Hotfix 1.22

+
If only there was an option to reset a quest that's bugged...

I realised that my Blake quest didn't complete only dozens of hours after I completed it and his body was taken away in the trunk of the car.

Some reported that they found him floating inside a road somewhere in the city and completed the quest when they shot him on the spot. I never stumbled upon him though...
Around kabuki, it's sur but i don't know where :(
Maybe drive around and look for green spot (fixer's car).

Can not even start the game after the 1.22 update. Getting a crash window saying Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined. Submitted the report though.

So I appear to be having some weird graphical issues with V while talking to the Padre.

Attachments

• V acting weird 1.png
    V acting weird 1.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,550
i just played 2 days ago with 1.21, and it seems to me that I am still facing issue of unable to pick up all items from a drone(humanoid types or flying), I am only able to pick up the item with the highest rarity. For example, if the drones drop legendary crafting component and common component, I only able to pick up the legendary one. This happens since day 1. LOL. I can get some photos if necessary...

Awesome! Eager to see exactly what is affected by these changes.
:)
Keep it up chooms!
Just tested 1.22, regretfully the visual inconsistency I'd like to see fixed is not adressed yet.
I though maybe sending a support ticket would help garner it some attention for the future, however I got an error message after sending the support ticket. Now I am not sure if it is sent? Is there a way to find out?

Im on ps5 and the upate doenst install. Gives unkown error. Has mora than space and is installed kn a external drive. Anyone with the same problem?

Just tested 1.22, regretfully the visual inconsistency I'd like to see fixed is not adressed yet.
I though maybe sending a support ticket would help garner it some attention for the future, however I got an error message after sending the support ticket. Now I am not sure if it is sent? Is there a way to find out?
I don't know, but i think it's not too bad to send another. One more or less in the thousand they should get every day ;)

(PS4): They're not stop capping this game. Maybe in the future add an option "SLOW HDD MODE ON / OFF" on base consoles, many people have internal or external SSD's.

For me it's already a GOTY, maybe a GOTL :)
(but i don't have to read "GOTY" for like and play a game. If it will never be "GOTY" whatever)
me neither (since i also really like parts of the game) - but it would be totally absurd if it gets an offical GOTY title not with its launch history and all rumors around it, investors lawsues, sony relationship etc. not more than a dream for those who really believe it.

Top Bottom