Hotfix 1.22

+
Skyrim and Fallout 4 are not that great when it comes to single player games. There are far better RPGs or single player games out there.
Morrowind, Enderal(mod), Fallout 1,2, New Vegas are the good games in the Elder Scrolls and Fallout Universe.

Blimey I thought such things were entirely a point of personal taste and opinion. I am loving Skyrim right now and think it's brilliant, maybe I'm wrong to. Oopsies.

As for the 1.22 - installed hotfix onto base PS4 as ever, ran game, blue screen crash within 3 minutes. Double oopsies, not seen one of those for months now. No matter, such things happen and this is not remotely a complaint, currently got a full game reinstall downloading so will see how that goes. The ongoing efforts of the devs will never be anything less than fully appreciated (y)

For me the main big issue (still a lot of little issues) is the AI, if I'm doing a mission great, if I wanna spend time going around like a maniac causing trouble, if I shoot a pedestrian they simply duck or they're invincible, that's important for me, not a lot of changes for PS4 users in 1.22

Skyrim and Fallout 4 are not that great when it comes to single player games. There are far better RPGs or single player games out there.
Morrowind, Enderal(mod), Fallout 1,2, New Vegas are the good games in the Elder Scrolls and Fallout Universe.
No point telling people that think this is a masterpiece what a good game is. Besides its all very individual. Hard to argue with your list of games though 😎

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE HOLOGRAPHIC SITE GLITCH! Every weapon sight with a hologram has lines around it..I have been using the same 2 sights to avoid this for over 130 hours....It is VERY immersion-breaking and people are acting like it doesn't exist..I do not get it!
Pretty sure that's not a glitch but deliberate design (and i like it).

Still cannot get the 'Frequent Flyer' achievement on Xbox Series X - have all Dataterms, including Metro: Memorial Park. Achievement still stuck on 99% - There must be another dataterm not registering properly for the achievement. Only need this one achievement to 100% the game. Anyone else still stuck?

Still cannot get the 'Frequent Flyer' achievement on Xbox Series X - have all Dataterms, including Metro: Memorial Park. Achievement still stuck on 99% - There must be another dataterm not registering properly for the achievement. Only need this one achievement to 100% the game. Anyone else still stuck?
"Maybe" the one on the star ending ? near the radio tower in Badlands south.
If you don't do this end or never go here "just" for exploring, you never unlock this one.
(I have this achievement on XBSX, so it must work)

Again, I never had ANY of these issues on PS4.
We need a fix for loading time, and properly loading assests in the game.

And once again I am asking you pretty please for a non-combat 3rd person option.
Post automatically merged:

did the invincible gangwar NCPD activity up in santo damingo get fixed ?
This one right here!!
The worst problem is that their invincibility then also applies to all other NPC, and the game becomes unplayable, unles you reload your save.
Best way to beat them is to do it at the start of the game. When you're about to meet Dexter Deshawn in his car for the first time, don't get in, instead head to other side of the street where the gang is, and you can kill them without any problem.

This is great, but can we see a fix to the various bugs plaguing River Ward's romance? He always hangs up the phone as soon as he answers, and after the last quest involving him he just sits at Joss' trailer, unable to be interacted with.

What about xbox one '
GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.' ?
Did anyone feel difference ?​

Please fix NPC followers teleporting out of elevators, it's really jarring to look at.
Also fix cars suddenly stopping in the middle of the street and blocking the traffic, it's really annoying and immersion breaking.

Same problem on PC. I even went back to an older save that was missing some terminals and re-did them, but no luck. Also compared my map to two different lists of travel points and I've got everthing they list, so I don't think it's a case of just missing one or two.

Dang, now for some reason I can't change views when in a car / on a bike. And the sun seems to be brighter? Sounds weird, but there you go :(

Please fix Xbox One X performance, driving or walking around V's home area makes fps too low and even freezes the game for a few seconds , especially if you are driving fast.

The GPS just show the turns when is too late!!! It should show a little bit ahead... Terrible GPS system!

Last edited:
Crash after crash during bike riding... after new hotfix 1.22 update. Until now I was not know what "crash" word mean in Cyberpunk 2077 game. I never crash before, and already I have around 500 hours in the game. I mean 'crash' not as accident, but game crash :)
1619622750898.png

If only there was an option to reset a quest that's bugged...

I realised that my Blake quest didn't complete only dozens of hours after I completed it and his body was taken away in the trunk of the car.

Some reported that they found him floating inside a road somewhere in the city and completed the quest when they shot him on the spot. I never stumbled upon him though...

PS4. I can't get the Frequent Flyer achievement too. I finished the whole game, and I've got the Memorial Park spot. Can't understand what's going on, can't get the platinum trophy because of this achievement. Please help me.

Top Bottom