Hotfix 1.22

+
Vehicle customization, cutscenes where V is visible, minimap zooming out while driving, flying cars, more criminal, more npcs willing to fight, futuristic Cyberpunk style police chase, more complex rpg style body modifications, new cool outfits and clothes so your V doesn't look like clown at the end of the game 🤘

It is nice that you are still fighting. It is still uphill battle tho. I played for 34 minutes today before it crashed - 1.22 version. I am starting to believe the game is unfixable.

INVISIBLE WEAPON CARDS STILL NOT FIXED! 5 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE IM STILL UNABLE TO VIEW MY WEAPON INVENTORY. IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE I DONT GET?

Hi.
Where can I report about few bugs? It's the interface bug and a gameplay one.
INVISIBLE WEAPON CARDS STILL NOT FIXED! 5 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE IM STILL UNABLE TO VIEW MY WEAPON INVENTORY. IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE I DONT GET?
I Can't finish the cyberpsycho secondary quest because onw of them is bugged. can you fix it as soon as possible? thank's

Can you PLEASE add an option to zoom in and out of the MINI-MAP, PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH 10 CHERRIES ON TOP? :cry: It's really annoying not being able to see when the turn is coming, because I'm going so damn fast. JUST DO IT! I hate having to rely on community mods. It's a pathetic way to play any game - depending on fixes made by the community.

And people think there just going to take the money and run, Yeah NO! They will continue to make things better and just wait till the dlc comes out. Its going to be GOTY! Thanks CDPR! Keep it going! You are my only hope in good games, I am not joking! not one AAA game I have played since Cyberpunk came out have i enjoyed.

Lol, goty?

I dont know how much GB you download guys, but me 1,5GB. After download i verify files and was found two missing files. Now i downloading next 14,7GB. Interesting. PC steam version.

I am on Xbox one x and im happy - except those update sizes.. everything seems fine, and every new update just improve game stability from.my point of view.. i only want one simppe thing...

INCREASE NUMBER OF SAVE SLOTS ON XBOX!

Idk if pc or ps version also have this limit, but i must few times per session remove saves to be able create new one, and several times i accidentaly removed last save of another charcter, so i lost my progress there...

Top Bottom