Hotfix 1.11

+
Hi all
Just a quick question as I have no idea about patches
If I upload patch 1.11 to my xbox one will it have everything on it from all the other patches?

CAN YOU PLEAAAASE just fix the npc texture loading in times on ps4....it would seriously help with keeping people immersed....its incredibly destracting walking around seeing frickin ice cream characters walking around just please make this one of the priorities were not asking for much just please fix this....so many games manage to have npc's textures at least just be full were not even asking for npc's to stop spawning out of our sight or behind us or EVEN right in front of us like they do already.

Just PLEASE fix it you fix quests you fix small bugs pleaaase fix this it cuts down play time so much having to ignore these stupid npc's with block heads....everyone has seen the youtube videos of this why is this not already dealt with yet...gaaaah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange change in this patch...
Why the heck did they MOVE the sitting position on my apartment couch? I liked sitting near the cat at the end of the couch (when Nibbles would show up there) and now V is is so close to the TV set it feels like my eyes will be burned out! :eek:

LOL!

Also, anyone using a gtx 970 they just put out updated drivers for this patch 2 days ago. My game would not start until I updated the driver after the patch.

Edit: So I am curious, I do not think Nvidia is constantly watching for patch updates for theses games and waking up the crew to make drivers, but so far there has been one for almost every game update. Is there anyone in the industry here can tell me what the process is for this? Does the DEV call Nvidia and say HEY we need theses driver support and bug driver fix we found, soon please... :shrug:

Last edited:
Please fix whatever bug is keeping me from doing Tyger and Vulture... It shows on the map as a Search and Recover mission, but when I track it, it's Undiscovered. I have gone all over the area trying to get the call from the Fixer to do the quest and nothing works. I can go into the mission area but no enemies are there, i can see the quest item I'm supposed to take, but I'm afraid to take it because the quest is so messed up it's all i need to finish all gigs/NCPD crimes.

Edit: So I am curious, I do not think Nvidia is constantly watching for patch updates for theses games and waking up the crew to make drivers, but so far there has been one for almost every game update. Is there anyone in the industry here can tell me what the process is for this? Does the DEV call Nvidia and say HEY we need theses driver support and bug driver fix we found, soon please... :shrug:

Great question actually! But I remember similar situation with lots of games, not only with CP2077.

Btw which exact Nvidia driver version do you have?

cpu: 75% gpu 2% : 65 fps with rtx on

Can someone explain me why gpu use is so low ?

Last Patch broke the game completely for me - now shadows and textures popping in, which wasn't this bad in the game versions before.
Now I encountered much more game mechanic bugs than before! this was a bad job for pc, i liked the game in version 1.06, but this is ridiculous.
I used to play on high settings, but now even on ultra textures and shadows are popping in and the lightning is worse aswell.

Please don't focus on old gen consoles too much if it breaks the experience for pc users.

Last Patch broke the game completely for me - now shadows and textures popping in, which wasn't this bad in the game versions before.
Now I encountered much more game mechanic bugs than before! this was a bad job for pc, i liked the game in version 1.06, but this is ridiculous.
I used to play on high settings, but now even on ultra textures and shadows are popping in and the lightning is worse aswell.

Please don't focus on old gen consoles too much if it breaks the experience for pc users.
I agree, it's a downgrade for pc

I have very little free time after uni. Last two week drill has been like this:
Want to play for a bit with my morning coffee.
Update
Wait a stupid amount of time for "preallocating space" in Galaxy
Wait a stupid amount of time for "applying patches"

My coffee is cold. No more free time. I haven't played at all. Actually, I can't play anything while galaxy is doing that crap, coz it makes it even SLOWER, and the other game will barely run at all.

Seriously, I usually use Linux instead of Windows. Would be worth my time to just stick to that. Galaxy is a complete hog in those cases, and much worse than just downloading and installing the files directly.

I seem to have trouble installing this hotfix update on my xbox One. I keep getting this error code(0x80070057). Can anyone help me out? Do I need to reinstal the whole game?

please CDPR revert the LOD changes and whatever optimization you did that is causing the HORRIBLE pop-in on the PC version. I don't care if I get an extra 5 fps, its so jarring now. It was bad enough turning around to see low LOD version of cars transform into high poly LOD versions right in front of me 2 feet away, but now entire chunks of lights and props and parts of buildings pop in at really close distance now and it's so immersion breaking. This type of drastic "optimization" was clearly to get the game running better on a console you guys should have just cancelled the release on, don't make high-end PC users suffer.

Top Bottom