Hotfix 1.12

+
and 2 MORE THINGS

UPGRADE from EPIC to LEGENDARY is faulty as i lost 50% damage on a epic/ iconic SAMURAI SWORD when i upgraded to Legendary.. despite on craft menu clearly stated a boost on damage if i crafted to LEGENDARY status
the sword is ruined now... its unique and i cant go back...

AND the character level 50 cap is not viable! should be 55 level or something!
i have reached the character level 50 and i still have more missions to do - YES that includes TAKEMURA MISSION!!

bottom LINE: for the amount of total missions in the game, there must be more character levels!
as i cannot progress further to improve core skills .. shame!
reload?

And of course, even this small Hotfix disables CET and all mods relying on it.
Are people seriously going to complain about this for every patch, just as with Skyrim and Fallout there are always people who complain that the script extenders break until they're updated? The absolute LAST thing anyone needs to be doing right now is to try and discourage updates for this game.

Unfortunately all the work and effort that is done now will no longer be worth it, the work must be done before putting the product on sale; with or without delays, and you have sold us a motorcycle, without wheels. Now it is no longer worth saying: "You calm down, take it, we will give you the 2 wheels so that you can drive with it in 3 months", when all the illusion and effort to acquire a product has been lost along the way. ..

You probably didn't notice this because you used different builds on other playthroughs, but for example you can only reach Athletics level 5 if your Body attributes are level 5 or more, your skill progression rewards are stuck with the attribute points you decide to invest on your skill tree.
That could probably be the reason, but his body was 7&8 for most of the game and he never went above level 4. Maybe there was something else in his build that was preventing it too. I'm gonna pay more explicit attention this time around.

Does anyone have any idea why a tiny hotfix file like 1.12 takes days to add to the offline installer section? Still not there yet, hoping it's on there tomorrow.

Guest 4519094

How do people run out of levels ?!? reached level 50 right in the middle of the Don't Fear the Ripper Quest after cleaning the entire map out !!
Also the CET folks have been lightning fast in their updates, don't think it ever took more than a couple hours for a compatible version to be released when a new game patch drops.

Are people seriously going to complain about this for every patch, just as with Skyrim and Fallout there are always people who complain that the script extenders break until they're updated? The absolute LAST thing anyone needs to be doing right now is to try and discourage updates for this game.

...of course they will, especially when they spend time on customizing the game to their liking, and then a silly update wipes all that out.

By the by, is it possible to block the automatic updates on GOG?

Last edited:
Manage Installation > Configure... > You can uncheck "Automatically update to newest version"

Thanks larrackell! Soooo simple. I feel like such a neanderthal for not looking into this sooner.
Looks like it's possible to go back to 1.11. Happy times!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea why a tiny hotfix file like 1.12 takes days to add to the offline installer section? Still not there yet, hoping it's on there tomorrow.

This has been added now for anyone else using offline installers. (y)

The "Our Commitment to quality" link on the front page of your website goes to a 404 page.

I applaud your honesty in advertising, but you might want to fix that :D

Youtube vid to demonstrate:

The "Our Commitment to quality" link on the front page of your website goes to a 404 page.

I applaud your honesty in advertising, but you might want to fix that :D

Youtube vid to demonstrate:

"Fixed now."

For the sake of Devs, and the many creative artists and workers, whose sweat blood and tears went into this game, along with Mike Pondsmith, and the leagues fans of the genre, that one day we can finally say that too, about this game.

Given the gravity that will weigh down CDPR who are still a small fish in the AAA pond...until this is done, I think they don't really have a choice but to follow through with the long list of promises, be it intended game-play or hype. They took this quest and now they have to complete it: or Johhny's ghost will hound them from the Net.

For now there's still a long way to go...

Top Bottom