Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

+
Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

Hotfix 1.31 out now on consoles! It fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square and addresses the problem with infinite loading screen occurring during the "Pyres of Novigrad" quest when following the thief.

Still no bug fix for Distant Shores to loot the diagram from the bandit camp? It's such an early quest in the expansion to not be able to get past.

Hotfix 1.31 out now on consoles! It fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square and addresses the problem with infinite loading screen occurring during the "Pyres of Novigrad" quest when following the thief.

Interesting..... we're all on the same system on a console and I never had those issues. Edit: eh just read a few posts under the thread for 1.30.... apparently these popped up after THAT patch. I had already beaten the whole game.

---------- Updated at 01:56 AM ----------

Still no bug fix for Distant Shores to loot the diagram from the bandit camp? It's such an early quest in the expansion to not be able to get past.

what bug? I had no problem getting everything (on PS4)... or as I mentioned above, did this pop up after the last patch?

And where's the changelog?

Last edited:
Interesting..... we're all on the same system on a console and I never had those issues. Edit: eh just read a few posts under the thread for 1.30.... apparently these popped up after THAT patch. I had already beaten the whole game.

---------- Updated at 01:56 AM ----------

what bug? I had no problem getting everything (on PS4)... or as I mentioned above, did this pop up after the last patch?

And where's the changelog?

There is a bug in the underground bandit hideout. the chest glows red and you loot many items from it, just not the quest item. Entire area is looted but quest still active unfortunately.

There is a bug in the underground bandit hideout. the chest glows red and you loot many items from it, just not the quest item. Entire area is looted but quest still active unfortunately.

I too encountered that bug. Haven't attempted that part of the quest yet on 1.31, but I assume it remains unfixed since there is no mention of it in the changelog.

Submitted a bug report a few days ago, got this reply:

"As for now, I can only advise you to skip this quest or start the expansion in standalone mode after you back up your game saves and do the quest for the trophy. You can also try to load earlier save and try again. Fixing it depends on development priorities."

Seem's to be a Monster of a Hotfix!
40GB of Free HDD Space are not enough to install it on PS4.
Are you kidding me?

Have you tried to start the game? Or completely restart the whole console?

Yes but when i check the game update it says that the latest is installed. But when I check the update history the last is stil 1.30.
Is the patch available only to certain regions?

Yes but when i check the game update it says that the latest is installed. But when I check the update history the last is stil 1.30.
Is the patch available only to certain regions?
im having the same problem with u mate. I even rebuilded my database, restart console, it just doesn't receive the new update 1.31 :(

1. The 1.31 hotfix is unfortunately not yet available in PS4 Chinese region.
2. The 1.31 hotfix is for vanilla game only, not for GOTY (GOTY already had a patch named 1.31).
3. The hotfix is 86 MB. However, size of e.g. 20 GB may appear at "prepare to download" stage of patching, especially if you pause because the package is analyzed then to see how much data needs to be replaced and whole packages are then analyzed. After packages have been analyzed the correct size of 86 MB s displayed. The analysis stage may last 10 minutes or more.

Last edited:
1. The 1.31 hotfix is unfortunately not yet available in PS4 Chinese region.
2. The 1.31 hotfix is for vanilla game only, not for GOTY (GOTY already had a patch named 1.31).
3. The hotfix is 86 MB. However, size of e.g. 20 GB may appear at "prepare to download" stage of patching, especially if you pause because the package is analyzed then to see how much data needs to be replaced and whole packages are then analyzed. After packages have been analyzed the correct size of 86 MB s displayed. The analysis stage may last 10 minutes or more.

Any idea when it will be available? It's so frustrating having to wait that long for a game that was working perfectly before.

Top Bottom