Hotfix 1.22

+
Any chance of Cyberpsycho job "Seaside Cafe" getting fixed?

EDIT: It was fixed, apparently! I was able to visit the Seaside Cafe and complete the mission.

Last edited:
To everyone with a bug-report. Yes, that includes you! Just follow Draconifors advice and report the bug here:

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/

Select any console you're playing and what problem you have. The developers do NOT read these forums from what I understand. Only when they're aware of what is happening can they fix things. So, for the love of God, don't just spam the forums with bug-reports and think it'll be fixed.
Obviously not, i think people posting want to expose the level of issues, not play QA for CDPR. I'm sure a lot of people do both.

Seriously....how large is the update download? I have 95Gb free on my hard drive (PC) and the GOG install is still telling me I need more room? ...for a few hotfixes? That's a bit bonkers.

My fav is when they are told not to spam here with your bug problems and send them into support and people still spam here with their problems 👍🏼

Hi. So I've got some problems I would like to report here:
I Didn't let Clair shoot her rival so I could win the race and now she doesn't serve me at The Afterlife.
And I've seen her driving around North Oak but I can't damage her car.

I Didn't let Clair shoot her rival so I could win the race and now she doesn't serve me at The Afterlife.
She's mad against you, but i don't see a "problem" :(
(not be able to damage her car, it seem logic for me, if it's the problem)

That is what they call choice and consequence.
Claire made it clear that she only was in the races to get revenge. You didn't let her. Now the consequence is she doesnt engage with you. That is not a problem, that is intended to be like that.

since 1.22 I'm having these sudden impacts while driving ... I'm not hitting anything but the car will suddenly bounce around like it fell half way through the road and then smashed back up out of it

1. Regina Jones quest line can still get her phone calls get out of sync, causing the quest flags to be jumbled up and shown as uncompleted.
2. The Legendary Defender still cannot get fully modded in all 6 mod slots.
3. Eurodyne's "Off The Leash" quest can still be turned off and never show up for Valerie under certain circumstances. I think it works fine for Vincent, just takes waiting for up to 1 week to trigger.
4. Legendary clothing with filled-up mod slots stored in stash loses all their mod slots after completing the game and return to "do one more gig".
5. Endgame rewards don't show up.

A.I. should be way much smarter as oppnents are predictable and don't give any challenge by surprising V. They basically stand and wait to be slaughtered (except few Psychos). Quality instead of quantity for oppnents in battle. Also the drawing distance is short and views look strange as things pop in and disappear - hopefully it's better in Next Gen-version. For example in one area sky was clear and after moving step or two it was totally cloudy. Few steps back and clear sky again.

And to confirm, for anyone who may be experiencing similar issue on PS4, clearing the cache before a complete reinstall has worked nicely, game now plays great again as 1.22. Much in-game chaos, no crashes.

Vehicle customization, cutscenes where V is visible, minimap zooming out while driving, flying cars, more criminal, more npcs willing to fight, futuristic Cyberpunk style police chase, more complex rpg style body modifications, new cool outfits and clothes so your V doesn't look like clown at the end of the game 🤘
Anyone else's mini-map disappear since the 1.22 hotfix?

I always played the game with low crowd density but everything maxed out (except RTX off), the game used to look amazing to the previous patch 1.21. but now the game looks horrible with low crowd density even though i play with everything in ultra

why does it look downgraded as i change crowd density to low and looking better when setting crowd density to high? , it is something happening with the draw distance?? this didn't happen before. now looks horrible, like plastic. i want the game to look amazing when i set crow density to low

I always played the game with low crowd density but everything maxed out (except RTX off), the game used to look amazing to the previous patch 1.21. but now the game looks horrible with low crowd density even though i play with everything in ultra

why does it look downgraded as i change crowd density to low and looking better when setting crowd density to high? , it is something happening with the draw distance?? this didn't happen before. now looks horrible, like plastic. i want the game to look amazing when i set crow density to low
My wild speculations:
It looks like this because they are now hunkered down, trying their best at salvaging the console relations. The real PC version wont be out until the Next-Gen upgrade.

Top Bottom