Hotfix 1.22

+
That is what they call choice and consequence.
Claire made it clear that she only was in the races to get revenge. You didn't let her. Now the consequence is she doesnt engage with you. That is not a problem, that is intended to be like that.
I got both cars (Claire's & her rival's) and she's still my choom at Afterlife. All depends on how you handle the situation...

Although it is great the game continues to improve, can the bartender at the corner joint on Jig Jig street get a name finally?. She is called "Missing vendor name". Also the "Coin Operated Boy" quest is stuck, but I don't think I can talk about it without spoiler and for some reason the spoiler hider thing is not working

Last edited:
I see no reason to do it
If i said they are some add/fix who are not writed, it's because i seen some.
One for example (among many others) : rocker outer torso for female V was fix in 1.2 and not writed in patch notes ;)
In about 120 hours (my average time to finish a playtrougth), I could certainly provide you with new ones (1.21> 1.22) :)
First one i really noticed, in "Reported Crime: Comrade Red", now in 1.22, you can loot the body directly, and not aiming her legs.
So yes, there are unwritten fixs/changes :)

It's me or Streetcred gain has been increased ?
(in my new 1.22 save, i'm "only" level 16 and almost at level 40 Streetcred. 3 scavs in Pacifica = 930 streetcred).

Can you please get rid of the flashing exclamation mark that's always on screen and let me just look at the minimap literally so many people want this

Can you please get rid of the flashing exclamation mark that's always on screen and let me just look at the minimap literally so many people want this
Not exactly sure if you refer to the same, but now that I have been doing some new missions again I find that the name of the marked objective I'm heading towards is heavily obscuring the immediate screen itself, making you see obstacles too late. or at least being very annoying to constantly adjust my camera view while driving to make sure I dont run into anything.

I would be happy with a way way to turn objective markers off in the main gamescreen, and just have the minimap marker and route to it visible.

Another thing they should add is the wet effect on hands and weapons when raining.

i wish they had more missions in high buildings, more exploration in high altitudes where you can feel the strong wind in your ears and see the futuristic landscape, as well a metro station system with missions in it, and why not missions on flying vehicles or the huge flying machine that we can see from below, something where you can feel the adrenaline / vertigo. i hope they add it in the DLC

Patch 1.22 May 1st 2021 Fresh game, reinstalled game. 5 minutes inn and these cards are still not lootable. Uninnstaled GG
20210501220146_1.jpg

Following Hotfix 1.22, a significant problem arose in the quest Blistering Love. Rogue's car has disappeared from the Afterlife parking lot. I went back to an old save where I decided not to drive out to the drive in and went and did a bunch of other stuff, and the car is missing from that save as well.
Attached is a screenshot of Rogue and Emmerick outside the Afterlife, with Rogue waiting for me to drive her to the theater, and no car in the parking lot.

Edit - I repeated the quest Chippin' In, got Blistering Love again, and Rogue's car is still missing. So, I am unable to complete this job, or the 7 that follow it.

Attachments

• photomode_01052021_153439.png
    photomode_01052021_153439.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Saw the patch Friday evening having arrived on my playstation (4p) and just planned to play the game for ten minutes to test out what is new.
About two in the morning of Saturday I finally noticed the passed time and regrettably stopped for the night ...err morning.
Very nice. Very much improved.

What stroke me the most that these grissly "sharpened" surfaces in my weapons room in the flat are gone, a smooth gray surface I like to look at.

Fights with groups are now way more difficult, no more hack and slash god-mode (level 44) walkthrough from opponent to opponent, but having to dive for cover just like in the early days, sneaking is now the key again. The opponents use more cyberhacks and even grenades more often.
The thrill is back. :)

What miffes me a bit that the storage of the flat and of the car(s) are now one and the same, which got rid of quiet a part of my weapons collection (had one of each weapons on both storage location just for the fun of it), but that's just for that one playthrough were I lost the Oerwatch due to my stupidity anyway. For the next one I will keep this shared storage in mind :).

Thanks. :)

Hotfix 1.22 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game. Here is the list of changes:

Quests & Open World
  • The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
  • Fixed glitches in Johnny's appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
  • Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
  • Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn't follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
  • Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street - for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako's parlor.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
Visual
  • Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
  • Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
  • Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
Console-specific
  • GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
  • Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
Stadia-specific
  • It's no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
Where can i download and install manually, any patch? Because the launcher never download and never install any patches, even the Steam. So i have to download and install.

Where can i download and install manually, any patch? Because the launcher never download and never install any patches, even the Steam. So i have to download and install.

This sounds like a problem with your account. The game should simply download and apply patches like any other game on the platform. There are user-defined options that will either prevent this or simply notify the user that an update is available. If you've never set those options, I'd contact Steam.

(Another thought -- if you've ever moved the installation directory without properly migrating it through steam [like to move the game into a different library on a drive with more space, for example] this may have borked the update process...but a re-installation should correct this.)

For the love of whatever diety may be out there can you do anything about the screen space reflections on the console versions?

Top Bottom