Hotfix 1.22

+
Nice work. But I'd like for them to fix the nazaré itsumade problem: I can't complete the associated quest, "The Highwayman", because it gets stuck and doesn't say "Job completed" even though a took the bike. And also this bike disappeared for some people who had completed the this particular quest a while ago.

I was wrong and I already deleted it. XD sorry
No worries ! Mods feel free to do your magic with this off-topic bit :)
Post automatically merged:

Just to update, game now throwing out regular blue-screen crashes, even after reinstalling. Usual CE-34878-0 error code. Ironic given only 2 days ago I commented on the total absence of crashes since 1.2, soz for cursing things! :whistle: I'm on disc version, dunno if that makes a difference? Anyway just a FYI really, currenty re-reinstalling then back to leaving it be for a while :)

Last edited:
Nice work on all patches and fixes.
But please can you also fix this Side Quest - Defeat Sandra
2021-04-28_2212_1.png
It is completely broken and even she is dead still doesn't consider it like that.

Nice work on all patches and fixes.
But please can you also fix this Side Quest - Defeat Sandra
It is completely broken and even she is dead still doesn't consider it like that.

Sandra Dorset in "Full Disclosure"? You kill her ?
What a savage :D
Not cool at all, you save her and after you finish the scav's job :(

"Maybe" the one on the star ending ? near the radio tower in Badlands south.
If you don't do this end or never go here "just" for exploring, you never unlock this one.
(I have this achievement on XBSX, so it must work)

What is it called, please? If you mean 'Yama Viewpoint'' then yes, I have found that one. Apparently, the achievement worked prior to patch 1.2.

How about adding bulk crafting to rare, epic, and legendary crafting components. Its aburd you can bulk craft other items but not components. Especially when the system exists to bulk craft. Prefect example of the game fixes that only half way correct issues.

When crafting Johnny's various outfit to a higher level, you permanently keep the lower level items and all are locked quest items that can not be removed from your inventory. Eating up weight.

Or Rivers gun permanently locked as a guest item.

Usually, I try to be positive with posting. But this IS just another half way done update that continues to ignore many of the issues still needing to be addressed by the devs.

I know you are all trying your best, but Please fix some of these issues.

What is it called, please? If you mean 'Yama Viewpoint'' then yes, I have found that one. Apparently, the achievement worked prior to patch 1.2.
Ok, i play since day one, that it's probably why i already have this achievement ;)
I said that, it's because this one you really have no reason to go near it (no point of interest next to it) unless you make the Star ending.
(at the same time, i don't really pay attention for achievement)

Last edited:
playing on PC with the same controller I play racing games with.........
Quadra type -66 Avenger is still sliding around like it's on ice ( still undrivable, runs into everything, can't even keep it in my lane ).....
AAA title released in this condition.....this many patches and hot fixes....
still having having these and other kinds of problems.....( players listing them all over these boards )
combine this with the traffic making it their mission to run into me or cut me off or stop in the middle of the intersection ( sometimes multiple cars turning bridges and highways into parking lots ) or turn into me.....or speeding up to force the collision
basically anything that's needed to run into me....zero immersion in this, they need their car to get to work, make eddies, and survive, not have the whole civilian world vs the player ......this truly sucks soooo bad that I really regret getting into any car that I like..
taking ALL the joy out of what should be a moment that gives the player a since of achievement..." there's that sweet ride I earned"
not "WTF not again really ....why ...why ..WHY".......are you trying to force the player into a murderous rage to kill ALL the other drivers just so you can sick the badges on us?!......
how many millions did they make on this title?????????
there is WAY too much driving / traveling in this big mapped ( thank you for the size ) game to be going though this over and over hour after hour.........

Last edited:
playing on PC with the same controller I play racing games with.........
Quadra type -66 Avenger is still sliding around like it's on ice ( still undrivable, runs into everything, can't even keep it in my lane ).....
AAA title released in this condition.....this many patches and hot fixes....
still having having these and other kinds of problems.....( players listing them all over these boards )
combine this with the traffic making it their mission to run into me or cut me off or stop in the middle of the intersection ( sometimes multiple cars turning bridges and highways into parking lots ) or turn into me.....or speeding up to force the collision
basically anything that's needed to run into me....zero immersion in this, they need their car to get to work, make eddies, and survive, not have the whole civilian world vs the player ......this truly sucks soooo bad that I really regret getting into any car that I like..
taking ALL the joy out of what should be a moment that gives the player a since of achievement..." there's that sweet ride I earned"
not "WTF not again really ....why ...why ..WHY".......are you trying to force the player into a murderous rage to kill ALL the other drivers just so you can sick the badges on us?!......
how many millions did they make on this title?????????
there is WAY too much diving / traveling in this big mapped ( thank you for the size ) game to be going though this over and over hour after hour.........
Don't worry, those beautiful people below my post will explain to you that driving in Cyberpunk was not the main focus so your complains about it are invalid. :D

I want to know why better levels of MaxDocs are available, but only 1 at a time can be carried. I mean I get the crafting money making stuff and all, but why have something that can restore 60% or 80% of your health, but in the middle of a battle, you have used the Epic MaxDoc Mk. 3, and you can only retstore 40% of your health when you are losing 60% faster than you can pump MaxDoc Mk. 1's into yourself. This is BULL and NEEDS to be resolved ASAP!!!

Im noticing weird flickering after the hotfix, especially in less lit areas. Anybody have the same issue?
Also jumping feels more clunky/delayed and getting out of water seems to be less consistent, in some aeras literally impossible.
I also found a cat underwater

Im noticing weird flickering after the hotfix, especially in less lit areas. Anybody have the same issue?
Also jumping feels more clunky/delayed and getting out of water seems to be less consistent, in some aeras literally impossible.
I also found a cat underwater
I think I know what place you're talking about. :D

Top Bottom