Hotfix 1.11

+
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.

Calling it an exploit is somewhat bitchy on your/CDPRs part, isn't it?

That so-called exploit is only used on unique items to get the best out of them. The RNG involved is pretty much unjustifiable in that regard. The fault rather lies in fundamental conceptual errors as the game is severely unbalanced. Unique and iconic items should have fixed stats to begin with. What needs to be fixed is "damage" in general.

And again Disasterpiece mission haven't a fix...@SoyAlessandro can we have a fix for this story line missione? I cant take the Judy's van because it is 150 metres under the ground!!!!
THIS IS A STORY MAIN MISSION!!!!!!!!PLEASE FIX FIRST THIS BUG...

Whats with getting quickhacks from hacking? I will not play this game any second anymore, until this is fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:
The thing is, the items always COME with max slots anyway.

But there is a mod (me-thrill), which adds 7 armor, but removes the mod slot. Thats why the same piece of clothing had a higher armor value, if it had lesser open mod-slots.

The amount of me-thrill mods were randomized ;)

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
I absolutely LOVE the game great work!!! 2 things I would like to see fixed, cloud sync stopped working after the 1.1 patch and when I have the police chest piece on the bullet proof vest keeps disappearing - I know it does't do anything for armor but it completes the look. Thanks for a great game and for restoring the item randomization.

Still have to keep rebinding my crouch button every time I start the game or load a save game. C is bound to crouch even if it isn't listed as that in the bind list. I have to bind my crouch button to something else, then back to crouch to make C not be crouch anymore.

It's very frustrating.

Excellent, cheers for the heads-up, am currently sat outside Sunset Motel watching the world go by, no rush to do anything or go anywhere just yet. V2 musta known there was something afoot.

I hold zero expectations on you guys at CDPR, or any company pretty much ever, no petition-signing or disc-burning or endless bleating from me. 1.1 took me from umpteen crashes a day (bog-standard PS4) to 1, anything and everything thereafter is a bonus. Keep up the excellent work folks :)

Well, here's one thing CDPR did do better than Bioware when it came to a rather touchy topic like "loot" in a looter-shooter game.

On the other hand though, if you could also make it so that shops restock more often (3, 4 times a day and maybe each time the player perks/levels up), we could have more ways to acquire better gear than spamming quicksaves during particular missions.

It's pretty annoying to get a blue or a purple from a boss. Not as annoying as getting legendary crafting recipes when you didn't have enough free skill points to invest in crafting and, as such, being rewarded jacksh!t.

A hotfix doesn't meant to add something, it's meant to HOTFIX a partial or severe bug
Post automatically merged:
Yeah, it ain't much, so I also just didn't post much... Was just first arrival to the post :D

Top Bottom