Hotfix 1.11

+
There's a bug on PC from the initial release to at least 1.1 and as it's not mentioned here either, I would like to report it:
- language preferences(at least interface and subtitles) are not persisted between game restarts

As a workaround, I have to set the language preferences every time I start the game.

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
So you release this but still no patch to sort out base ps4 great perfect

hi guys love the game but I would love it if you play an enhanced campaign play tough with saved cars and equipment and creds especially to move on the hardest difficulty leval

IMHO, each class of clothing should always have the max mod slots for it's class. That should be a defining characteristic of said class. The "random" of it should be the mods if any found already on it. I mean, what's the point of a legendary piece of clothing if it has zero mod slots? Or no more than a rare, uncommon or epic? smh Just my .02

Hello, thanks for this update. Please fix the "Love Rollercoaster" side quest that disappears after the "Double Life" main quest now :)

Really? We're going back to having to use quicksaves to create the perfect random rolled item before picking it up instead of just not putting random rolls on unique items that make them suck 90% of the time?

This thing is 15gb on PS4. Ill be honest. I don't know a thing about how patching works but it feels like there must be more to this patch than fixing a quest bug and item randomization. Spill them beans CDPR. We know this baby of yours still in development. Big ups on the surprise patch though. I smell a few extra frames on PS4. Keep at it.

Guys you have cloth classes for a reason. This shouldnt be that hard for you. Just put 4 slots on legendary, 3 on epic, 2 on rare and 1 on the green ones.. So people can actually wear a rare or even a green with the armor mod. This way they can actually mix and match and wont go for the 4 slot legendary when they start a game.

My plays were with rares and epics with 2 slots.. and this is in late game cause i wanted more style over armor. So putting 200 hrs in this game THAT is the best way to handle that and not reload the game to reroll or having static legendaries with no mod slots.. wont work like that.

Top Bottom