Hotfix 1.21

+
got something new at V's apartment.. thanks River ...never got this before
photomode_14042021_191256.png

Post automatically merged:

on a worse note...
I can't open my weapon stash on the Type -66 Cthulhu is this right ? I thought all own vehicles have a stash ..

Last edited:
"Frequent Flyer" achievement/trophy is no longer popping as of 1.2+. Missing dataterm: "Metro: Memorial Park" E of Arasaka Tower is not registerable on map, thus making it unobtainable.

My only gripe... really, is the fish. Those holo-fish that do the fishy t-pose ans the float stiffly around instantly kill my immersion. Everything else I'm cool with and appreciate the hard work.

i still get crashes on i9 9900k and rtx 3090 when driving to fast in the city. There are some textures flickering on the cross walks and some air conditioner units have 2 fan blades that animate on different speeds.
Interesting, my third crash happened while I was driving fast in the city as well... and during Panam mission as I mentioned in post #192.

Was this here before? In the top right corner you can now access your messages in journals. It also displays a map when clicking on the message.

20210414231252_1.jpg

Seriously? This is the second patch that it looks like I'll have to redownload the entire game for. On Steam, the first patch you guys put out after the game released would never complete downloading - it would always say there was a file missing, no matter how many times I verified the game files and did all of the other relevant troubleshooting steps. Now this new patch - same thing. I've never had issues with any other game doing this, in my library of 1000+ games.

So not only am I sitting on a severely underwhelming and broken game, if I hope to even play it at some point, I'm putting excessive wear on my SSD by redownloading the whole game multiple times. I have a feeling I'll be uninstalling and maybe checking in in a couple of years to see if you guys made it into the game it should have been, without a laundry list of issues and glitches. Speaking as someone that bought The Witcher 3 three times, I'm severely disgusted by CDPR's misuse of their fan's trust through this release (and their continued bungling of fixing it afterwards).

Please implement a custom radio station in the next patch/hotfix because I don't want to use mods like this:

Synthwave Radio

Thanks!

P.S.: I think they have fixed the bug of the "changing language" to default english after your game updated to a new version!

The patch note for the water ladder fix was very amusing. I cant believe they didn't fix it till 4 months later. I wondered why I couldn't get back up those ladders while exploring some of the docks. Wow.

Why no actual performance improvements? Can't you bump the performance like %10-15, at least? People barely get 35-40 frames with rx 580s 1060s with medium settings. these are the most utilized GPUs in gaming community, they should be pushing 1080p 60 at medium settings, not 35-40 at low-med settings.
Totally agreed

Actually, I wonder if CDPR is working on their engine as we speak. Not on hot-fixes or tweaks to the graphics so the game is less demanding, but on trying to make the engine just... work better? I know literally nothing about game engines, I have no idea what is easy and what is hard. But if you think about it there are apps and programs that are bloated without reasons if compared to what they actually do.

still bunch of bugs...like Panam's sniper rifle is not silenced , Tiger claw temple vendor wont work at my old save (new save is fine)...
when is home stash stat gonna fixed anyway?

Top Bottom