Hotfix 1.11

+
Ummm... These 2 "fixes" added another 14.871 GB to my console. when I saw that I thought they might have actually fixed something. Came here and found out it is them fixing something they broke from the last patch... 🤦
I'm not even sure how to process this. Please do better. You have something awesome and you are self sabotaging it!! It is just so disappointing.

After installing 461.90 and this new hotfix performance on my 2080ti on RTX ultra is SOMEHOW buttery smooth.

I don't know who's responsible for that but I like it A LOT. xD

Playing on PS4 and after hotfix 1.11 I’ve noticed that all the clothing items v started with as well as the bonus Witcher themed gear from GOG have all levelled up to my current level. A massive jump!

anyone else noticed this?

reverted back to 1.04 why???? well brand new game and
LUCKY ME STILL HAVE THE CRAFTING BUG, oh and the shops still won't refresh. ooh forgot to add I do not use Cloud Saves.

Last edited:

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
Too bad it fixed barely anything

Nice that we got a hotfix for two items. I don't even know where item randomnazation was a problem. But I could still use a fix for Liam's body on the Violence quest being 900m below where it should be. Still can't pick it up or even get too it.

The game keeps crashing in the beast in me final race mission. At the beginning of the race, the game suddenly closes and flatlined... For months, so I haven't been able to make progress in the game...

Guest 4519094

new drivers *rolls up sleeves* time to get to work.
more people complaining about items with quest flags, that's good news means there's less people with their progression stuck in a quest, real good news.

for those with johnny clothes duplicated or River's gun or skippy, on PC there's very straight forward mods to solve that.

On consoles you may still have a chance if you haven't done the quest at Clouds or the "Dream On" quests.

those quests at some point empty your inventory and put it all in a locker, you can use that to get rid of any undesired items.

It's great to have the randomizer back, but as many wrote just having the maxed slots for epics/legendaries would be much better. Or at least to have an instrument to increase the number of slots.

Game is defaulting on crashing again. CDPR what the hell are you doing with these "patches" and "hotfixes"?

I love this game. Yet more and more I wish CDPR would have delayed it or better yet, presented a latter release date from the start. It must be so much more difficult to try and patch errors with gamers already playing, having saved games after this or that bug had happened already on their games. How can you test a patched version unless you have it run from the start and see how it goes?
Every time there is a major patch I feel tempted to restart a new game. But since more are coming it really makes us feel like beta testers. Also I wanna see where my choices are leading me down the road. In a game that should be really immersive, ...

Hmm, we are dangerously quickly approaching 1.12, anyone knows how is the community work going on version 1.13? If it does the same thing as with Jagged Alliance 2, I can barely wait.

new drivers *rolls up sleeves* time to get to work.
more people complaining about items with quest flags, that's good news means there's less people with their progression stuck in a quest, real good news.

for those with johnny clothes duplicated or River's gun or skippy, on PC there's very straight forward mods to solve that.

On consoles you may still have a chance if you haven't done the quest at Clouds or the "Dream On" quests.

those quests at some point empty your inventory and put it all in a locker, you can use that to get rid of any undesired items.
I saw other poster who tried that and at least the Jhonny clothes still stayed in inventory. At least on the PS4.
Post automatically merged:

At this rate, the game will be fully "fixed" at the end of 2021/beginning of 2022.

And I'm only talking about bug fixes and bad performance. New content, features, DLCs, that's another story...
Looking at this and a patch breaking and introducing more bugs then it fixed and on top of that more game breaking bugs more people getting stuck at story points. I don't see how they every going to be able to pull off any dlc unless they do something that is standalone like one of the DLC for TLoU.

Top Bottom