Hotfix 1.22

+
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE HOLOGRAPHIC SITE GLITCH! Every weapon sight with a hologram has lines around it..I have been using the same 2 sights to avoid this for over 130 hours....It is VERY immersion-breaking and people are acting like it doesn't exist..I do not get it!
The holographic site bug is infuriating.

So I did a first playthrough on 1.2, logged in about a 100 hours. A few very slight graphical glitches, but nothing really memorable. It was so glitch free that it was to the point where I was surprised about all the complaints. I'm playing on pretty old hardware at that, GTX 1060 at 1080p with everything maxed. I had a complete blast, it was one of the most fun gaming experiences I had in a long time.

I started a second playthrough right when 1.22 came out, I'm getting a lot of glitches and bugs. Whatever was done between 1.2 and now has been a step back in stability of the game. The problems still are pretty minor, not CTDs or anything, but it's becoming relatively common.

somehow this created a new problem that I never had. vehicles and people weren't loading properly so i'd see part of the vehicle or only someones legs then the rest would be invisible or black. what was funny about this situation is the npc then yells at me " heyy, can't you see me?"

and still my quest killing in the name of still isn't working like my past posts have said

on PC / windows 10 w/ controller, tried to adjust the ADS bonus for movement hor. & Vert. ( slow them down ) both have no effect in game ... no matter what I set them to the movement is the same as the base controller movement speed BUT went into the BD in " I fought the law" and the movement was a LOT slower...I have no mods to effect this, never had this problem until recently

on aside note there really needs to be separate adjustments/setting for vehicle steering / looking. vs on foot non combat..as it is either on foot is good and steering is too extreme or the steering is good and turning around on foot takes forever.,,
Post automatically merged:

video Given by River at the beginning of "The Hunt" while sitting in his truck has no audio

Last edited:
hello, to be honest I haven't updated my game for a while, I stopped at 1.10, something like that, to give your teams time to refine the update, only here since the download of 70 GB of 1.22 the game no longer passes the title screen without making a black screen when loading the game, I who just wanted to do all the endings and 2 or 3 carnages before the uninstallation since the multiplayer is canceled I can't even finish the game anymore ...

is there a tip something ???? help ^^ thank you in advance for your answers

View attachment 11215654
platform?
try to verify the integrity of your local files

It is 6 months since release and I am getting a crash every few minutes. 3 crashes in 15 minutes today. [. . .]

Last edited by a moderator:
is it just my impression or is no longer possible to see the holographic commercial projections of NC toward the sky that was possible notice even from far distance like in the badlands?

is it just my impression or is no longer possible to see the holographic commercial projections of NC toward the sky that was possible notice even from far distance like in the badlands?
I see them (the 3 large light strips), i'm in Badlands now (on XBSX, so not the best possible performances) :)

I see them (the 3 large light strips), i'm in Badlands now (on XBSX, so not the best possible performances) :)
ok, thanks, i will check better

PLEASE CDP, i beg you, restore this level of detail on PC, at least, give us the option in graphics settings to do it, the game doesn't look like this anymore since a couple of patches ago...

if you go in the dump, just for example, the lod and the texture details are faaar away than what you see in this video (and of what I can remeber since the v1.04 or so)...now it look so poor and flat compared to the "oldest" version, and there is even a lot of pop up/slow loading assets. PC platform doesn't deserve and doesn't need (!!!) the nerfed graphic for those damn old gen console!

Last edited:
if you zoom in with gun in hands, and try to make photo (N def key) then it would be blurry (i use amd rx570 4gb) regards

still floating people around; not many are talkative (or am I psycho gamer so they wont do some actions?)

Attachments

• photomode_04052021_231156.png
    photomode_04052021_231156.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
  • photomode_02052021_234332.png
    photomode_02052021_234332.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
if you zoom in with gun in hands, and try to make photo (N def key) then it would be blurry (i use amd rx570 4gb) regards

still floating people around; not many are talkative (or am I psycho gamer so they wont do some actions?)
Your first screenshot, it's just zoom with weapon ? If yes, it's not "normal" at all :(
In the second, yes. Sometime the "dead" (he's dead isn't it ?) bodies not rest properly on the ground (especially true in the badlands).

That is what they call choice and consequence.
Claire made it clear that she only was in the races to get revenge. You didn't let her. Now the consequence is she doesnt engage with you. That is not a problem, that is intended to be like that.
I Was trying to be funny. I Let her do it in my first play through but, I felt I had let her down as I believe in the ancient principle:
"Good friends don't let friends exact lethal vengeance on deathrace rivals, whose actions assisted in and or were the direct cause of said friend's partner's death or serious injury occurring during or directly after a deathrace, in which all involved parties were active and willing participants.".
It's just how I was raised. My Grandfather lived by that rule and his grandfather before him. I'm sure most people will relate and be familiar with the widely held and ancient principle.

Same. It was introduced by the previous big patch and has not been fixed yet. :/
Btw, it happens also if you are not armed.

I just finished "Epistrophy:Badlands" and for me, it seems so much easier walking in the middle of the trash field. Before 1.22, it was just torture to join the cab :)

I just finished "Epistrophy:Badlands" and for me, it seems so much easier walking in the middle of the trash field. Before 1.22, it was just torture to join the cab :)
Did you finish it last in the series of Epistrophy? Before, when you completed this one after the other missions, the images displayed during the phone calls were staying distorted. I wonder if it's fixed.

Top Bottom