Hotfix 1.21

+
Something fishy going on with GOG Galaxy: I launched the game whilst the stuck download was in progress and that caused it to resume. I'll chalk it up to too many users attempting to download at the same time.

I'm sure there was a lot of hard work but sorry, underwhelmed by 1.2.

It's good to see a follow up patch 1.21 so soon!

Also nice to see the messages of support on here. We all want the same thing, but this game is still not right!

I'm a PC user in case you are wondeirng.

Tooo many breaks in immersion, so I just stop playing and then wait for the next patch.
Looking forward to playing the game I bought many months ago, that I'm still not able to fully enjoy.

Why no actual performance improvements? Can't you bump the performance like %10-15, at least? People barely get 35-40 frames with rx 580s 1060s with medium settings. these are the most utilized GPUs in gaming community, they should be pushing 1080p 60 at medium settings, not 35-40 at low-med settings.

This patch doesn't fix that bug in mission: I'm, Machine. I have to speak with Theo but she disappeared?!?

If any devs or community managers can forward this on, it'd be much appreciated. The viewport for Photo Mode on ultrawide monitors is still broken. The mouse is erroneously constrained to a normal 5:3 viewport, meaning all of us with ultrawide monitors need to use the keyboard to try and access the outer areas of the UI.

Awesome stuff guys.

How sad is the fact that the game isn't even finished in 1.21.
How could this be released like this...

• Fixed an issue where, after the player commits a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers would spawn behind the player's back.

I sent a support ticket just a few days ago regarding exactly this issue. It's safe to assume other players did the same, but anyway it's great to know they're actually listening to feedback from the community. :)

Anyhow, does anybody know if they by any chance have fixed the problem with photomode becoming pixelated if entering it while zooming? It's a bug introduced with 1.2 so i hope they fixed it. I can't check it right now.

Top Bottom