Hotfix 1.22

+
Blimey I thought such things were entirely a point of personal taste and opinion. I am loving Skyrim right now and think it's brilliant, maybe I'm wrong to. Oopsies.

As for the 1.22 - installed hotfix onto base PS4 as ever, ran game, blue screen crash within 3 minutes. Double oopsies, not seen one of those for months now. No matter, such things happen and this is not remotely a complaint, currently got a full game reinstall downloading so will see how that goes. The ongoing efforts of the devs will never be anything less than fully appreciated (y)
I replied because he said Cyberpunk 2077 was the greatest and the games similar are Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Nor Cyberpunk 2077, Skyrim, Fallout 4 are the greatest games out there.
There are far better RPGS, Narrative, Open World Sandbox games out there.

I could barely make myself finish Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Boring, simple(no difficulty) for casuals, mediocre main stories.

Last edited:
Since the 1.22 Update my PS4 won't read my game disc properly. It starts for 3-4 minutes & then just crashes.

I read comments and; about {masterpiece};
when I use this word; it is a metaphor {very [[beautiful]] in my opinion} but not in the eyes of the world.
CP-2077 is a good game, still have some problems, but it's a good one.
however, since my release from prison, I have known better. but this game could become a gem, a {masterpiece} of its kind; there is still a lot of work to do to get there.

but regarding {Art}, I know the difference.

notice; the game photo is from my character, photo taken on my TV. {I haven't any social network for mass sharing, I don't want to share my life; my Freedom}

venus.jpg

IMG_20210307_073119 (2).jpg

Thanks for this patch, I think the community just want updates like this to give them the reassurance that the issues/bugs and performance will be optimized with these kind of updates. Is there any chance we can fix the police behavior and the disappearance of people when you turn 180 degrees and then back around?

Not really there is a definition of the word masterpiece: "a work of outstanding artistry, skill, or workmanship."
Cyberpunk 2077 is objectively not a work of outstanding artistry, skill, or workmanship considering all the myriad of bugs, systems that are subpar, unfinished, broken.
The number of listed things in patches and things reported and many things that still need fixes contest to that.
Well for me it is a work of outstanding artistry at least so perfectly fits the description. i would call it a buggy masterpiece. Please stop using word "objectivity" when you are clearly subjective.
Post automatically merged:

I replied because he said Cyberpunk 2077 was the greatest and the games similar are Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Nor Cyberpunk 2077, Skyrim, Fallout 4 are the greatest games out there.
There are far better RPGS, Narrative, Open World Sandbox games out there.

I could barely make myself finish Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Boring, simple(no difficulty) for casuals, mediocre main stories.
I'm guessing this is another one of your "objective" opinions? Dude....

thank you for all of your hard work completed story just cleaning up all missions and gigs ill have a go on it soon see whats changed I can honestly say the xbox one x has really not had many problems with this game its been a tough year for CD PROJEKT RED but your pulling through I have kept my copy since day 1 and glad to see cyberpunk appearing in Microsoft store again i wanted a digital copy too any sign of multiplayer soon maybe ha ha i have enjoyed the game despite all the haters thanks again for all the effort put in looking forward to your next title!!

Is Cyberpunk a masterpiece...
Well al I do know is that 1.22 is again a step into that direction (wether or not it has already crossed the finish line)
Also its the most played game for me during the last 4 months, and I love going into the world that is CP77. More I do not need really, well... Some fixes and expansions etc would be nice, but still, you catch my drift ;)

Last edited:
(PS4): They're not stop capping this game. Maybe in the future add an option "SLOW HDD MODE ON / OFF" on base consoles, many people have internal or external SSD's.

Hello are you saying 1.22 broke SSD support on PS4?

I remember 1.20 did break it a little and then quickly fixed by 1.21, 1.21 is the most flawless build so far for me in terms of loading assets, I'm on PS4 Pro, the only reason I've enjoyed the game so much since the first update is having it installed on external SSD, right now I've paused the update until I make sure SSD benefits are not affected

Last edited:
Hello are you saying 1.22 broke SSD support on PS4?

I remember 1.20 did break it a little and then quickly fixed by 1.21, 1.21 is the most flawless build so far for me in terms of loading assets, I'm on PS4 Pro, the only reason I've enjoyed the game so much since the first update is having installed on external SSD, right now I've paused the update until I make sure SSD benefits are not affected
If i understand correctly, no problem with SSD. It's more to limit the game for everyone related to HDD (In fact to limit the game for all the player, because of those who have an HDD).

Which I find weird, because I'm playing on XBSX (SSD), it's exactly the same version as on XB1 with HDD (backwards compatible) and the game is not limited. It loads fast, saves fast (much faster than my XB1 X) :(

Hi, so i dont know if anyone else has this issue but basically ever since i met delaman the outline of the phone call hasnt disappeared. It effects my ability to make future calls please include a fix in the next patch plz im on xbox one thanks

Since the 1.22 Update my PS4 won't read my game disc properly. It starts for 3-4 minutes & then just crashes.
Yep that is exactly what is happening for me too, game disc making all manner of noises as it spins / stops spinning / spins etc. Tried 3 different disc-based games with no problem at all so clearly not the PS4/disc drive. My 'set-up' is base PS4, disc version of the game, and external HDD (with a ton of spare capacity). No problems of this type until 1.22 yesterday so clearly something in there has upset proceedings, literally as you describe, game runs for a few minutes then crashes. 1.2 and 1.21 have been by a distance the most stable versions thus far, with zero crashes.

Well for me it is a work of outstanding artistry at least so perfectly fits the description. i would call it a buggy masterpiece. Please stop using word "objectivity" when you are clearly subjective.

I'm guessing this is another one of your "objective" opinions? Dude....
Cheers mate, saved me the bother ;)

Last edited:
Installed Patch and now get instant CTD (PC) as soon as I get past 'Kujira The Whale' and try to load a game or continue. Have tried removing all /x64/plugins/ files relating to mods including CET so it's vanilla game only but it won't load. First time I've had this on a patch. FIXED.. seems it didn't dl correctly, or something got corrupted so used Steam 'verify integrity of game files', 1 file fixed and now works.. added back new CET and mods and all works as before. Phew !

Last edited:
Top Bottom