Hotfix 1.12

+
Just a little reminder that CDPR blamed the modding community for that security risk in the first place, although it was their own faulty code from the beginning... as Yamashi (creator of Cyber Engine Tweaks) explained in his recent posts.
Well well well...
And of course, even this small Hotfix disables CET and all mods relying on it.

And they only acted on it because it was used to gain unauthorized access to Nvidia's Geforce experience.

F*cking Awesome! Ever since game's release same bug appears with every new patch. The game resets its language settings and when you set your language setting, press apply, it switches to your chosen language. BUT promptly forgets your new languge setting once you quit and start it again. I know, that editing certain *.info file and windows registry entry for CP77 helps, but this keeps happening with every new patch. Fix it finally!!!

Last edited:
well looks like I'll block updates and backup my game files, cause for me it really is not crashing at all anymore, while other pple are unlucky to say the least, next update I might end up being "beep" again like I was since launch, with others being saved lol.

with every previous patch there was a slight loss in graphics and frame/buffering , 1.12 brought things back to a crisp and seamless performance... thanks again for 1.12 !

PS4 player - system not even recognising there’s an update to download.

many one else on PS4 able to download the update?

not even sure if the issue is relevant to PS4 players?
its a fix for pc only. you can't mod or pass saves to ps4 so

its a fix for pc only. you can't mod or pass saves to ps4 so
I assumed as much but thanks for confirming.
A few people have said in other threads they believed the vulnerability affected all versions of the game regardless of ability to mod.

So where is the hotfix 1.12 file? The "download backup game installer" list does not show patch 1.12 files. And, no I don't want to use GALAXY to perform an automatic upgrade. Galaxy keeps switching my games to desktop during gameplay, so I don't want it in the system. So how can I download the hotfix? The only downloads I was able to find were some shady torrents. The whole CB2077 experience is really frustrating. I guess I will never buy another CDPR game within the first year of the release.

Still problem with removing diving suit after 1.12 patch at Stadia, please fix!

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

ahh, no. 100 hours in-game, still in act 2. 48% achievements. played 2 weeks ago. for the first time caught a bug with the car falling downstairs the whole world.
better wait for the 1.2. or even the first DLC.

From the GOG or Steam launcher, it is so small that you might have missed it and is already installed, look when you start the game in the left bottom corner what game version you have.

Thanks for the constant work guys its so very much appreciated :) . I cringe so hard reading the splash reviews on the main page, IGN, Game Informer, Game Spot, VG274, what game were they playing ? [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
well ..i don't notice no difference apart i really think the visual performance is worse...

i play on PC with a GTX 1080 Ti + 32GB RAM + i7-8700

now with this update..
the textures upload to late when i'm almost on top of the things where before this update it was ok!
almost certain they are downgrading the LOD distance and such.. to improve fps!
NOW i see cars "eaten" by the ground .. you can only see half the cars above ground level!

no crashes tho! never had crashes!

but as far as i am concerned the 1.12 made it worse for me! it has more bugs!
I still cannot pick ALOT of items all around the map!
cars and such spawn out of nowhere in front of you ... etc... makes no sense!

the AI is still terrible
and its definitely an 2007 AI or even older for sure cause i saw those buggy T shape characters in the 1st witcher
( drowners with same T bug posture behavior and is no coincidence )

this game had so much potential.. they should have just delayed it for another 6 months at least!!
we are living in a pandemic and gamers would understand!

have almost 200Hrs in this... they really need to step up their game !!

Don't worry, guys, after 1.12 always follows 1.13 that just overhauls FOOKING EEEEVERYTHING! :smart: Just take a look at what it did with Jagged Alliance 2. Complete inventory overhaul, new big maps, smarter AI, new items, mechanics and gameplay options, fix of non-functional quests, implementation of disabled scripts...
I mean, yes, maybe that was a few decades ago, and it was a fan patch, but one can still hope... Right? Right?:sad:

and 2 MORE THINGS

UPGRADE from EPIC to LEGENDARY is faulty as i lost 50% damage on a epic/ iconic SAMURAI SWORD when i upgraded to Legendary.. despite on craft menu clearly stated a boost on damage if i crafted to LEGENDARY status
the sword is ruined now... its unique and i cant go back...

AND the character level 50 cap is not viable! should be 55 level or something!
i have reached the character level 50 and i still have more missions to do - YES that includes TAKEMURA MISSION!!

bottom LINE: for the amount of total missions in the game, there must be more character levels!
as i cannot progress further to improve core skills .. shame!

Top Bottom