Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

+
I'm really dissapointed with CDPR, they didn't support the game well. I've been waiting so long for the hotfix on the consoles. And now it's not even available yet even though they say it was available. Dear CDPR, come on man don't make us waiting again.

I'm really dissapointed with CDPR, they didn't support the game well. I've been waiting so long for the hotfix on the consoles. And now it's not even available yet even though they say it was available. Dear CDPR, come on man don't make us waiting again.

CDPR don't control the exact timing of the console releases, that's down to the console companies. Which region are you in, and which console? Because giving information that would allow CDPR to chase the company concerned would probably get this fixed faster than just vague comments.

Thank u for the respond. Really appreciate it, my console is PS4 and my region is region 3 (Indonesia). Really looking forward for the hotfix to come. Thank u once again.

---------- Updated at 08:03 PM ----------

My console is PS4 region 3 (Indonesia). Let me know if the problem are solve, I've try to contact Playstation Asia to solve this problem too.

1. The 1.31 hotfix is unfortunately not yet available in PS4 Chinese region.
2. The 1.31 hotfix is for vanilla game only, not for GOTY (GOTY already had a patch named 1.31).
3. The hotfix is 86 MB. However, size of e.g. 20 GB may appear at "prepare to download" stage of patching, especially if you pause because the package is analyzed then to see how much data needs to be replaced and whole packages are then analyzed. After packages have been analyzed the correct size of 86 MB s displayed. The analysis stage may last 10 minutes or more.

I'm using Chinese version in the UK. That would be very helpfull if you could let us know when the patch will be available to us. Thanks.

---------- Updated at 09:45 AM ----------

best rap game so for and also the most buggy game ever.

Dear CDPR, the hotfix 1.31 isn't coming out yet on PS4. I've tried contact PS4 Asia on their official website, and still, the hotfix doesn't even show up. I've tried to check for update on The Witcher 3 and it's nothing. I'm sorry if my comment bothering you, I'm doing this because I really love this game. So please, solve this problem now. Thank you.

just release the patch already! I don't see any other reason why you can't do it in other regions. Maybe that explains why all characters in the witcher aare white lol this sucks.

Awesome game probably the best but please fix the bug involving Fiends and Chorts they are the most threatening and their art concept is amazing , but since august they don't attack anymore, the only way you can make them attack you is by triggering a counter attack after 3 consecutive hits but if you stay close and do nothing they do nothing at all.

Moderator: A post has been deleted for excessive profanity. Please, keep comments civil, even if you're frustrated.

So you don't even give a fuck about your frustated consumer???? Well, it's a shame we (your customer) which is play this game on the console can't continue our journey on this amazing game. If you (CDPR) can't solve this problem, I don't know how many fans you've been let down.

Top Bottom