Hotfix 1.12

+
Heyo, not even playing on pc, ps4 guy here but I was driving through the badlands on my way to night city and just felt the need to come say something.

If anyone from CD sees this please just thank the devs again for their hard work. As I've said I play on ps4 and even with everything going on, just wanted to show appreciation once again... I'm in love with this game, I'm in love with all the characters (especially Judy) haha and I really love being in Night City.

Hope you guys are doing well with the hack and everything and I hope you stay strong.. Imma go do some merc stuff now, but one last time, thank you dev team.. You guys made one awesome city and your hard work is definitely appreciated.

Have a good one and stay safe and healthy, peace out all, much love.

What have you done to the video settings? I have a pretty solid system, I have been playing this game since day one with everything maxed and psycho settings at 1440 and getting roughly around 60fps, smooth as butter. After this update I have no option to set vsync above 30 "never had to use vsync before" and if I don't use vsync I get massive screen tare. I am also sure that video options have been removed. No other game that I play runs at 30fps and CP2077 never used to a week ago. Wtf! Something has changed and not in a good way. I know you guys are under pressure but if I wanted to get console frames I would play on console.
Keep up the hard work.
Disregard. This was on my end, my display settings had locked to 30htz for some reason.

Last edited:
CDPR, my dudes, please fix the audio issues which have been mentioned by many users so far and by me already on the this thread here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?posts/12466799/

To this day, haven't heard a single song in-game, the clubs are ridiculous seeing people dancing to just a slight hum going on in the background etc.

Tried fiddling with my PC settings, enabling/disabling audio devices, using headphones, changing in-game audio settings etc. No Luck.

Playing on PC - Windows 10 - downloaded over GOG Galaxy, Laptop Lenovo Y540

@warwilf13 & other

regarding stuck quests (for example "needle in a haystack")
It doesn't look like a long-term repair - but... just use the console.
Here I will not advise you how to turn it on (Nexus), but then just activate a specific Quest and enter in the console:
Code:
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager() trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry() questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry)) questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry) journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, "Succeeded", "Notify")

Wait, so not only was the game itself rushed out the door at the expense of bug fixes, stability, and gameplay system quality, but also security? WTF?

That's great, now are you ever going to fix the key bindings? I pre-ordered this game and waited a year and a half and I don't even play because I can't re-map my keys.

I am the eternal optimist. If they could fix no man's sky then I've not given up hope yet CDPR will turn this game around. However, the more I play Cyberpunk the more I realise the gargantuan effort required to reach the point where I will fire up the game, and think to myself, this is 99.9% the game that was promised to me. Right now I'd be happy with 90%.

same here, got 50hrs in at the end of December in and i've stopped playing as i want to experience the full game with interactivity. So i'm waiting here patiently till 2022 before i pick it up again!

Pretty sure the game performance gets worse on base XB1 each time I play. What's happening with patch 1.2? Haven't heard diddly about it for ages. You said Feb, right? Only 8 days in left the month... not that I'm expecting much since 1.1 seems to have fixed bugger all on XB1 - maybe it doesn't crash AS much.

Top Bottom