Hotfix 1.11

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.

So here's something novel, how about the patches don't install while you are in game? This is a pattern, I was just in middle of game when things went wonky, but having experienced this before I exited and voila, an update was in midstream... In MMOs you can do that because you broadcast the system is going down. That should not be the case for single player games that don't include such warnings.

Claire's mission is still bug ... she
kills Sampson yes or yes regardless of your decisions before and after the last race
... =_=

[Added spoiler tags.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys please fix the "Family Heirloom" quest, I've tried all methods at least a hundred times since last year but I still can't activate it on my main character. Many others have this problem, where the quest just won't activate, Rogue just won't call you to activate the quest. It's a achievement breaking bug, I and some other just can't get the trophy for clearing Little Tokyo.

I love this game, like I loved tabletop 2020! Thank you for listening to the community and addressing issues. My experience has been fantastic so far on both Xbox One and Series X, and I know that you will continue to tweak and improve this experience because you guys rock!
Don't listen to the haters...gamers are some of the most venomous and cynical critics in the world. Keep your chins up and know that there are plenty of others out here like me that love what you've done so far and can't wait for more!
Thank you CDPR!

• Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.

The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:

Top Bottom