Hotfix 1.21

+
takemura bug from 1.2 on 'down on the street' is not fixed for me on PC and still showing on 1.21 - this is where Takemura remains 'frozen' at the docks and not showing up at Wakako's .

20210415100815_1.jpg

Still nothing happens. Don't know what there should be fixed in 1.21 but not the bug that happen to me...
Mission is stuck somewhere - AFAIK the thug should appear to spray Brendan...

PC complete playthrough only open mission is Brendan.
"Save ->> Load" or "Wait" etc. didn't changed anything...
Still no button found to play missions again...

Thanks a lot for the hard work CDPR! I love this game and replayed it a number of times, so I am looking for more updates, fixes and the DLC's, of course. I think you guys did an amazing job with the romance between Panam and V, so hopefully there will be more on that topic in the future. Unfortunately, I still cannot download the eddies from the cracked Militech shard (even though I did not use it during The Pickup) and my male V looks like a barbie doll when getting intimate with Panam in the tank (event though I costumized it differently) - this is somehow pretty annoying ...

F and E key Bindings, still not switch able ... WTF is wrong with CD PROJECT ? :ohstopit:

Yeah, I really don't think we should still be editing an .ini file for this standard configuration that any other game would use.
Post automatically merged:

Update always stops at 33.5% Anyone else has the same issue? I am on GOG.
It took me well over an hour to get this update to finish on GOG, it's a... laborious undertaking to get updates for this game.

Xbox one with in it 4k hdr it's still so grainy it's not a clear picture at all, but thank you all very much thank you for doing this I really want to play, I'm looking forward to it perfecto, good job everyone. Good luck in further repairs and work, and especially health
This is because there is no way of turning "Screen Space" setting on consoles :( Hopefully they will add this feature soon as the grainy effect on consoles is REALLY BAD

Same for me, crashes on load now. Doesn't get past the CD Project Red splash screen.
Crash Reporter window shows up, "Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined.". Sent crash report.
Tried a few times, tried rebooting, same. Steam version.

Try it with lower RAM-Clocks.

Memory Management is definitely better, thank you!.. now i can play while opening lots of Chrome tab, explorer, etc. altogether.... before the hotfix, opening Chrome while playing makes my laptop hang.

But, I haven't try with updated version of nVIDIA driver. i'm still using January 7th version. (465.89 DCH)

Interesting. It seems there were done some other small changes to police system in 1.21. I had now really nice brutal action in city centre with all these incoming MaxTac forces and defense turrets activating around. There is not much time to look around if one want to avoid to be flatlined and my V had quite advanced build and equipment.

I appreciate the effort. I wonder if a new game should be started in order to take care of all the issues addressed in the patch 1.21.

Let console players disable screen space reflection, this option kills performance even on the PC, and it will end up with "grainy effects" that the game has on the roads.

Let's get this to a developer, I'm sure it would save the performance of the consoles

Here's a little detail I noticed while driving around Watson. I'm still in lockdown, not progressing the story, still first playthrough.

Do you remember how the roads to the rest of the city were blocked by "High Voltage" barriers? If you came close you could see red static of a barrier and if you went through one, it would start electrocuting you slowly until you stepped back to the Watson area. Now it's gone! You can go straight through, all the way to the Police cars blocade and the game will reset you back a couple dozen metres.

Top Bottom