Hotfix 1.21

+

Freedom of the Press​

Failed when open door and go inside.

No fix

99.99% missions completed.
0.01 = Freedom of the Press.
Maybe someday fix this mission.

I sent a support ticket just a few days ago regarding exactly this issue. It's safe to assume other players did the same, but anyway it's great to know they're actually listening to feedback from the community. :)

Anyhow, does anybody know if they by any chance have fixed the problem with photomode becoming pixelated if entering it while zooming? It's a bug introduced with 1.2 so i hope they fixed it. I can't check it right now.
If you mean by right click zoom then enter photomode, looks good to me. Not pixelated

Please fix the quest "Cuckoo's nest". The guard (and the key to open the door) are 250 m. under the building 😔

I think a Youtuber is going to be disappointed to no longer have S A U L follow V's footsteps all around Night City:
*Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if they leave the quest area after freeing him in Riders on the Storm.

(It was a bug, but became a feature - as none of the companions will follow V during non-quest missions)

ALDECALDOS!!

It's great to see work being continued on the game.

But my game just crashed after 5 minutes of playing - Panam main mission - waiting for AV.

"HOTFIX 1.21"

Thank you for the update. Only wished I could stall until Cyber Engine Tweaks updates. that essential mod's like a porcelain vase that breaks the second the game has been fiddled with. No fun playing without mods on my day off.

My game says 1.2 in the main menu. Is that normal or does it mean that the patch didn't install automatically?

It's good to see the Game is improving, something that should've been done from the beginning, but always complaining is not gonna do anything so, I put the past behind and Wish u guys the best luck with making this game what it was supposed to be :)(y)

Was hoping for a space oddity fix for when you cant select the drop pod and get mission stuck -_- Ahh well better luck next time i guess.

I never thought I'd reach the point of deleting games from my hardrive just to get an update.

1604096412301s.jpg

OK, I installed the new patch, it turned out I had to run the game and then quit and the game would then update.

But tell me, what's with that "scanning UI is now less cluttered? I can literally see no difference. What got de-cluttered exactly? :oops:

Top Bottom