Hotfix 1.22

+
Wrong, GOG says the hotfix is available, but doesn't offer it for download nor does it install it. I'm still running on 1.21 even using GOG or direct through steam.

I downloaded them ALL yesterday myself AND updated my Cyberpunk 2077 automatically to v1.22 via GOG too and had ZERO issue's !

You can also download the wallpapers etc that way too.

My PC was down for a few month because of several PSU-RMA's.

I'm not sure what You are doing wrong.

Guest 3847602

I was finally able to get free version of Thorton Colby CX410 Butte (on my 3rd playthrough). Dunno if this is 1.22 thing or 1.21 or 1.2, but thanks for fixing this. (y)

I have problems scrolling down to choose another dialogue options with Judy on JigJig Street Fingers mission and bypassing dialogue with Panam before the Generator mission. On PC.

I have problems with two GIGs which were not initiated and now I cannot get trohpy for cleaning up the Downtown :( Please fix this!
I am unable to receive initial call for gig/quest "GUINEA PIGS" in Downtown (City Centre) from Dino Dinovic. There was only questionmark "?" and text "What is hidden here?" (or so, translated from Czech). After moving time and slepping in V's apartment I can see the icons of the quests on the map, but still I didnt received a call and quest cannot be initiated. In the hotel I can go up via elevator, but there is no Joanne Koch to eliminate so I cannot progress and do the quest whatsoever.
The same goes for gig "THE FROLICS OF COUNCILWOMAN COLE" - I didnt received call from Dino Dinovic and I cannot start with the quest - when I enter the cafe everybody is ignoring me. I can reach the computer which I am supposed to hack, but no action for hacking is available.
I tried this with Streed Cred 50, after point of no return - cleaning map to get all the trophies. I was trying even witrh older saves, my level between 33-44 and still nothing.

can they put more traffic and npc's in the game? is there any way to fix that detail, it looks very empty Night City
Their focus seems to be solely on bug fixing, not further development of the game. Maybe once it's good enough to go back on PSN they will start fleshing the game out more, but who knows. I agree 100% though, Night City feels very barren for such a large city.

Started playing under 1.22 (on PC), and I still got the "no Delamain" glitch in The Heist (which looks to be a thing since launch). I've completed every single side mission possible before doing this actual storyline mission. I'm not even a programmer, but seeing as this issue has been persisting for many versions now, I feel like I should help out with the limited knowledge that I have from my experience writing application specifications for developers I've worked with.

On Area Load: Verify that x,y,z position of Delamain model and interaction hitbox is within acceptable x,z tolerances and not below ground level y.
If Verification Passes: Do nothing, no glitch.
If Verification Fails: Despawn Delamain model and interaction hitbox, then respawn both.
On Delamain Spawn Event: Verify that x,y,z position of Delamain and interaction hitbox is within acceptable x,z tolerances and not below ground level y.

Most of the time, it will spawn out of line-of-sight, so all of these tiny actions would go completely unnoticed. This is literally the most BASIC of variable checking executions. These are executions that can already be observed while playing the game, such as NPCs correcting their positions, and even basic AI movement. So I know this is not only possible, but an intern fresh out of school could probably write that script even before their morning coffee. I would really like to actually play the game and experience the story, and I'm willing to wait, but for how long I cannot say.

where is the long-waiting ALL key remap??? it not is so major addups...
That's one of those weird ones. I still don't get why things like that are not being addressed. What's so difficult in allowing you to assign any key on your keyboard to any action in the game.

The mission "Spray Paint" still does not work. He tells me that the mission is there but no event arises.
2021-05-13.png

Hi guys. I got Cyberpunk today to play it on my PS4 Pro. How dows the game stand today after Hotfix 1.22?
Are there any major bugs that prevent you from getting the 100% of the game (main story missions, side missions, collectibles, exploration, etc)?
Also, is the performance on PS4 Pro stable at 30fps?

Hope everything works fine and I won't have to wait for another Hotfix to start playing the game.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. I got Cyberpunk today to play it on my PS4 Pro. How dows the game stand today after Hotfix 1.22?
Are there any major bugs that prevent you from getting the 100% of the game (main story missions, side missions, collectibles, exploration, etc)?
Also, is the performance on PS4 Pro stable at 30fps?

Hope everything works fine and I won't have to wait for another Hotfix to start playing the game.

Thanks in advance.
Related Thread ;)

I wonder when the problem of scanning main tasks will be fixed so I quit the game I tried the available solutions in other issues none of them worked.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Many reports say the 1.22 hotfix is ~13 GB where as GOG is saying almost 50 GB. That is basically the entire game right? Also, I don't think download resume is working. I rebooted only to find GOG had started the update again from scratch :/

So... anyone know how to change the "use" key from F to E?
I had to modify the "inputUserMappings.xml" file so that the text "IK_F" is replaced with "IK_E" in lines that are for use functions. The "inputUserMappings.xml" file is in the r6/config directory which is in the game's main directory. Yeah it's a hassle but worth it. How odd or some would say lame that a major game or any game doesn't have a major use key listed in the key binding menu.

So, almost 2 months since 1.2.... any news on when 1.3 is dropping?
Still waiting on any real noticeable improvements to the game performance and graphics on base XB1.
The longer this drags on the more I believe the promise to fix it for all platforms was an empty one.

Top Bottom