some undergrowth as well.
I climbed up the walls & scaffolding trying to scan the entire area...... it was only when I saw Johnny sitting on the box that I investigated that hidden area

I’ve got legendary gear with lower specs than common gear 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's probably because the gear you pick up is leveled to you when you first look at it.

You can get some Legendary items before even completing The Heist, and be stuck with low-level gear all game. That's why I support Legendary gear (certainly those available at fixed drops in the game world) be fixed to high-level stats and level requirements.

These are good moves to make but what about the significant general downgrade on the PC version?
I had to refund the Playstation version and now the PC version is about as glitchy.
WHATS UP?

Sure, but less usable slots mean slightly higher armour. (I'll acknowledge that's the case) But personally, I'd* rather have a 4 slot Legendary I can throw a legendary Armadillo plus some other bonus giving mods like Bully in versus a 0 slot Legendary with a better base value. :shrug:

* and most other gamers it seems.
It was just to explain the mechnanic to the mod slots.

The items are always MAX SLOT. CDPR just has to get rid of this Me-Thrill thing, which makes no sense in a single player game..

There is also such a thing for weapons. But it adds 5 or 6 to dmg. So closely what the crunch mod also does, so its not that much of a loss on a weapon.

But endgame Armadilo gives >200 armor and Me-Thrill only 7.. :/
Post automatically merged:

No, it's 100% a scum save exploit.
What, were you thinking it was a game mechanic to reload a save to get better gear?
Sorry that's called exploiting a glitch.
Maybe just level up your gear like your supposed to and next time learn the game not the exploit.
You cannot upgrade/add mod slots.

Also the upgrading costs are insane.. Doubling the resources everytime? Laziest approach for it.

Its nice to see that hotfixes can still happen. Was afraid we would have to wait until the next "big" patch.
Seriously though, let me bind a Key for "Toggle walk". Its not like V dosent have enough pressure from before. Jogging around the City like that is going to give me a heartattack.

Item randomization has been restored to the previous state

Thank you so much for the quick reaction on that - feels like you are really listening :giggle:
Post automatically merged:

I love this game, like I loved tabletop 2020! Thank you for listening to the community and addressing issues. My experience has been fantastic so far on both Xbox One and Series X, and I know that you will continue to tweak and improve this experience because you guys rock!
Don't listen to the haters...gamers are some of the most venomous and cynical critics in the world. Keep your chins up and know that there are plenty of others out here like me that love what you've done so far and can't wait for more!
Thank you CDPR!

Everyone certainly has a right to voice their own opinion, but for me Cyberpunk was also the most enjoyable game since the release of Bioshock Infinite 7 years ago.

I think they were furious that the ability to get max slots was taken away by removing the save/load exploit leveraging Randomisation. Whereas my view is they should just dump randomisation in the first place because it serves no good purpose. Once people know that 3/4 slots on legendary gear is possible, why settle for less? :shrug:
I... actually couldn't care less. I guess that's an mmorpg disease? The max-out and do-it-all and have-it-all sickness?
And yeah, I can do with no randomization at all.
Actually I really dislike leveling systems where gear of the same kind is worse or better depending on its level. In any game actually.

My legendary items are just gone or did they also move the known legendary armor to a different location???

Well it is very nice to see that you listen to the community. For me the item randomization was not a big deal as you become very overpowered after level 30 either way but many players asked for this.

Would be great to put some 30+ level challange on the map as soon as possible as a dlc. Some gigs and hotspots around pacifica and south badlands would be perfect.

Top Bottom