Hotfix 1.31 now available on PC!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hotfix 1.31 now available on PC!

Hotfix 1.31 is now available on PC (Steam and GOG.com) with PS4, Xbox One and Origin to follow later.

Full Changelog:

- Corrects Arabic text in the expansions.
- Corrects Turkish text.
- Repairs holes in Vimme Vivaldi's new clothes.
- Fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square.
- Fixes infinite loading screen occurring during the "Pyres of Novigrad" quest when following the thief.
- Corrects credits.
- (Origin) Fixes NPC lipsync issues.

Dear guys,

We have a fast-travel bug which happens in 1.30 and it seems it's not fixed yet (I understand it's a hotfix, so probably not meant to address issues like this). But please keep in mind that we have the following issue for a while:

You can end up fast travelling to locations unintentionally while trying to drag the map with the mouse.

Reproduction steps:

• Go to a fast travel point and open your fast travel map (by pressing "E")
  • If you try to drag and move the map and you do this by dragging at a fast travel flag, you end up travelling to the location instead of just moving the map. Exact steps to achieve this:
  • Move your mouse over a fast travel point
  • Press and hold the left mouse button
  • Move your mouse to drag the map
  • Release your mouse button

• Expected result: the map should be dragged
  • Actual result: you end up travelling to the location

• Notes: once you have a lot of fast travel points discovered, you will have a large chance of accidentally selecting a fast travel point while you are just trying to drag the map

thanks for fixing Arabic text

شكرا شكرا شكرا لاصلاح الاخطاء في اللغة العربية

Hair

Can you please find a way to let us see what the hair styles look like before we buy? its very annoying to just pay and be surprised. the descriptions don't help at all.

I hope, you will make a hotfix for the "ruinned inn", i know it's a bug of spawn but it's really painfull. Thanks for all updates. :)

CDPR, we love you but you are walking on the head !

To create a patch that gives to the standard edition the same version number as the GOTY edition BUT with a different content is a pure nonsense !
Or at least you should have added the famous script that change the game menu so that, for the modders, GOTY and standard edition react the same.

You claimed during weeks that those with the standard edition + both extensions an the 16 DLC have the same content that the GOTY edition, but in reality this is NOT the case... when it would have been so easy to do so. And now you and the modders have two different Witcher 3 development branches to deal with !

All this is very sad story and you have to think now how to be able to come back to a sole and unique Witcher 3 core version on PC, whether it is named GOTY or not.

And what about incredibly annoying Npc's bug, when in lot of places Npc's just walks in small circles, close to each other, really breaks the immersion?...

Stealth Nerf for NPC Gwent decks, I see.

You cut 8 cards from "Skellige easy", and about 2 of the standard decks I just checked out. And here I was, wondering why I had >10 matches against a Skellige easy dude and he never played some of the cards he previously had.

Might I inquire why this was done? Gwent was easy enough already. :p

Last edited:
CDPR, I have seen new patches be released, but none of them has fixed the missing diagram bug in From Ofier's Distant Shores in HoS. It's impossible not to get annoyed knowing that a problem that was reported over a year ago has never been properly taken care of. I contacted you guys three times and never got a satisfactory reply. I really love the main game, but this issue I'm stuck with and your lack of commitment to trying to come up with a solution for it is really making me regret buying the expansion pack. I know it's simply a side quest, but I really do want to progress in it and in any other available quest, after all I want to fully enjoy the game.

For some reason my game is showing up as 1.22 even though GOG galaxy is saying it's on the latest version. What's going on?

---------- Updated at 08:16 PM ----------

Wait, ignore that. The updater wasn't working correctly so I set it to manual. That seems to have sorted it.

For some reason my game is showing up as 1.22 even though GOG galaxy is saying it's on the latest version. What's going on?

---------- Updated at 08:16 PM ----------

Wait, ignore that. The updater wasn't working correctly so I set it to manual. That seems to have sorted it.

You mean the updaters they just updated?

:eredinfacepalm:

I was about to reinstall, but maybe I'll hold off for another hot fix for the patch for the update for Galaxy for whatever version of the game I own...

Top Bottom