Hotfix 1.22

+
It's just my guess, since it seems that specific quest might be responsible for holograms disappearance. I did some research and it seems Panam's quest "Lighting breaks" triggers it, in this case it would totally make sense if it disappears intentionally. You overheat the terminals in power plant station after all. Game doesn't tell you a lot of things anyways, so I wouldn't be sure that it's clearly a bug.

Interesting. Need to see if the holographic displays shuts down after triggering the EMP.

in that case you cause a general black out that hit multiple light sources, not only to the commercial holograms XD
Pawel Sasko streams Cyberpunk on Sundays, if that really bothers you, maybe you should ask him or other dev in the chat if it's a bug or not.

in that case you cause a general black out that hit multiple light sources, not only to the commercial holograms XD
Nope, after talk to hellman in Sunset Motel, i can see the holograms.
Nothing to do with the power plant station or the EMP.
It's more certainly a bug :)
Pawel Sasko streams Cyberpunk on Sundays, if that really bothers you, maybe you should ask him or other dev in the chat if it's a bug or not.
No chance that he will answer on this subject, the stream is not there for that in my opinion.

Before possible enhance render resoluion of game by change Fidelity FX setting more, than 100%. I played with 120% and seen very detailed graphics.
But in patch 1.22 if FidelityFX more than 100%, then come light bar underscreen! How you can broke even good parts of your game so easy?

DLSS make trails around gun (at video). Even this thing broken!
Post automatically merged:

Pistol with green hand and pink text skin in hands turn to red skin. How, just how.

Last edited:
And now let a few people or at least 1 work on the traffic and these spawns and despawns and the bad 2d car models. Just do it improve it. No need to fix/perfect it. Just improve it, come on now

Great!! Now we have even more empty streets and the same three types of cars driving around every area of NC...

And now let a few people or at least 1 work on the traffic and these spawns and despawns and the bad 2d car models. Just do it improve it. No need to fix/perfect it. Just improve it, come on now
I was recently playing GTA Online and while looking through a telescope from my apartment noticed very similar 2d car models spawning a few blocks away. Strange, how I payed attention to that only after playing Cyberpunk. Of course, it's harder to miss that in Cyberpunk, but it's not necessarily a bad thing it just needs to be implemented better, not to be so obvious.
Post automatically merged:

No chance that he will answer on this subject, the stream is not there for that in my opinion.
Why not? Pawel seems to comment a lot on details in the game. If it's not a bug he should definitely mention this when he plays that quest.

Last edited:
Well for example in Watch Dogs Legion if you look closely in the distance you also clearly see its just 2d models or dots or whatever and they turn at 90 degrees and stuff. But its sth you pretty much never notice when driving or walking around and the stuff in the distance looks a lot better. I think Cyberpunk can and has to do a lot better. It doesnt atm ofc....It just has to be improved and should be less obvious

Why not? Pawel seems to comment a lot on details in the game. If it's not a bug he should definitely mention this when he plays that quest.
I'm not saying asking the question is pointless, but he's more here to talk about the game (what works well) and what he's working on rather than the issues.

Well for example in Watch Dogs Legion if you look closely in the distance you also clearly see its just 2d models or dots or whatever and they turn at 90 degrees and stuff. But its sth you pretty much never notice when driving or walking around and the stuff in the distance looks a lot better. I think Cyberpunk can and has to do a lot better. It doesnt atm ofc....It just has to be improved and should be less obvious
They could create "box-cars", that is a box with the car-texture (front/back(Left/Right/Top) painted on them and let those portray cars in the distance. They could even turn, so it would seem the really is cars turning around that corner. No need for 2D-sprites. The term "baking textures" in the 3D-graphics engine applies here.

They could create "box-cars", that is a box with the car-texture (front/back(Left/Right/Top) painted on them and let those portray cars in the distance. They could even turn, so it would seem the really is cars turning around that corner. No need for 2D-sprites. The term "baking textures" in the 3D-graphics engine applies here.
Yeah well looking at previous patches they wont change anything. I'd be happy if they just reduced the number of 2d models especially in the badlands and then make them only appear further away so they cant disappear pretty much in front of your eyes OR make 3d models spawn right when the 2d models disappear. Which could also look pretty bad ofc if they dont do it right....but its better than cars disappearing altogether.
And also cars and pedestrians just shouldnt despawn in close proximity, meaning like 200-500m or sth. And if the performance goes down then make it an option, a slider for strong pcs.
A shame modders couldnt do it. Another mistake from CDP to not provide proper modding tools. I'm sure these problems would've been resolved otherwise already.

I love the game. I just want to figure out how to access the legendary crafting specs since I didn't buy them all the first time I saw them.

Hotfix 1.22 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game. Here is the list of changes:

Quests & Open World
  • The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
  • Fixed glitches in Johnny's appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
  • Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
  • Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn't follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
  • Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street - for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako's parlor.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
Visual
  • Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
  • Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
  • Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
Console-specific
  • GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
  • Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
Stadia-specific
  • It's no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
New game plus when?

Wrong, GOG says the hotfix is available, but doesn't offer it for download nor does it install it. I'm still running on 1.21 even using GOG or direct through steam.

i didnt got a blueprint for johnnys iconic shoes after 1.22 therfor the quest icon is gone and its sellable but not upgradeable - realized it this morning now im stuck with a savegame with a missing iconic crafting spec - gg : /

also my overwatch is claimed as questitem what was never a thing pre-1.22 for me. whats the matter in dealing with the questitems - why does it seem so complicated for cdpr to handle them to function right?... (havent got the crash on this savefile but i guess its still labled hmm).

Also my workaround npc Stefan wont spawn or show up for his BD-Mission....

Top Bottom