Hotfix 1.22

+
Did you finished it last in the series of Epistrophy? Before, when you completed this one after the other missions, the images displayed during the phone calls were staying distorted. I wonder if it's fixed.
I have a little routine for that quest line :)
I do it in circle : NorthSide > Wellsprings > Glen > CostView > Rancho > Badlands and NorthOaks (more easy, you finish directly near Delamain HQ)
But nope, i had this problem one time, but never since 1.2, i think.

I especially noticed the ease with which I got to the taxi (same thing with "Reported Crime" in middle of trash field.) :)

I have a little routine for that quest line :)
I do it in circle : NorthSide > Wellsprings > Glen > CostView > Rancho > Badlands and NorthOaks (more easy, you finish directly near Delamain HQ)
But nope, i had this problem one time, but never since 1.2, i think.

I especially noticed the ease with which I got to the taxi (same thing with "Reported Crime" in middle of trash field.) :)

I usually do the quest as they're presented. Never had a problem with Delamain occupying the pop-up screen.

What I found funny was the several references to other video-games in this quest;

-Portal (GLaDOS)
-Max Payne (Pink Flamingos - The Flesh of fallen angels)

is it just my impression or is no longer possible to see the holographic commercial projections of NC toward the sky that was possible notice even from far distance like in the badlands?

Yes, I can confirm, in my PC Night City has totally missed the three giants holo commercial projected toward the sky :confused:. I swear, I even turned off ad-block but it didn't worked! :coolstory::coolstory::coolstory:

Yes, I can confirm, in my PC Night City has totally missed the three giants holo commercial projected toward the sky :confused:. I swear, I even turned off ad-block but it didn't worked! :coolstory::coolstory::coolstory:

I just loaded in my female Nomad and teleported to Arasaka Industrial park, set the time at evening, and took this picture. I play on PC, btw.

1620241358801.png

I just loaded in my female Nomad and teleported to Arasaka Industrial park, set the time at evening, and took this picture. I play on PC, btw.

View attachment 11216017

In fact I've said that I have this problem, not you ^_^

I've only that blue/yellowish fog/particles in the sky but not the running images. Before the 1.22 it was all ok :/
Post automatically merged:

this is what I see from the north oak travel point, something is wrong, even from a relatively near view they appear so small, not a surprise if I can't see them the from the badlands as I usually do. Can you suggest me a better point of view to make a direct comparison with you guys? From a fast travel point I mean

photomode_05052021_215801.png

view of NC from medeski fuel station (climbed on a hill of junk XD)

photomode_05052021_221308.png

Last edited:
As I said they disappear to me, strage. I can survive of course, but is annoyng...

this is another pic, north of "trailers park" fast travel point

photomode_05052021_232724.png

You should just add mod support so we can fix and make the game that was promised.

We did it for Bethesda, why not for you?
cybeprunk already have mods support. About what was promised/showed I prefer a professional work from CDP than some amateur modder that try to arrange things as best af he can

In fact I've said that I have this problem, not you ^_^

I've only that blue/yellowish fog/particles in the sky but not the running images. Before the 1.22 it was all ok :/

this is what I see from the north oak travel point, something is wrong, even from a relatively near view they appear so small, not a surprise if I can't see them the from the badlands as I usually do. Can you suggest me a better point of view to make a direct comparison with you guys? From a fast travel point I mean

View attachment 11216035

view of NC from medeski fuel station (climbed on a hill of junk XD)

View attachment 11216038
That is an odd one yeah. Those scrolling holographics would be visible even from all the way east. I traveled there yesterday for the gig that is furdest east and if I turn around I still see those plumes.
[...]

Ooh, and on the topic of modsupport. As Fallout 4 has demonstrated, Sony will not allow external assets so playstation users will always have a setback by default. Assuming that discussion will go the same

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an odd one yeah. Those scrolling holographics would be visible even from all the way east. I traveled there yesterday for the gig that is furdest east and if I turn around I still see those plumes.
[...]

yes, it is, but I'm not the only one it seems:

I think holograms disappearing is intentional, since in both of my playthroughs they disappear and reappear around the same time. After progressing in main story they should appear again, just not sure how many quests it might take.

I think holograms disappearing is intentional, since in both of my playthroughs they disappear and reappear around the same time. After progressing in main story they should appear again, just not sure how many quests it might take.
How could it be intentional?! It's clearly a bug triggered by some conditions.

Disappearing things are normal in Cyberpunk. So far since December nothing in that regard has been improved or fixed. Well maybe the police npcs and their spawn system a bit....its a shame but it is what it is.

How could it be intentional?! It's clearly a bug triggered by some conditions.
It's just my guess, since it seems that specific quest might be responsible for holograms disappearance. I did some research and it seems Panam's quest "Lighting breaks" triggers it, in this case it would totally make sense if it disappears intentionally. You overheat the terminals in power plant station after all. Game doesn't tell you a lot of things anyways, so I wouldn't be sure that it's clearly a bug.

and what obscure fathomed sense would have it? o_O

Top Bottom