Hotfix 1.21

+
great....since patch 1.21 judy has a big texture problem with her hair when wearing her blue shorts.
I hope that will be quickly corrected because it is awfull. a lot of people havs the same bug
Post automatically merged:

before the patch everything was ok.
the first 2 photos after 1.21
the last photo before when everything was ok

What happened?

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 159
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Path_of_Glory_Ending5.jpg
    Path_of_Glory_Ending5.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 166
I have returned to the room where Hanako was abducted and now there is a door with low quality textures that can be traversed when entering the room.

I have already informed support.

Hanako Room.jpg

After a few weeks solid hammering of the game post 1.21 on base PS4 I've noticed that looks and performance-wise (ie lil glitches hither and thither) the game is currently more akin to how I found it when I first picked up and installed the disc (Xmas eve so up to Hotfix 1.06, I think). Little things like the beeg feesh in Corpo Plaza no longer animating properly dependent on your proximity to them, BUT on the plus side, and it's a significant plus all told, I haven't experienced a single game crash, it will run quite happily for days without batting an eyelid. If this was the prime directive with regards base PS4 and the ongoing fixes etc, then mission accomplished (y) Still the best game I've played on PS4, though for now V3 is gonna put his feet up for a while, his adventures are pre-The Heist anyway, Skyrim on my PS3 awaits though I see that that will be a significant time-sink too so the second new fixes patches updates appear for CP I'll be right back on it. Keep it up folks, can't wait to be back but it's time for a break :)

I'm going to go out a limb here and guess that is not intended. :D

I'm guessing that it's something about the shader effect used to darken the windows while they're off. Definitely something to send into CDPR support.
Think you have a very valid point. Never thought of that.

CDPR support has no problems receiving feedback of gamers of which their game is full of mods? Am asking because experience taught me that dev teams prefer the game to be 100% vanilla, and mostly consider any issues of players with modded games, mod-related, and thus, ignoring it.

That's really the reason I never bothered reporting this issue, despite knowing the sun glare being 100% NOT, mod-related, as quite a few players on console reported the same issue.

Think you have a very valid point. Never thought of that.

CDPR support has no problems receiving feedback of gamers of which their game is full of mods? Am asking because experience taught me that dev teams prefer the game to be 100% vanilla, and mostly consider any issues of players with modded games, mod-related, and thus, ignoring it.

That's really the reason I never bothered reporting this issue, despite knowing the sun glare being 100% NOT, mod-related, as quite a few players on console reported the same issue.
When I reported a bug last time they asked me if I was using mods. They also asked to remove them before sending two save files, one before tbe bug in question and one after it occurred.

When I reported a bug last time they asked me if I was using mods. They also asked to remove them before sending two save files, one before tbe bug in question and one after it occurred.
Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Error reports of modded games are considered, "Invalid". That's why I never bothered. Anyway, have reported it now to CDPR Support and also told them that, although my game's modded, am 100% sure the sun glare is NOT mod-related.

It's easy to reproduce; Just take both the "Little Mule" and the "Aerondight" for an FPP drive when it's sunny.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Error reports of modded games are considered, "Invalid". That's why I never bothered. Anyway, have reported it now to CDPR Support and also told them that, although my game's modded, am 100% sure the sun glare is NOT mod-related.

It's easy to reproduce; Just take both the "Little Mule" and the "Aerondight" for an FPP drive when it's sunny.
Yeah I know it's not fixed. I've seen many gamers speaking about this bug since hotfix 1.06 I think. In my previous playthrough, I was having problems with this sun glare as well. I'm at the beginning of another, so when or if I encounter this bug again, I'll report it too. BTW, I'm not using mods on my end.

great....since patch 1.21 judy has a big texture problem with her hair when wearing her blue shorts.
I hope that will be quickly corrected because it is awfull. a lot of people havs the same bug

before the patch everything was ok.
the first 2 photos after 1.21
the last photo before when everything was ok

What happened?
While the guys at CDPR fix this problem. You already have a mod that fixes it:

(PC Player) I have an issue with fasttravel, sometimes after i have fast travelled i cant run any more, problem is solved by saving and loading again. I think that there is another problem as well, the sound of youre own fotsteps disappears, im not sure if it is after fastravel but i have to restart the game entirely for it to start working again.

(PC Player) I have an issue with fasttravel, sometimes after i have fast travelled i cant run any more, problem is solved by saving and loading again. I think that there is another problem as well, the sound of youre own fotsteps disappears, im not sure if it is after fastravel but i have to restart the game entirely for it to start working again.

Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

In the messages, you have already reply to Regina for this one ?

The message from Regina, I think it's supposed to be titled "CYBERPSYCHO SIGHTING: SMOKE ON THE WATER" Doesn't show up in my messages. I have all the other messages for the Cyberpsycho missions in my messages except for this one. This was the first Cyberpsycho mission I completed.

I

believe that one is in a garage door, Russian gang above , just before you get to the amusement park... good luck
The one you're referring too is not the "smoke on the water" gig. I did go and check it out anyway and there was nothing of value left since I complete that gig. The problem I'm having is Technically I've completed the PSYCHO KILLER gig, which means I've done all the Cyberpsycho Missions. It even shows PSYCHO KILLER in my list of completed gigs. The "Smoke on the Water" gig is still in my uncompleted list... Except I've already completed it...

Last edited:
The message from Regina, I think it's supposed to be titled "CYBERPSYCHO SIGHTING: SMOKE ON THE WATER" Doesn't show up in my messages. I have all the other messages for the Cyberpsycho missions in my messages except for this one. This was the first Cyberpsycho mission I completed.
So yes if you do not have it, there is a problem. Normaly, she send you the message just after the holocall.
Sadly, if you already knock out the guy, i don't know if it's possible to do anything for solve the problem :(

Thinking of getting back to Cyberpunk. But I have a small query:

Do I need to start a new game after these new updates?

If the answer is 'Yes', Do I have to start a new character or can I start with an early manual save from an existing save game because I really like the character I made there and haven't played it a lot.

Top Bottom