Hotfix 1.22

+
Agree fully.
With one exception :p
I'm still happy to have gotten to play it already.
It has changed my last week of december last year in ways I could never have predicted.
Me too !
Maybe "last weeks" of december :)
If cyberpunk hadn't been released at all, I would have waited.
But if it was delayed only for consoles, I would have been very, very disappointed. It would be (maybe) the worst december ever :)
(Besides, I would probably still be on my XB1x without Cyberpunk)

Any news on the upcoming patch?
Honestly, the more time that passes with nothing happening, the less I believe they're going to fix it properly - I mean, what, 6/7 months after release and the patches so far have improved virtually nothing on XB1. Frankly, I'm starting to kick myself for giving them the second chance they asked for with the (now seemingly) empty promise to fix it. I wish I'd got a refund when I had the chance. Yet another lesson learned I suppose.

Honestly, the more time that passes with nothing happening, the less I believe they're going to fix it properly - I mean, what, 6/7 months after release and the patches so far have improved virtually nothing on XB1. Frankly, I'm starting to kick myself for giving them the second chance they asked for with the (now seemingly) empty promise to fix it. I wish I'd got a refund when I had the chance. Yet another lesson learned I suppose.
I could said, wait for the 1.3.
Maybe that could be the patch who fix/correct lot of problems (especially on consoles) ;)

I think they should release their next game in "Early Access" Mode only...
7 month after release and still crash to desktops all of sudden, the only game in the last 30 years that has crashed so many times. My problems occur probably because I wanted to continue from an old save, but is it my fault? I guess not
on top of that no real update on the open world

sad

I could said, wait for the 1.3.
Maybe that could be the patch who fix/correct lot of problems (especially on consoles) ;)
Problem is the same promise and same "wait for the next patch" happens every time but when the next patch eventually comes things are basically the same.
No major improvement.
Then people say wait for next one. This never ending waiting game of waiting to play something you payed with hard gained cash.
After 6 months game is still not optimized, crashes still happen, SSR still grainy, LOD in distance is getting worse with very low texture that only improve after getting close, low polygon count cars and people, seeing faceless people everywhere, people and cars still disappear when turning, AI is still the same, police is mostly the same, bugs although less are still significant, things that were unfinished are still unfinished.
faceless people.png

faceless people1.png

crash.png

Last edited:
Problem is the same promise and same "wait for the next patch" happens every time but when the next patch eventually comes things are basically the same.
No major improvement.
Then people say wait for next one. This never ending waiting game of waiting to play something you payed with hard gained cash.
After 6 months game is still not optimized, crashes still happen, SSR still grainy, LOD in distance is getting worse with very low texture that only improve after getting close, low polygon count cars and people, seeing faceless people everywhere, people and cars still disappear when turning, AI is still the same, police is mostly the same, bugs although less are still significant, things that were unfinished are still unfinished.
It's interesting that you say that, because I've often read :
"I want big changes and big improvements but I want them quickly because I don't want to wait"
I don't know, it's maybe me, but there is like an icompatibility between these two expressions "big changes" and "quickly" (a bit like "I want cheap caviar").

But if you don't want to wait and see if patch 1.3 improves things (which I'm sure it will), you can get refund or if you can't, just turn the page and forget about this game ;)

PS (screenshots) : I never see that kind of problems, even day-one on XB1x. But maybe I'm simply lucky :)

PS (screenshots) : I never see that kind of problems, even day-one on XB1x. But maybe I'm simply lucky :)
I see it all the time on base XB1. And they're correct about all of those things not getting any better, even after all the patches and hotfixes.

Topic is hotfix 1.22. If you're planning to post something that has absolutely nothing to do with said topic, please do not.
A couple of posts deleted.

Game still have a lot problems to fix. For example - choices in game: You don't know what you get and what you lost.

Example 1: starting Malstrem quest. Most people talk with Stout and don't even know how to get money from Stout chip. Another unknown variation is don't talk with Stout and do mission yourself - this is open trader inside All Foods, but he unreacheable now.

Example 2: ending that can open only with right choices in talks at grave of Silverhand or you need to select phrases that likes Silverhand a whole game.

Maybe game need "new game +" variation, where player can see what he get in quest and what he lost, to make choices more interesting and motivate to explore dialogues.

Most opinions say as don't need to replay game, because you don't get new experience.

Little bug list:
  • changing poses after load quick save,
  • spawn band inside already spawned band after load quick save,
  • maps still have a lot visual glitching places, that don't corrected.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.11 - 16.03.02.18.png

Last edited:
I hope this fixes the Ted Fox mission I can't even start it cause he and the car are under the map. PS4
Same bug for me on PC, Team contact me and had several times my saves but never fix this.
Now, with cloud save for cross platform, is it possible to start on my save with Ted Fox on the ground with his car?

Top Bottom